Why did Slade need apprentices?

Why did Slade need apprentices?

The dumbest shit is a guy posting and reposting his same ship that nobody cares about in the vain hope that someone throws him a bone.

Filling the family hole.

In the comics Slade's whole thing was that he cared for his kids despite being a mercenary. His greatest failures are when his children are hurt or killed. In the cartoons that's turned into his desire for an heir. It also gives him a different dimension that many other villains don't have. He's like Norman Osborne in that case.

>In the cartoons that's turned into his desire for an heir
I just figured he got off on corrupting kids, he never seemed to have a long term plan anyone had to carry on for him.

>reposting his same ship that nobody cares about
well unfortunately for you I do now

I always assume that he WANTED to pass on his training and knowledge and have a normal master-apprentice relationship but he's too much of a selfish control freak to actually make it happen that way.

>Robin x Terra

For what purpose? I don't think that Dick has even dicked her in any of the multiverses.

Well, I guess that would be one of the few he hasn't.

>I just figured he got off on corrupting kids, he never seemed to have a long term plan anyone had to carry on for him.

He wasn't much of a mercenary and seemed to be on the other end of things as he gave out the contract to HIVE to test the Titans. He seemed like he wanted to create an empire and wanted a right hand man that was capable of taking over for him. Of course the reasoning behind his motives were never really explored.

>For what purpose? I don't think that Dick has even dicked her in any of the multiverses.

Probably since their both loners and were apprentices of Slade at one point. Also, shippers gonna ship.

>Filling the family hole.

never heard that euphemism before

But why would he do it on this chechen looming platform?

Why won't he do it somewhere else where there's a SLIGHT chance of people caring about it? Like say... tumblr?

As opposed to Sup Forums, where people who actively filter content (and thus aren't exposed to autism like shipping firsthand) are shunned.

Probably originally because he was going to turn out to be DCAU Timm Drake's dad who conveniently died offscreen.

interesting

who draws this trash

Beast boy, why are you angry?

He checked

didn't answer my question

Because they needed to set up a reason for him hanging around Terra that didn't involve him tapping that statutory ass.

shes not pregnant
he checked

I thought the art was fairly good

>laying looking away from each other means the relationship has gone sour
Hate this fucking faux-symbolism bullshit

Sometimes you get lonely fucking with teens
So why not fuck some teens?

wtf I ship this now

>faux-symbolism
wut

if the panels are in order, I suppose the last one means they're still close with each other this AU.

Who wrote that letter?

Wintergreen, an old army buddy of Slade's that acts as his Alfred

Every time any kind of media shows a couple in bed laying away from each other, it's supposed to symbolise a detachment from each other and how they're no longer in love, when all it means like 99.99% of the time is that being in those positions is fucking comfy and they're trying to sleep.

He wanted to be a gandfather.

Maybe he fills guilty about leaving his own children behind and wishes to be the father he failed to be.

Before you say anything, his son made a cameo in season 5 of TT.

For sex.

>TT
>DCAU
If you're going to come up with dumb bullshit, at least proofread it first.

Wintergreen

>faux symbolism

>faux-symbolism

As opposed to what, real symbolism? Some kind of superliminal football stadium type system that announces their feelings constantly?

Because I'd be down for that.

kek

Hey you! Join the navy!

You're weirdly self-conscious about your sleeping positions dude. I promise no one thinks you and your girlfriend hate each other because of how you sleep, no need to take it out on innocuous fanart.

slade tried to daddy them both

he did have sex with terra

Filters were a mistake.

- m00t

>pregnant
>not 'pregant'
You had one fucking job.

He should try that on me. You know, for training purposes

Comic book Slade had his own reason.

For cartoon Slade, things seem very different. I'm guessing in general it was a show of power over the world, how he could corrupt the heroic and have them submit as his own.

That would explain his need for Robin, and the stupid mask gas after his first death. For Terra? I think he just wanted a tool to help him win over Robin and basically NTR the Titans.

Or maybe it's not so much about no longer being in love but thinking that as disciplined killing machines giving in to emotion like that was a mistake.

More like, "ok, I may regret that later."

IT'S DEATHSTROKE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU AREN'T BATMAN, MORON!

>villain has death in his name

lame

you're lame

Woah, user, take it back a notch. No need to cyberbully.

how is cyberbullying real

it's like real life cyberbullying, but online

haha how can it be real nigga?

he is old you know

true

But hes old and smelly