Are there Sup Forums characters who actually enjoy fighting?

Are there Sup Forums characters who actually enjoy fighting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NVppuv9Pcqk?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=3LQ8JF9gTSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably.

Is OP a faggot?

Hawk, any of them
Lady Blackhawk
Lobo
Battle Beast died doing what he loved

Better question: Are there any fictional characters period who enjoy fighting as much as Goku? Even Vegeta settled down and would rather train than fight.

Rulk

Batman
He installed a rotary door on Arkham just so he can beat the shit out of the inmates the next day to their imprisionment

Batman or superboy.

Wolverine
Hulk
Korra
Etrigan
Finn
Butercup

Big Buff Cheetopuff

Well, when she was good.

That isn't exactly an uncommon trait in cartoon characters user

Fuck off waifu fag.

Lobo killed his entire race.

>opposing waifufaggotry
>on Sup Forums
This is how people can tell you're just a filthy normie tourist, user.

Really, I think he really just loves competition, and giant robot fighting is just a really fun competition.

Hawkman of course.

it's in the groddamn theme song

>the thing just loves to fight!

Lobo fucked up the Shi'ar empire on his own too, he's a bounty hunter that's almost as strong as Superman, originally he could duplicate himself with each drop of blood he shed, each of Lobo's clones were just as strong as the original Lobo and yes they could clone themselves with each shed of blood they dropped too.

Nop, hawk like violence, and alone he only atack opponents how don't match in like king clock

Kluh seems like he enjoys fighting for fighting's sake.

Shit, I came here to post this.

A fight you say?

Pym as long as a woman is involved

OUTRAGEOUS

Probably Captain America, I think he loves war and fighting more than anything else. Although, he does it for one thing.

Thor, definitely.

Hercules (marvel)

my dad

Go away, Damien.

nah he is a faggot at the end of the day

is the whole "frank makes a deal with the devil" thing still canon?

he's right, though

Daredevil loves pummeling dirt bags, even though he feels guilty about it later.

Kenpachi, Hisoka and Ares.

Harbinger is best Taurus Saint

Ares

yo

DID SOMEONE SAY FIGHT!?

I miss these two.

Pickle Rick

These panels seem all fucked up, the movement doesn't make any sense.

It's time lapses, they fought for days

Well that's fair, but even then it still seems like they're taking hours to reply to each other.

Live for the fight and die with glory.

When you're fighting a guy for literal days you've gotta make that battle banter last. What if you run out of things to say to one another mid brawl? that'd just be awkward.

>he's a bounty hunter that's almost as strong as Superman
>almost
m8

If you're trying to spark a derailment by having everyone react to the broken nonsense you just posted, you're gonna have to work a lot harder.

Yes?

Cap is just doing what he needs too. He doesn't want to but if he's lead to a fight and a duel is due then the red and the white and blue will come through

I enjoyed when Goku was trying to recruit him and Vegeta was like "MY WIFES PREGNANT! I CAN'T LEAVE!" and Goku was like "well.. that's a problem?"

Midnighter loves it.

This picture reeks of underage who saw Berserk long before Saint Seiya.

The real better question is; Has anyone put as much on the line as Goku for nothing more than love of fighting?

He literally gambled his own universe and condemned several other universes to complete obliteration because of his love for fighting.

That seems to be a very eastern thing for some reason. I can quickly think over 10 major heroes and villains in various eastern works that have done such actions but in western media I can only think of Marvel's Champion where he destroyed thousands of planets all in the name of a good fight.

youtu.be/NVppuv9Pcqk?t=38

Fighting is canonically "the most pleasurable thing" to Goku. Chichi pretty much asked him to fuck her when they were like 10 and he interpreted that as "punch Chichi in the face" because he's a fucking blood knight and fighting is in his DNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LQ8JF9gTSA

Buttercup.

He didn't know it would cause obliteration, he doesn't like people getting hurt from his fighting autism that why he always led people away from cities and shit

The truest answer.

if you count fighting joker 5 times a week, then batman

What the fuck is going on here?

Pfft.

What does that have to do with being underage?

huh, didnt know even super heroes have to deal with their own chads.

and now he's willing to risk the universe for a good tussle

the sad part is we all know it's going to work out peachy with no lesson learned

Kek the exact same shit I said

All those universes were up for deletion anyway, because of their low mortal level or something

Goku suggesting this tournament is sort of a good thing because it allows at least one universe to survive

FISTS LIKE HAMMERS

This. Jesus christ do I miss him

That logic does not excuse his retardation it only further exemplifies it. You don't get a pass on being stupid becuase things happen to work out for the best

again he didn't know the consequences of asking for a tournament he just thought it be like the one beerus and champa had, but yeah he is going to use the super dragon ball to bring back the universes

Remember back in Dragon Ball vanilla, back when there was weight to actions and legitimate stakes. even if you could wish someone back it was an ordeal and a half

>the sad part is we all know it's going to work out peachy with no lesson learned

Well there was that time Freiza destroyed the earth and literally God stopped time, scolded Goku, and rewound time so earth would be un destroyed

> there was that time Freiza destroyed the earth and literally God stopped time, scolded Goku, and rewound time so earth would be un destroyed
Wait, seriously? Holy shit, that's absolutely hilarious.

Resurrection of F movie. Goku fucks around too long and Freiza blows earth up, like he did Namek, but without the long countdown.

Whis, who is apparently master of time and space and shit, has to rewind reality and scolds Goku for fucking around too much.

It's starting to look like a gamble to one up the gods in some way

>They don't know.

All signs point to Goku having a trick up his sleeve yet. Do you think he's amassing all this power and all these people just to win the tournament? That he'd go so far as to even trust Freeza? He could win the thing single handed. He needs allies to go further. Goku isn't content with the situation at all. Even he can't enjoy fighting under these kinds of conditions.

All the things he's done since the tournament has been announced have been for the sake of overthrowing the gods themselves.

It was Vegeta fucking around too much which led to Earth being destroyed, Goku had to fix his mistake.

It's very possible, seeing as he even said to Hit that he does not enjoy being a tool in the hands of the gods for their entertainment and that they need to tolerate it "for now". After Universe 9 erasure he even said to Vegeta that he's going to win Tournament of Power AND get Super Dragon Balls. If he only cared about thrill of the battle he wouldn't mention obtaining Dragon Balls as his primary goal. I think he is planning to exploit ToP as a way of convincing the strongest fighters of the other universes to rebel against Zeno, since they were able to see how uncaring and cruel they can be. Of course, Zeno is too powerful, but this is when Goku's influence over Zeno could come in. He could just convince him to play another game in which stake will be the freedom of all the universes from Gods' influence.

He and Vegeta also have an interesting exchange about why Freeza needs to be brought on. Pay attention to the exact phrasing and how Goku reacts to Vegeta's question.

I love the idea that Goku has actually MASTERPLANNED this out. People forget he can actually think forward when it suits his goals.

Bullshit.

Zeno was a mistake, he's been a fucking plot device for 2 arcs now.

Goku thinking ? Sorry man that's just hard to believe

The look of pure disbelief in 17's face is what makes this so much better.

> goku in the OP

why are these threads allowed again?

>becomes evil in the future because he ran out of things to fight
This show was fucking great.

Zeno promised him a tournament
He didn't know that tourney would be a an erasure of all things.
That said, he still doesn't care because he thinks shit will get fixed by the super dragonballs.

Whis can only do like 3 minutes back in time. That's it really.

At least that's what toriyama did in the manga. Toei took liberties and made goku seem like a hero more than he really was.

On that note Hercules (Marvel). Also Thor.

maybe user implies the cartoonist who did the comic saw berserk first saint seiya second?