What does Sup Forums think of this Starfire? Is it a good combination of the cartoon and the comic Starfires...

What does Sup Forums think of this Starfire? Is it a good combination of the cartoon and the comic Starfires? I think she's cute!

whoever designed that costume has no sense of fashion or aesthetics

I agree but that's how she looked in the comics so what can we do? :/

The color of the outfit is rather unappealing, but she's got a cute face

>combination of the comic and cartoon
No, it's just a terrible comic book costume, or your average vidya superhero costume.

No one has ever outdone the Perez design, but of course only he drew it well

She looks like a black latina

If she was real, I'd totally cum on her face.

I love her quotes, she is perfect.

how is her gear? I have only seen gameplay of her in default costume.

If you get to level 50 and beat Brainiac with a Perfect you unlock her nude costume.

Its good. Most of the other characters have you wondering why the fuck did they do that.

It's a combination, but I wouldn't call it a good one. It's clearly trying to copy the general shape of those barely-there ultra-revealing outfits that comic Starfire wore, but it covers about as much as a more modest outfit would, and it just doesn't work out. It's too overtly sexy for the "cute with subtle sex appeal" look, but doesn't go far enough for the "super sexy bombshell" look, either. There are better ways to combine the two ideas. For example, the more modern comic Starfire depictions do it well.

Don't tease me like that, user.

Looks like overdesigned crap, but so does nearly every Injustice outfit

Comic Starfire is shit and cartoon Starfire needs some serious expanding before she becomes anything more than cutesy eye/ear candy.

So that makes this Starfire shit. Which explains why it first in perfectly in a NetherRealm Studios game.

>that story ending
Teen Titans...go

It is absolutely tragic that Dick died in such a hilarious way because having somebody actually mourn for him is sad and nice.

>overdesigned
how

i like her

people like to bitch and complain over nothing

I like this Starfire but her outfit seems mismatched in a bad way. If the top shes wearing over her boobs watched the part on her shoulders properly then it wouldn't be so bad. I like what they were doing with the top though; trying to make it more alien.

>everyone in this thread

you guys know you can change her outfit in the game, right?

yeah, that's the "in" thing on the interwebs right now for whatever reason. we live in the age of entitlement.

Yep it's great.

nope they are just bitching just to do it and probably capcom fanboys mad

I'm still fucking mad you suddenly get soul crystals after level 40 now.

From level 40 until 62 I didn't get any. I could've had Bizarro.

I didn't know this fuck