Did he ever stop that drill?

Did he ever stop that drill?

I'd like to drill his wife.

I think TBS did when they cancelled the show.

Compared to everyone else they managed to do the first two parts of their mission well enough.

>Seem normal
>Fit in
>Destroy the Drill
>Save Hell
>Go home

Snorfindesdrillsalgoho

I remember none of this

>Most memorable character of the entire show
>Only appears in 1 episode for 5 minutes

I drill his daugher and Ashley (the blonde big boobs girl)

Episode?

Episode 6: Guns for Mutts.

The show is terrible, I wouldn't waste my 20 minutes user. She was the one memorable character from the entire thing and she was a side character.

Neighbors from Hell. One of TBS original series. Had promise but lost it by including a talking dog and a deviant grandfather character. Both unnecessary.

Without them it could have been a solid show.
Least a somewhat better one.

What went wrong with it?

Sorry user..I wasted the 20 minutes...yeah..the episode was terrible, the serie have potential but have a bad execution...

It's a shame this show sucked because I liked its premise and character designs.

>that head shape

The same reasons any show is cancelled, I guess.

The Tumblr nose ruins her.

I kinda like the weird noses.

So when was this show?

this show was terrible,the only good thing was that british reverse trap,damn she was hot

I know everyone loved Ashley but did anyone else love Mandy or no?

The only things I remember about this show was the british nymph and the episode where the mom and daughter wrestled

I do kinda like that the talking dog thing had actual reason behind it given that he was a demon and therefore had powers. Certainly better than like... Brian from Family Guy who can just talk for no apparent reason.

I liked the show but it reminded me of another show that came out a lil earlier.

Yea it could have been solid.

Solid sitcom played straight with them being demons.

>was the british nymph
the british nymph user that's really all anyone remembers from the show

She wasn't even the focus of the sole episode she appeared in, and she's still more remembered than anything else about this show. I guess some people really like reverse traps

I think it says more about the quality of the show honestly. She was just a side character

it was only one episode? Fucking waifufags

You guys are trying really hard to make this a thing again aren't you?

I remembered there being a girl in this with really big boobs. am I misremembering things?

See

nah I remembered like a...

blond girl in a white tank top or shirt? She was helping a guy who was shooting things I think

This thing has the most annoying voice I've ever heard on Television, glad this show got cancelled

I dont know, she is kind od annoying..all time looking her cellphone

Eh, pretty much an accurate depiction of a teenage girl then. Sorta like Roberta from The Cleveland Show.