Im stlll mad

im stlll mad

Hi mad, I'm dad

Hi still mad, I'm dad

Is it the Bi thing? Or going by the tweets thats she is no longer single?

I have some bad news user, you were never going to fuck her

Hi dad, I'm Shad.

Why?

Shes bi dude, she still wants the cock

She's a cartoon dude, and like 14

Not OPs tho. And honestly she's kinda done with guys for at least awhile, ya know.

Also, she's a goddamn child. She just wants to hold that girls hand and maybe blow kisses at her while giggling. Goddamn.

She could still be a lesbian if you wanted, though it seems like OP would only want that to validate his own madness. Savino himself said you can interpret it however you want since Luna doesn't give a shit about labels, and it's more about what you gain from watching than what anything else.
But being someone like OP it'd probably be a moot point for him as he probably never cared about Luna or the show anyway.

Shes not done with guys because she liked the british guy so she still likes cocks, and 14yr olds and anyone in highschool can consent

That's even more retarded. Big people are basically all fucking hedonist.

this is what happens to degenerate faggots

She and Sam could just get a double end dildo or let a big dog to hump them though.

Bi* People
>If you dislike a part of a character it must be because you wanted to fuck them
Are you retarded
I've watched the show since it aired, and while no part of Luna's character is even mildly likable compared to the other characters. Making her a disgusting faggot just for sjw points means instead of just being boring she's annoying.

ikr? this whole station is jewish propaganda and its so blatant now!

>degenerate
>using this word while posting on 4gag

>being right wing
>on my Sup Forums
Your in the need of a gassing good sir

Given there's 11 kids, the odds are that at least one of them would be bi/gay.

Who is moot?

Reminder that the writer of that episode was a faggot jew who had publicly stated he wanted to make homosexual characters in cartoons

should be zero. faggots are fags because they were a. raped up the butt as a child b. mentally ill.

>Attacking a Strawman
You sure destroyed that argument I didn't make. I concede.

Faggots are less than 2% of the population. 1 out of 11 is too high

sure thing Sup Forums, whatever you say.

It'll be higher than that, but you get my point.

I thought they were like 10%

a shekel for a good goy

I know people who had lots of kids. None of them are gay, and there are no statistics that suggest that would be the case.

And that's ignoring the fact that homosexuality correlates heavily with developmental trauma

thats what the media wants you to think. its a lie

Hey FUCK YOU. Hulk needs love too.

this guy speaks the truth

>all these Sup Forums posts
Gays are not child rapists and their not bad, jews arent trying to take over the world, not everyone who is brown is bad or inferior, being a stormfag makes you just as retarded as a feminazi or a BLM supporter

daily reminder

oy vey!

>Defeating an army of Strawmen
Also, no stormfags aren't as bad as feminist and blm.

>anecdotal evidence
woo boy, guess I'm wrong then.

seriously, whats not bad about putting your dick in another guys asshole?

How was i "defeating an army of strawmen"? And you white supremicist faggits are just as annoying as any bitching tumblrite is

aww, did you just finish gender studies at berkely, and find a different opinion?

Now your not even having an opinion and just making up baseless slander. Pathetic

Also said there is no statistics to suggest that that's the case and you haven't shown any that suggests such a thing.

please, give us facts to prove us wrong.

found the 12 year old

No one in this thread said any of the things you are arguing aren't true. No one brought up race or Jews until you did.

Around 7% of millenials identify as LGBT in the US. Those are some pretty good odds that one out of eleven children would too.

So are we gonna gush about hoe much we wish to hug/fug any of the sisters regardless of age or what?

You demean and insult anyone who has a different opinion of your or criticizes you, like a feminist, you have a special "safe space" where you spout the same echo chamber nonsense to one another while clapping like fat seals at each ithers same opinions, like a feminist, and you want a facist government where your ideals are enforced by law, just like a hamplanet starbucks sipping white guilt feminazi bitch. Fuck off

These
Brought up jews, and the rest said homophobic bullshit

Why are you mad, Luna?

The 10% figure comes from a very old study by Alfred Kinsey. It's been widely criticized ever since its publication for its abysmally small sample size, and really strange conclusions. For instance, the 10% figure isn't a concrete "yeah, they're absolutely, totally gay." It was that 10% of the male subjects were "more or less exclusively homosexual for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55." Basically saying that they experiment.

His Kinsey scale was to be applied to different periods of a person's life, essentially saying that you might be gay as a teen, but you're straight as an adult, and maybe even for most of the rest of your life. But God dammit, once you're a senior you just crave that cock. Fluid sexuality, by another term.

The study also claimed a mere 2-6% of women express exclusively homosexual behavior at any point in their life.

Also, a considerable part of the people in the study were male prisoners. Of course a chunk of that is going to report that they've fucked men for a few years; what else are they gonna fuck?

I just can't shake the feeling that Sam may be a gimmick, not for diversity or progressiveness whatever, but for the writers not liking or knowing what to do with Luna anymore and this is their way of revitalizing a character they can't get rid of.

u know, the smarter crazies on both sides of any hyper-polarized argument these days know better than using so many of these trite fucking buzzword insults to demonize their opponent

it's as incomprehensible as goddamn dianetics. use ur creativity, and stop talking like a strawman on the daily show

dont u wanna make it so that the people who are unfamiliar with ur party will come along to ur side, instead of seeing thru u as the cults of ideology that u really are? just throwing some advice here

feeling your balls bouncing against his ass
hearing him moan in pleasure from your thrusting
holding him close and giving him a reacharound
I can go on

you dont need to keep your fantasy in the closet, user.

Who said I was closeted?

so you are a dick jerking faggot

Hey man, I may ACTUALLY suck dicks on the weekends, but you are the biggest faggot in this thread.

I also dont believe in god, not yours or the jew one or the smelly brown one ;)

Triggered yet... Christfag

Yes I am a little triggered. Could you tone down the fedora tipping just a bit please?

Listen, they wouldn't have given a six year old this much ass if they didn't want people to want to fug her

What's so maddening about a lamp?
Enlighten me

>Two people also Strawmanning
Are you retarded?

Self identification surveys are incredibly inaccurate in nearly all cases, also this would be skewed by popular culture, which explains the cross generational difference.

>Baiting this hard

Nope. And if I can think of anything else to agitate you, I will.

Like pottery

Hey, as long as he bites, right? ;^) ;^) ;^) ;^) ;^)

Well I am also triggered by extremely detailed stories that involving sweaty gay sex, so you can start with some of that.

God your (you)s get me so hard. After a few more I wont be able to contain myself. My hand is already gliding up and down my veined, thick, dark, ethnic cock. I want to go wake up my boyfriend in the other room and get it sucked, but I cant tear myself away from all the (you)s you are giving me.

I'm getting so triggered right now. Keep going.

>There are no statistics to suggest this
>No t-that one doesn't count
You can't think of any other reason behind the cross generational difference? lmao dude, I should know better than to try to argue with Sup Forumstards.

>The ugliest "Of-Age" sister is suspected to be a lesbian

Whatever...

Of-Age? I thought she was like 14

we got us some pedophiles today.

Luna is 15 and liking her is not pedo. Fully legal in my country.

....What country is that?

was talking about the guy who likes the little pink one, but ok.

Pakistan

Alright Sup Forums one is the best?

>10 fictional girls
>1 (one) fictional girl is not attracted to males and therefore in a case where she would be real she wouldn't be attracted to you
>this makes Sup Forums mad

Christ

leni. pure, aryan, sweet and innocent

best daughterfu

She gives me feelings I never asked for.

not to mention really fuckin stupid and easy to take advantage of.

>Shad has better odds of getting laid then 99% of Sup Forums.

>Aryan

>Lynn Sr. is clearly a russian jew

No one cares about her being attracted to them. She isn't real, they can just imagine her liking them.

The problem is faggots are annoying and these bait threads make it Impossible to ignore.

oh shit!

They get it from they momma

Stop doing this.

>Nazis calling homosexuality degenerate

The toppest of keks

Stop doing what?

I don't know user, every time a new lesbian shows up nowadays Sup Forums throws a hissyfit about the SJW agenda, and even if sometimes they are right, some other times it's just bitter complaining about gay characters in cartoons.

Here's my art.

>Flawed method of sociological research
>Someone points it out
>"Accept my inaccurate statistics and misleading conclusion"
This is peak Tumblr.

thats actually really good!

>