Avengers: Infinity War

>Thor/Drax duo confirmed
>Nebula's gets a new BFF
>Gamorra father issues plot
>Rocket teaches Peter Parker how to dance
>Star Lord and Tony are the protagonist
>Groot is just there
Who else can't wait to see the motherfucking Guradians Of The Galaxy steal the spotlight on Avengers: Inifinity War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cKW7NSgiCFo
therichest.com/world-money/15-marvel-actors-who-got-paid-way-less-than-you-thought/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They already did that. They're actually a team and not just a group of super who meet from time to time to punch some goons or each other when they have some problem with each other which is almost all the time.

>>Rocket teaches Peter Parker how to dance
youtu.be/cKW7NSgiCFo

>no sound
>includes the mantis being hit part

5/10 webm

Give me your source on all this

It's fresh from his ass cheeks.

This, really.

Well they also don't really have superpowers. The appeal in seeing the superheroes fight is seeing their powers play off each other. Whereas the Guardians are just a bunch of A-holes with guns, swords, knives, etc. It's more fun to watch them bicker than it would be for them to fight physically (outside of that initial meeting between Quill, Gamora, and Rocket and Groot).

>Thor/Drax duo confirmed
It's Thor and Star-Lord. Bautista did say that Drax and Iron Man have a funny dynamic, though.

>Nebula's gets a new BFF
Okay.

I guess.

False, or at the very least not confirmed.

Tony and Cap, you mean. With a dash of Thor, Star-Lord and Doctor Strange.

I don't know why I think either of these two characters would be able to handle a mature relationship, But I think it would be cute.

DESU, I jut want to see Mantis interact with more characters.

What the fucking shit?

>Doctor Strange
Marvel desperately wants Cumberbitch to become the next face of the company. Also, you're forgetting YAAS QUEEN.

She's not in it.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING DANCING AND REFRENCES MARVEL!

EVERY FUCKING MCU MOVIE IS DANCING AND "HAHA REMEMBER MOVIES LIKE SCARFACE?!"

REMEMBER SCARFACE? STOP DANCING!

REMEMBER SCARFACE? STOP DANCING! REMEMBER SCARFACE? STOP DANCING!REMEMBER SCARFACE? STOP DANCING!REMEMBER SCARFACE? STOP DANCING!REMEMBER SCARFACE? STOP DANCING!REMEMBER SCARFACE? STOP DANCING!REMEMBER SCARFACE? STOP DANCING!

>Groot is just there
Wow no shit.

Tony gets killed in Infinity War pt1 so he's the star for most of it. Marvel changed Cap to be more like Tony to try to make up for this as he'll be the star in pt 2 and die in that.

Carol doesn't come until pt 2 to replace Hulk after he dies in pt 1.

Captain Marvel: new Hulk
Wasp: new War Machine/new Black Widow if Sony lets Marvel put Spidey in many movies
Black Panther: new Thor
Bucky: new Captain America
Falcon: Falcon
Ant-Man: new Iron Man/new Hawkeye if Sony lets Marvel put Spidey in many movies
Spider-Man: new Hawkeye (uses webs instead of arrows)/new Iron Man if Sony lets Marvel put him in many movies
Dr. Strange: new Vision

anyone got that cam leak of the trailer?

Yeah

>Doctor Strange

No one gives a fuck about Cucumbers though. Bitches want to see Buckycap and Falcon teaming up.

>Tony gets killed in Infinity War pt1 so he's the star for most of it. Marvel changed Cap to be more like Tony to try to make up for this as he'll be the star in pt 2 and die in that.

What do you gain by posting shit so stupid.

Dr. Strange will be in it during the start, and at the end. I don't foresee him having a major part in this film aside from getting his gem taken from in at the start. He will probably be what Vision was in Civil war.

God, that part had me roaring.

mega?

Nah.

This is genuinely autistic. Why the fuck would they through away all their valuable characters like that? You're out of your mind if you think a company that is trying to milk these characters until there's nothing left will do something like that

In the comics Drax is sort of Hulk-level, with Gamora being a bit behind it, Peter is enhanced so that he is Capt. America level. They could pretty much go toe-to-toe with the Avengers.

I'm well aware, just saying that the reason the movie Avengers fight physically from time to time is because it's exciting to see the superpower faceoffs. Drax and Gamora are extremely tough, Quill and Rock are clever, but the movie Guardians are essentially a team of regular joes in comparison. Groot is the only one that has a unique powerset, so there's not as much spectacle to be mined there.

ok

Gamora picked up that massive gun and held onto Drax while he was hanging on during that crash landing. She is at the very minimum Spidey strong. More likely Loki strong. Drax meanwhile is even stronger.

Peter is enhanced with the cosmic stuff.

Rocket is like space Iron man.

Groot is Hulk but more flexible tactically.

Meanwhile the Avengers have so many humans and peak humans. Only Spidey, Vision, Hulk and Thor are real super humans.

Which is all irrelevant when Yondu had a stupid dart that could cut through space composites like they're nothing.

This guy's going to end up giving it to Hawkeye to shoot.

I'd play good money to see Hawkeye running around with that silly fin, trying to whistle his problems away.

Evans made 300K with TFA, 2-3M for Avengers, 7M for AoU.

therichest.com/world-money/15-marvel-actors-who-got-paid-way-less-than-you-thought/

Marvel pays more money over time. RDJ was recently getting around 40 million per movie.

There's only so much time they have in the movies to deal with what is happening with the various characters and the more characters you have the more complicated it can get to deal with all the different things they might be doing unless you keep them in certain groupings. New characters means more new merchandise. Disney also wants to put characters into themeparks. Marvel had a contract with Universal before selling to Disney, but there is some speculation Marvel characters can appear in WDW if they aren't already in Orlando. Some characters they could use unlike Iron Man or Cap might appear in movies

The actors might also want to do other things.

Best part of the video

>writing your brother into the movie and shipping him with an established character

I mean I personally wouldn't care but I guarantee someone would sperg out.

>Captain Marvel: new Hulk
Surely you mean new Thor, user.

>Peter is enhanced with the cosmic stuff.
his lost that power when igo died

they'll change her to at least initially be like Mar-Vell instead of comics Carol and make her like old Bucky/Hulk, but unable to use Tony's B.A.R.F. technology mentioned in Civil War that will seemingly help Bucky and prisoners on the Raft like Zemo become a Suicide Squad-like team (not including Bucky) of heroes to help replace the lack of heroes after Infinity War pt 1 & 2

>igo

Bump

>implying they arent going to throw nova in there before his own movie releases like they did spiderman

>more capeshit

As much as I want that, I know it won't. Marcus and McFeely would have to beat the Russo's in a tagteam cage fight to get that.

I can personally guarantee you that Iron Man won't die, at least not yet, especially since Downey outright said recently that any future for the character depends entirely on whether or not he likes what they have in mind.

I don't get it

Newest plinkett video on 2016 Ghostbusters.

i could actually see them killing him off, he has made a killing off the series
now he wouldnt actually be 'dead', he would be an AI so he could just show up for 1 day of shooting and record his face for the hologram and then he could phone in any other lines
and he still makes enough money just doing that to be richer than all us in this thread combined

You don't want the capeshit to go away, because it'll only be replaced by the next fad...anime movies.

All they need is one Raimi to figure out how to make it work, and you'll wish comic book movies were still popular.

>58 minutes to get the fucking joke
Naah, i'll just wait for someone else to explain it

It would be better for him to become Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., if that's the case. Tony's already shown that he can operate the suit remotely, so if he needs to make a cameo in a flick, but Downey isn't available, they simply need him to record voice lines, he doesn't need to even show up on set.

One thing's for sure; no matter how much Marvel pays him, Downey's an indispensable asset, and Marvel will do anything to keep him around, so the only thing that could possibly end Downey's career as Iron Man is Downey's decision himself and seeing as Downey's still enjoying the role, I don't think that's happening any time soon.

Don't forget; Iron Man toys still sell the most out of any Avenger, and that speaks to Disney.

Honestly hoping they get their asses handed to them in the first movie.
They can come back and win in part 2, but I want to see just one of these movies where the bad guy wins.

i feel like starlord and captain america are going to get special treatment too because of their sex appeal to women

Nebula and Wanda BFF's?

> tfw Mister Doctor is kicked out of Kamar Taj for committing treason against the Vishanti by helping/training Wanda...and Mordo takes over.

link to this shit?

>Gamora picked up that massive gun and held onto Drax while he was hanging on during that crash landing. She is at the very minimum Spidey strong.

Try Cap strong. Catching a big guy from falling with one hand is impressive, but he only weighed about 110-120 kg, not 500 kg or anything ridiculous. That gun she picked up was only about the size of a small car, ~1,000 kg maybe. Cap can pick that up. In the first movie she also made some pretty big leaps, but again nothing that would require more than Cap strength. Drax, similarly, has done nothing Cap could not have done. Except for when he backhanded that guy 50 feet.

Groot is not Hulk level. Not even close.

>Marvel desperately wants Cumberbitch to become the next face of the company

What? I haven't seen him being heavily promoted at all. He's off to the side in the poster, Cap and Stark are in much more prominence.

I am tenatively hoping this happens.

I mean it would be kinda silly to have a part 2 if they win in part 1.

>tenatively
What the fuck was I trying to say, I don't even remember

Kraglin is from the comics

All supporting characters should be like that.
Showing up from time to time but usually just hanging out on the ship and being reliable.