Supergirl #12 Storytime

The Girl of No Tomorrow part one!

>Artgerm variant
Nice

>competent artist

nice

>still Orlando

not nice

It's a good thing Red Hood and the Outlaws was so great today, i think i might be able to stomach another chapter of Supergirl.

Why did they need to go with Show synergy? She was progressing so well in the N52.

>Not Cinnabon Grumby

Isn't indigo just brainiac? Is this the first we've seen her post-Rebirth? (new52?)

>Magog
I thought he was Kingdom Come only

Pissed that it's already sold out at my shop. Already on the aftermarket for $10. Fuckthat. Great cover though.

He was in Superman/Wonder Woman

This is referencing his origin there. His family died in the Justice League's formation arc, the fight against Darkseid and the Parademons.

And then Circe turned him into Magog.

wasting Rocha on this shit is a fucking crime

I think he was in Nightwing too a couple of issues ago

she is a little skinny, but still...
MUH DICK

This is the first issue with the new Super editor. See if you can spot any difference

Next part is in the Supergirl annual at the end of the month.

lol I still can't believe that they brought in the witch from the Supergirl movie

No in both new 52 and pre new 52 he is a kid who blames Superman & sometimes Wonder Woman for transgressions of sorts and turns into Magog Shazam style.
> In the pre new 52 he was just called Gog and foresaw the destruction of Kansas in KC and aimed to prevent it.
> In the new 52 he was a kid whose parents were killed in the origin arc of JL and blamed Superman & Diana for not saving them.

There was also a version close to the KC version who was in JSA & JSA All Stars.

thank you for the story time, btw. This might get good.

I thought they didn't let women work with Berganza

She's been at DC for a while on digital stuff iirc so it's probably just that she doesn't have to report to him directly

This is fucking spectacular.

Indigo was the main villain in Supergirl Season 1. Clearly a case of synergy.

Nope, still a total waste of time, money, characters, and effort.

New artist? I might pick this up.

I'm still mad that the Legion hints are relegated to this book

I'm deeply worried that Orlando is going to be on the Legion relaunch.

That too. Jeez, I really do not want that guy to run them into the ground before they even get a chance to take off properly

The confrontation between Emerald Empress and Saturn Girl took place off panel!

eww

Supergeros obv goning to be a member like superboy was.

Mght even be closer to pre crisis than retro boot as well.

That already happened twice and it sucked.

Nope it didn't my momomexual. You're thinking of earth primes now erased legion.

New 52 it is then. Has Grundy ever been cloned?

It happened pre-crisis for a little while and then in the Threeboot and it was 100% boring both times. And just because it isn't canon anymore doesn't mean it didn't happen and wasn't something we had to suffer through

Boring is Relative. Supergirl need to be a member.

but it was fine pre-crisis, don't be a pleb

Thank you.

bumping for others

OTP.

Are they still pushing supergirl being blacked? Why?

not really

I always tought Supergirl should have been a Teen Titan, maybe replacing Starfire and Batgirl replacing Raven.

Yai.

>she sees your dick

I disagree. After that bit where she's hanging out with Clark and Lois and explains how being around the black nerd kid makes her feel funny and Clark and Lois give each other cheeky knowing looks I think it is pretty clear that they're pairing Kara with him.

Who is Selena?

She's the villain in the old Supergirl movie