Bojack

Time for a Bojack Horseman thread. 4 more weeks until season 4 drops. Will the drama ever end? Is Bojack a father, all along? Will there be a psychedelic soul-seeking desert episode, like that one from The Simpsons? Let's find out.

Sorry nobody replied to your thread OP.
I'm excited for the new season too

I kinda wonder why they didn't give them tails

They modified them away.

Wait we didn't even get a trailer for the new season and they're just gonna drop it out of nowhere?

New trailer could be out at any time.

What is this guy?

A really want to make a nigger joke right now.

Monkey

I hated that I felt anything negative for that last season, it seemed like it was going to be great but then S3 sucked and felt like the writers started adding their own political views with muh females getting grabbed by their drivers and adding annoying owl woman rather than doing anything they established. It wasn't that funny and when the emotion stuff hit it was just kinda there. Maybe if they didn't have an entire episode of Peanut Butter and Diane fighting about how she wasn't treated as an all knowing goddess I wouldn't have been so disappointed with the writers.

more importantly, what is he holding?

>then S3 sucked and felt like the writers started adding their own political views with muh females getting grabbed by their drivers and adding annoying owl woman rather than doing anything they established
That was all season 2 stuff, and this isn't the Rick and Morty thread.

That being said, Season 3 was a letdown. If S4 doesn't go back to S2 level of quality, I'm going to drop it.

A 3D camera.

Is this bait, or did you really want to just whine about the female characters getting plots and screentime?

>stating things that could be applied equally to S1 and S3, but blaming everything about "muh politics" because that's all YOU think about now instead of the character fatigue from the repeated yoyo'ing of the same emotional arcs over and over
You do not live a very self-observed life.

oh, it's that scene.
I thought he was a doctor or something

>That was all season 2 stuff
It's running together, my bad.

>this isn't the Rick and Morty thread.
This wasn't even a thing until you made the connection.

I'm not opposed to women or them getting screentime, but Diane is horrible and they seem to write her in a way where everything is fine despite her being shit. She ruined the part because Peanut Butter decided to look it up and didn't take her word for it and they had an all night fight over it and he just said "sorry that was dumb of me" and it felt very stupid. Plus the women's uber thing was just annoying.

If I must praise a woman character, I liked the deer and her tiny story. She seemed fine, I hope if they ever have Bojack make amends they get to her first.

>equally to S1 and S3
S1 just had Diane every now and then being a supporting main. There were a few episodes I think where she was given a spotlight and started making her a cunt.

Also that is political, what they did. Apparently I have an issue with S2 and S3 running together but I think the female uber was just S3, which was what I was saying. It might've been 2 and 3 but I think it wasn't. I need to refreshen my memory on the list.

That episode with Diane was meant to show here character flaws, and as I remember the episode pretty much concluded with her admit she was in the wrong
Hell, the whole end of S2 showed how flawed her character is. you are an absolute moron if you think the show has painted her as perfect

Then she regressed because I remember a few times where she fell back into being petty, like the time she made a scene about water at the restaurant.

>but blaming everything about "muh politics" because that's all YOU think about now
Struck a nerve? and yes the series did get political more and more. They made Todd asexual because....? they had diane take on bill cosby because....? The situations themselves aren't funny either

>dianne apologists

fuming as we speak

I just ignore them

>they had diane take on bill cosby because....?
To show that Diane will fight for her beliefs, even if there is no winning condition and it harms those around her. To show that Diane's perception of herself as a crusader for good is more important to her than anything else.

>They made Todd asexual because....?
It's stupid, but the writers wanted something to push Todd over the edge and finally go past the low-key rage he's been holding since S1. It was stupid as fuck, since apparently the writers are retarded enough to believe that Asexuals don't have sex, and are oblivious to signals as well.

The series is just as political as it has ever been. The only change I've seen is S3 dropped a number of plotlines with little if any resolution, then threw in other plotlines that didn't really go anywhere. Other than the completely silent episode(which isn't as re-watchable as you might think), the abortion episode, and episode 11, I can't think of any episodes from S3 that I would be willing to sit through again. Bojacks suicide attempt at the end just felt forced.

all me btw

Princess Carolyn is one of the best characters. Diane just sucks.