Voltron

Alteans are for ________

Nazis

getting rickety rickety wrecked

friendly reminders

Allura is best girl.

Bullying galra.

bullying Lance.

Coran has (just like Shiro, Hunk, Kolivan, Iverson and his father) likely at least once raped Lance. That's why he is his favourite, he's just crazy addicted to breaking Lance.

What do you think she meant by this, Sup Forums?

WHAT HAVE THE GALRA EVER DONE FOR US?

They gave the space mall.

She's a woman of great taste.

Reminder that season 4 will only be six episodes long. Now I know what Castlevania fans feel like.

I don't know, but let me come give you a hug you beautiful elusive user

>i have never seen a pance shipper
She's fucking blind?

>WHAT HAVE THE GALRA EVER DONE FOR US?

Massive amounts of xeno halfbreed children

proud SJW Bex is more /our/girl than she is tumblr's. how times change
with how hype S3 was i ain't even mad

Thanks user-kun

Isn't Kaltenecker a female cattle?

dabbing

Lotor keeps it real.

Turns out his whole posse are his daughters.

But they're halfsies, not quadroons.

Peace

the udder and cute bow say yes, a lot of people get thrown because of the horns but not all cows/heifers are polled, it's just really rare because genetics

You could know what castlevania fans feel like in an hour lmao

Depends on the breed of cattle too. Longhorn females have long horns.

Well Half Altean/Galra and whatever he took a shine to while exiled. Who knows what they all look like.

>Allura: Well paladins, with the blue lions abilities, guess you could say the battles are
>'Frozen'
SITTING IN THE MOTHERFUCKING DI

Man, I really hope Lotor doesn't do that cliche bullshit where he ends up killing one or more of his generals for failing him.

It's obvious he's not gonna get with Allura, so he should get with his generals instead. Put some babies in Space Azula and Space Ty Lee, a... I don't know, a clutch of eggs for the lizardy one? The big fluffy one is probably too shy in bed to go all the way so soon. Lotor's gotta work on her a bit, but she'll crack eventually.

Zethrid is saving herself for marriage. She may be brash but she's a classy lady.

I don't think Lotor will kill any of his generals but he may end up pissing one off.

>Finally get back your memories after 10,000 years. Find out your son is a slut.

That's rough.

dysfunctional Head & Shoulders is best ship

Gnawing on their ears

They'd better be hype episodes at least. Since it was originally season 3, it will include what would have been the season finale of a 13-episode season, right?

I reckon so. Kinda saddens me that it'll only be 6 eps.

So much for no more threads.

Could someone share how they got Allura's age from Kova's, please?

>the only galra females we've ever seen are halfbreeds
>no female galra in the flashback episode, just these odd-looking aliens

So unless these aliens are some kind of proto-galra with eyebrows and more altean-ish ears and little hands, do they all just have both parts, or is the pussyboy galra theory true?

Cova is 28 years old when we see him last with Alfor. Not long afterwards Zarkon and Honerva die and begin to conquer the galaxy and destroy Altea.

It's years in between before Allura is born and when Zarkon first meets Honerva and creates the lions. So she can easily be an actual teenager in human years. She's definitely not those 100 year old "teenagers" from fiction.

>more altean-ish ears

Those are Galra ears. They either come in kitty or the floral elf look. That's how Zarkon's ears look too.

there are regular female galra, them being scarce/only hinted at in the earlier seasons was just so Lotor's New Shit would make a bigger contrast to Zarkon's empire to the audience

tl;dr it's thematic and not deep lore

that any shred of hope canon pance might have had is gone

Holy shit, never noticed that. Zarkon's ears are cute. ;_;

I wonder where all the kitty mutations have come from then? Did Haggar splice half the race with the quintessence infused DNA of her pet cat?

I was not prepared for how shitty this fandom is, god, I heard of it but now I know

I've been looking out for fanart on tumblr like I do with everything I get really into, browsing the Pidge tag because she's my fave and it's relatively free of klancefags and "discourse". Now I can't without seeing a bunch of people making nasty accusations about Bex. And I only grew to love her after seeing the posts she made last night

Now I understand why you guys got so mad at me when I suggested Shiro and Keith being related a while back, the spite is real and I absolutely wish to see their most hated ships become canon

Like, they're saying that Bex as a woman shouldn't be making jokes about "powerbottoms" and that it makes her homophobic and fetishistic, but shouldn't they as women not be deciding what is offensive to a group they're not a part of? They WISH gay men were that offended by it so they could use it as a weapon in their shitty little fandom wars

Sorry for venting about tumblr bs but I don't have balls like Bex and don't want to post about it on my own blog

I doubt she knows that far into the show, she's mostly a fan like the rest of us. Fact is, there's more hints for canon pance than canon klance or whatever

Ah, so it's just a rough estimate. We assume Cova is an adult cat when they meet, but we don't know how much time passes until Allura is born.

It's canon that she's a teenager, yes?

>Shiro and Keith being related
Isn't Keith's human half white?

Probably more the traditional conquest route. 10,000 years some species became so interbred with the Galra any distinction vanished.

Are we going to get an incest end, boys?

I dunno, I just thought that guy in Keith's hallucination looked similar to Shiro, it wasn't a serious post

Yes, the character book and the novelization both call her a teenager.

Every ship has more hints than klance. The scene with Pidge and Lance blushing and looking at eachother and Pidge being jealous of the girls on his phone is pretty much a shitton of shipping fodder.

Most of us have been there user, I know people get tired of fandumb chat in these threads but fuckit sometimes you just wanna vent.

As a palette cleanser I wonder what the jp fans are feeling about S3, that one user who keeps up with them always makes really interesting posts

Yeah it's a rough estimate, but it's enough to prove to the adult Allura denyers that she is chronologically a teenager.

The showrunners and the guidebook called her a teenager too.

If you want the chillest of browsing experiences, might I recommend the Hance and Heith tumblr tags? It's the only part of the fandom I've found so far that I don't utterly loathe.

gotta love the mice

I've been meaning to rearrange that thing to my liking and add Lotor and his squad, but I keep forgetting.

>I don't have balls like Bex
Don't be afraid of sjw teens user. I would hope you would tell them to fuck off since they're ruining the fandom for everyone that doesn't ship klance.

Were you the one who made that time travel post?

>Keith is at the same level of top and Zarkon and Ulaz
They at least got that right.

And a big ol' "fuck you" to Shidge-shaming Shallura shippers.

Why do the comics suck so much ass? You would think they'd focus on the actual backgrounds / SoL moments of the paladins but instead they're shitty adventures.

Hunk ships are pure.

Making hybrid species abominations

>Pidge
>no smut
what a high level of wrong

>Smol/tall galra
C-cute...

Hance is full of klunk last time I heard. It pissed the mono hance shippers off because klunk is just Klance with Hunk

The comics are aimed at ten year old boys, and ten year old boys don't care about SoL.

the fandom ignores Hunk so hard that most of their eyes and brains slip over the character completely, making any Hunkship virtually invisible and thereby keeping them (mostly) free of discourse

it's a blessing and a curse but I'll fucking take it

Ain't nothing but comfort coming from ships with the team's resident nice guy

Nah, I made a post after that

That's really cute.
You win a kiss, Lance.

No the fuck you don't, you only have a two month wait, We have no fucking clue when the next season of Castlevania will be released.

My main gripe with it is the shitty art.

Ah yeah, you're not wrong. I actually like the fanon version of Keith that exists in Heith/Klunk though so I don't really mind it. One of the most prolific artists at least keeps Hunk very front and center.

>6 episodes
It better wrap up what happened to Shiro. I do like how Zarkon is out of his coma right when they got Kuron, the fake.

>knitting little sweaters callback
ah fuck nigger that's cute

Post some. I don't think I've seen it.

How did alt-Allura get in contact with evil goo?

>Shidge-shaming Shallura shippers
yes

Is Castlevania worth watching?

It's really wonky, sometimes the faces are hideous and sometimes they're great, it seems like it was a rush job

I just started it, it really gives me the same Vibe as the Vampire Hunter D movie, and the animation is bretty gud. I'm only on episode two, though.

I got the impression that they hired an artist who specialized in mechs and monsters, not in humans.

Don't do it. If I had the chance to wait until all of the Voltron seasons are done before watching it then i would.

So wait until castlevania is finished or they decide to cann it.

It is, but there are only 4 episodes of it right now. It was originally meant to be a trilogy of movies, so those 4 would've been the first one. I believe what makes up the second and third movie scripts will be season 2, 8 episodes.

>Allura
>no smut

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!

You do know they didn't draw this, right? This image has been posted several times over several threads.

A Fujo made it you donut.

Yes, and they'll be coming out in 2018.

Yeah, that sounds about right

You must find comfort in your patrician tastes.

I like it, can be really intense and interesting. You definitely can tell it was written by Warren Ellis, as well.

>you'll never be topped by Allura
Why even live

You can say animal fucking if that's what you meant

Lotor is best boy!

I mean, episode two sure has some discussion of animal fucking.

milking

Okay I just finished this shit, and now I want nothing more but to have her push me against a wall

Also, got any similar recs?