Sup Forums depression thread

>TFW im so depressed i cant even draw anymore
I dont even know what to draw, are there any good cartoons about depression to help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wc1-q1CX_E
youtube.com/watch?v=X23v5_K7cXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

work actively on yourself. there's something you can change to help yourself and the world

>I don't even know what to draw
And for this specific reason God has blessed Sup Forums with drawthreads.

The only cartoon I know about depression is Bojack

Stop being depressed. Everyone wants to kill themselves. Grow up man.

Look user, it's Sup Forums, were rebellious and silly, I get that. But in a thread specifically about depression it's not wise to say these sorts of things, someone might actually be on the edge. Post as many cuck faggot beta suicide encouraging posts as you want in the myriad of threads about some normal TV show or comic thread, but not in one about depression.

MLP is actually pretty uplifting

But OP nowhere said that he was suicidal?
Just go outside for a walk, you're probably just lacking oxygen. Were you out of your house today?

rick and morty

moral orel

can't thik of any cartoons, but read It Hurts

Whats it about

it hurts

wubba lubba dub dub

its best enjoyed as blind as possible due to shenanigans, but its an absurdist comic about a guy trying to get a grip on his depression

But he's giving good advice. CBT is basically just "get over it"

Over the Garden Wall-- Wirt is someone i'd say is seriously depressed-- and i'd say the main enemy they face is hopelessness--that show got me through a rough patch-- gotta be like greg and less like wirt. Over The Garden Wall

Do people actually put on cartoons about depression when I'm depressed? When I'm down in the dumps I just put on some episode of Arthur or Gumball or Simpsons or something, or maybe my guilty pleasure Spirit (the horse movie) which I always save for a rainy day. Watching a cartoon about depression would just make me feel like I suffer depression wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wc1-q1CX_E

Sad shows say so much
youtube.com/watch?v=X23v5_K7cXk

I remember a couple years ago when I came back from the hospital I watched the entirety of home movie non stop because I didn't want to think about anything
At the end I was as depressed as ever still thank God for home movies for taking my mind out of all that shit

I was away from home at a horrible summer job in another state, and after work, i'd sit in my dorm housing and watch the entirey of the nickelodeon tmnt first season-- sad how much i looked forward to that-- only happy memories of my time there.-- I also marathoned duckman when i was unemployed and down and out.