Quickly, Sup Forums: you have Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime, in a trancelike, highly suggestive state...

Quickly, Sup Forums: you have Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime, in a trancelike, highly suggestive state, but it won't last and it's quickly wearing off. You can get him to say anything you want, but you only have time to get him to say ONE thing. What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5SY2m7T2Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traps are gay,as are you OP.

Hakai!

not that much of stretch thanks to the live action Optimus

Only Toonami.

>GOBOTS, GO!

I'M PICKLE PRIIIIIIME!

why, my peenus weanus of course :) hahaha! its my weeeeeenus peanus! haha. you ask you have Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime, in a trancelike, highly suggestive state, but it won't last and it's quickly wearing off. You can get him to say anything you want, but you only have time to get him to say ONE thing. What is it? my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

>Wheeljack, why the FUCK did you build the Dinobots with small brains?

War, war never changes.

Let that Child Alone

give me your face.

haha captcha makes me say I am not a robot....

"I only have this one voice and no one asks me to do any other voice"

"IF SHE BREATH, SHE A THOT"

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

>I think I brought the concern to the movie studio and certainly to the writers. Perhaps...Transformers 5 and 6 movies will go back more to its roots. There was an occasion where one line [in Transformers: Age of Extinction] which Optimus Prime had, I did not want to say. It was my gut instinct and certainly my commitment to the character... not to say the line. But I was told to say. You can't fight the big boys. I think you all know what that line was."
— Peter Cullen on a question from a fan on the future of the franchise from Sac-Anime

I only saw AoE once, I can't really figure/remember what that line could have been, unless it was "I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!"

Make America Great Again

This is CNN

Turn against all forms of social justice before it's too late.

I didn't know the guy from Hot Fuzz liked Transformers.

BOOBIES

I used to have a clip of that exact thing,
but I can't find it and it was probably something shitty like 11kbps

that's professor Robert Winston you fucking imbecile

"They don't know it be like it is, but it do."

"Oh yeah... the spores..."

Genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership are the right of every sentient being

Despite the negative press covfefe

"I'm Batman."

Suck my motor cock, megatrap

>Michael Bay was a mistake

That wasn't AoE, that was Dark of the Moon
>WE WILL KILL THEM ALL

I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL!

AoE it was likely when OP was losing hope and said something yo the effect of "Why should I care about you?" to Marky Mark.

I record him reading the very hungry caterpillar and make my fortune selling the audio book.

haha benis :DDDDDDDDDD

Italian Bull Worm

Decepticon Holocaust now

>you have the potential for greatness... but greatness... greatness requires sacrifice every day is a new opportunity, filled with new chances and choices big and small, and the best choice is not always what makes you happy at the time.

I think it'd be cool anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5SY2m7T2Kg

>Peter Cullen trained for this exact situation
>He says it in his Eeyore voice instead

They climbin' in yo' windows, they snatchin' yo' people up. Hide ya kids, hide ya wives, and hid your husbands 'cause they raping e'r'body out here!

I can already do the voice so I don't need him to, buuuuuut...

Vocaroo, now!

Ahem. I mean, Oh, that's cool. Could you please read some of your favorites from this thread in Optimus Primes voice, if you would be so inclined?

"By the Primus, your waifu is TRASH, user."

Say "Ouch, I stubbed my toe."

winner