Now that the dust has settled, Mordecai or Rigby? Which one beefed it more in 8 seasons...

Now that the dust has settled, Mordecai or Rigby? Which one beefed it more in 8 seasons? Which one do you hate/love more? Which one is top?

Benson for the most part did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiViiubjLDM
youtube.com/watch?v=KW0puLw8A10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked Rigby's ending much better whereas Mordecai's felt really rushed and shalllow but I guess I like Mordecai a bit more, both became very flawed and unlikable towards the end unfortunately.

I liked Mordecai more at the start and Rigby more towards the end

I liked Mordecai very much. Rigby was fun and making him pussywhiped was a mistake.
What's your opinion op?

>both became very flawed and unlikable towards the end unfortunately.
What do you mean?

>What's your opinion op?
I think Rigby fucked up more than Mordecai even considering his relationship drama. I like them both equally though, they compliment each other.

Mordecai's big speech = Rigby faking Mordecai's rejection letter

>What do you mean
I found Mordecai increasingly annoying because his love life stuff ended up tying down the show and made him kinda tiresome and the wedding scene also.

Oh, I found that in the last 2 seasons there wasn't much to get mad at with Mordecai, after that wedding thing.

Same with Rigby, they only did good things with him when they used him, if they did well is subjective but they never treated him that much like they did in the earlier seasons so I don't see how he became unlikeable, unless you hate him getting mellow and chill.

The episodes about rigby were always my favorate. The rig juice about feeling dumber than your peers, deathkwondo about being weaker, the one where he gets huge and becomes a jekel/hyde ish monster. All things I related to a little to much.

But the one where rigby quits the park and goes to work for the lift with your back moving company hits me right in my heart. Feeling disrespected for being considered less capable and doing something out of spite was to real. by the time rigby lifted the cast-iron sand and went super saiyan I was on the edge of my seat tearing up.

>by the time rigby lifted the cast-iron sand and went super saiyan I was on the edge of my seat tearing up.
What a rather specific thing to cry about. Are you one of those emotionally stunted people where when a character accomplishes what they set out to do you cry and shit?

who hurt you?

Dubs
Double Dubs
Mirror Dubs followed by Double dubs.

I'm still pretty ticked Benson ate their once-in-a-century burgers.

Who was in the right here?
youtube.com/watch?v=LiViiubjLDM

Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=KW0puLw8A10

It's genuinely impossible to get RS discussion started.

Benson, he didn't join them.

That wasn't that bad

Best answer.

Mordecai is the hottest one, Rigby tops him

I feel like both had a perfect arc but Mordo had a less cliche one and so I like him more.
Like from the beginning it's clear Rigby was going to end with Eileen, the development was pretty good and the ending was sweet.

But Mordecai's arc was about a carefree guy becoming responsable and in the process fucking up friendships and relationships (very often to the show's quality expense), life grabs him by the balls but he gets back up and learns to enjoy life with friends and more importantly to move on from places and people towards a better future, that's why I liked his ending way more, I can see why would someone see it as rushed but for me it was perfect.

holy shit another guy that's fine with the relationship arcs

my man

Haha dude drugs lmao

Believable

Rigby did it all right desu, he bro'd out and had fun until he was really ready to settle down then he did it for keeps

Mordecai spent the entire show whining or stressing out and just being an overall tool

Rigby was always a shitty friend. Dumb little faggot screwed mordecai over countless times and acted like he was in the right.

They screwed each other over all the time, then forgave each other and moved on

>Rigby was fun and making him pussywhiped was a mistake.
I think having him still be an asshole tsundere at the end wouldn't have made for a nice ending, we'd be left with the implications he's an asshole dad that beats his wife and smacks his kids in an anger spree and drinks sodabeer in a spiraling depressive state.

Plus CN demanded they make changes after moms got mad at Rigby being a shit, which is weird because shows have always had an asshole sidekick character, I don't see what Rigby did that made soccermom's call CN headquarters and demand it be toned down. He wasn't that bad.

But rigby did it much more frequently

>acted like he was in the right.
he was

Rigby was such a cute dog. Was he a specific breed or a made up breed like Mortecai?

wasn't he a squirrel? which was why he run very fast on tiny leg

The only character in the series I ever got a stoner vibe from was the hulk. Mordecai and Rigby were just teenage adults, they never had any drug type shit. Meanwhile the hulk had red eyes and they had him in a trailer with pink floyd posters and he had the munchies.

I'm guessing cause they couldn't afford drugs tbf

Nah, man, he's a badger. You can tell by the black and white markings of his eyes. It's why he was easily irritated.

Hes a trash panda

Rigby's species just a fucking fox.

>There are people that hate an episode where a man stands up his lady at the altar and in the background you can hear "this is pretty good"

Mordecai was the best pimp bitch because he had women throwing themselves at him and he's made them cry on more than one occasion. It's funny that Mordecai was the ultimate player of kid cartoons.

>when you use the best and rarest-for-cartoons 80s music and still nail the series soundtrack too

Oh shit RS thread with more than 2 posters. Someone answer this for me, it's been bugging the shit out of me.

In the Real Thomas this exchange happens:
>Benson says he has a new GF
>rigby raises his hand
>"no you can't use the bathroom rigby"
>"that's not what i--"
>"Rigby has a point, what about Audrey?"

Was this a very vague masturbation joke or was it just a scrambled way to move the scene/have Rigby get interrupted? It just seems weird.

She was bennson's neighbor they dated and she was never seen again.

I mean the bathroom thing and Mordecai saying something leading in from the bathroom thing about another girl Benson dated.

It seemed like a weird implied scene where after hearing about Benson's new GF Rigby wanted to go jack off because of the quick jump to Benson being agitated at the assumption Rigby wanted to go to the bathroom.