He IS Captain America after all

>He IS Captain America after all
If he's Captain America then why is he being demoted in Legacy?

I don't even understand why Misty Knight has a thing with Falcon. It's really bizarre to me.

You seem to be purposefully taking the tone and context of that wrong senpai. Which is crazy, because the page is right in front of you.

She's black

He's black

I mean, they have such chemisty

Man, leaving Danny did not do Misty any favors. She looks like shes in her late 50s in that 4th panel

>Falcon
Don't you mean Captain America.

Not in two months, Spencer. You lost. Just like before.

>Sam going back to being Falcon, but still getting his own book
>Spencer is still writing and the costume is hideous
I don't even know why I keep using this stupid monkey's paw.

>steve becomes de-hydra'd
>falcon steps down, saying he misses his old duds
>fast forward to his new shitty costume

In SJW Marvel black characters are friends with black characters because they are black.

Having a chi baby really takes a lot out of you.

You don't have to say SJW, you can call Marvel Racist for this shit.

I don't think you know shit about Nick Spencer, man. He's not on some moral crusade to get Falcon to replace Cap permanently. This whole shitty event has been an attempt to channel Gru Cap.

And this is just Misty cracking a joke, it's not some assertion Falcon is gonna permanently be Cap. Do you niggers even read comic books?

They also have secret black people meetings to support each other in The Struggle, no matter how different their backgrounds and cultures.

But, you were the guys that was complaining about white girls going out with black dudes. Make up your mind, you guys.

My complaint is how Marvel treats their female love interests. Both Misty and Mary Jane were treated like accessories in the past few years and I'm sick and tired of it.

Fuck no have you seen Thor and Storm shipping there was 10 times more people supporting that then Storm and Black Panther. Comic readers don't like it when pre established relationships are ruined especially for ones where there are no chemistry

SJW types are some of the most sexist, racist people around.

A number of reasons for that. Misty already had her shot with her team book with "Black Panther and the Crew" written by Ta-Nehisi "Obama isn't black enough Coates. So once that tanked she went back into the box of toys.

Mary Jane on the other hand is treated like shit because the Spider team just doesn't want Peter to be in a stable relationship. She was shipped off to Iron Man by Bendis because it was a way to shut people up and to have a character that isn't his OC lick Riri's asshole. Slott personally hates MJ because it messes up the Spiderman gets bitches dynamic and Bendis doesn't care about her because she isn't Ultimate MJ or another girl for Miles to fuck.

You're honestly annoying me with this shit user, you want to whine about SJWs then go to Sup Forums.

When I still tried to understand where the SJW types were coming from I didn't think so. Then i saw how disgusting they could be if you refuse to toe the line. Black people called uncle toms, women and gays were threatened with rape and death, they even went after family members. Im glad i left that cult.

No. The whole point of Hydra Cap was that Nick Spencer was angry that no one wanted to read Sam Wilson: Captain #BlackLivesMatter and wanted to knock Steve down a peg by making him a """"Nazi""". It's why Sam is called Captain America by everyone and why it's suppose to be a "Hell Yeah" moment in Secret Empire of him putting the costume and shield on. Spencer wanted Sam to stay as Captain America and replace Steve.

Except It didn't work because people would rather read about Hydra Cap than Cuck Cap. Sam is selling less than Fantastic Four (which by Brevoort's owns words, is cancellation numbers)

And now Sam is going back to being Falcon after his series failed and failing as Captain America.

>Writers can just randomly start an event whenever they feel like it
user are you retarded, do have any idea of the these big editorials work?

In a better world we'd be approaching the finale of Remender's Cap run.

I won't pretend it was amazing, but it was definitely better than this.

>Bendis doesn't care about her because she isn't Ultimate MJ or another girl for Miles to fuck.

I don't think miles like red heads. He always into the superpower girls.

If you have to say, "He is Captain America after all.", he isn't. That should be for the audience to decide.

It was actually suppose to be a small crossover:self-contained mini-event.

But Brevoort decided to upgrade it a massive event that touches all the books to BTFO out of Emperor Two-scoops.

Don't you have a Trump rally to go to hmmmmm?

>Boob window on Riri
Kek. I thought Marvel were meant to be SJW.

Don't worry. He's going back to being Falcon. Where he belongs.

>That should be for the audience to decide.
It's actually for Marvel and the writer to decide.

>The whole point of Hydra Cap was that Nick Spencer was angry that no one wanted to read Sam Wilson: Captain #BlackLivesMatter and wanted to knock Steve down a peg by making him a """"Nazi""".
Holy fuck you're retarded. You're like fucking inbred mutant run over by a truck in the face and given shotgun brain surgery retarded.

Go read Gruenwald Cap and then kill yourself, you dumb fucking cunt. Go consider that Spencer was shat upon for saying Cap *wasn't* a Nazi. You know fucking NOTHING about this character and you've got some dumbass political hot take, absolutely as stupid as anything tumblr would roll out with (see the "Nick Spencer is legit a Nazi secret agent" SJW meme).

Spencer isn't trying to do anything other than do a character reset before Rememder's Cap/Zemo/Bucky as part of a story homaging older Cap characters and stories. He's not done it very well, and he's an absolute idiot on social media, but he's still not as big an idiot as you are.

>Riri
I thought you were going back to Sup Forums

I mean Jesus fucking retard Christ if you think Marvel editorial and creative greenlights a 10 part event on this basis:
>The whole point of Hydra Cap was that Nick Spencer was angry that no one wanted to read Sam Wilson: Captain #BlackLivesMatter and wanted to knock Steve down a peg by making him a """"Nazi""".
You are the stupidest goddamn motherfucker alive. And that's WITH all the terrible SJW shit Marvel puts out, even WITH that if you can't look at the string of recent events and see how COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED your idea of it is there is no saving you.

Fucking neck yourself.

because Marvel lost their balls to go through with their terrible idea

And has a giantess fetish.

You seem mad.

Yea can we please just call apples apples and marvel racist

No. Not really.

>If he's Captain America
He's not.

Better than stupid.

all phoneposters should be killed

Yes it is. Shit like "it's the readers who truly decide" is why you get idiocy like: a black character did something bad, therefore this book is racist which in turns leads to boring, clean, morally upright and unflawed minority pandering.

The reader interprets, the writer decides. You can say the writer fails at achieving something, but the reader never takes over intent from the writer.

I don't see how Sam going back to his own/original identity is considered a demotion.

Because his Z-List own/original identity is below the Captain America Mantle.

It's why Sam Wilson taking up the mantle was hyped up as a huge event. It's like being promoted to Superman.

And yet he failed. He failed so much.

Even Jane Foster as Thor was a better success.

Spencer ruined Steve so bad that Marvel brought back Waid on Cap to save his reputation post SE.

No. It not.

What was the point of Sam Wilson becoming Captain America anyway? What did it even accomplish? No one is going to care or remember in a year. The Superior Spock had a more lasting impact than Sam ever did on comics.

Reminder that Falcon was like the first mainstream African-American superhero. Apparently that means nothing so he needs to be changed to Captain America.

Of course it mean nothing. Black Superheroes aren't important unless they are carrying the mantle of popular white heroes. Why do you think they keep replacing White superheroes with Blacks?

is this the new Reddit meme?

Sam is arguably the worst Captain America. He spent most of his time fighting these weird internecine conflicts for the 'heart of america'. After the first volume, I don't think he even left the country! He's basically really unimpressive.

Bucky was a great Captain America, but Sam's a really poor choice for multiple reasons - Not the least of which he's actually a poorer fighter than Bucky and has no super powers. He just can't fill the role.

Basically this. No-one would give a shit. This is sort of why there's all this 'replacement' of classic heroes, because otherwise they would just drop into obscurity.

If you introduced Iron Heart alongside Iron Man, I would shrug. I wouldn't read Iron Heart's books. If you gave Jane Foster lightning powers, I also wouldn't care: I would only read about Thor. Their only solution is to give you *no* choice - You're getting female Thor whether you like it or not. You like Steve Cap better? Fuck you, he's a Nazi! Read more Sam!

>All this hate on Sam's new suit
What's wrong with it? It's decently cool, if a little on the generic side.

His superpower is he can talk to bald Eagles, plus the birds that don't matter

You're telling me. I voted Obama Obama Trump.

You take that back, sir. ALL birds matter.

Remember how War Machine died and every black hero came to the funeral, while most of the people Rhodey was on teams with never showed up?

#AllBirdLivesMatter

It's that, plus the ideological "victory" of "taking something away from you". They never ever figure out "that's a very effective way to make the majority hate you and resent you."

I don't like the design and the wings look stupid. I actually think they should've taken more inspiration from the MCU costume and take it a bit farther.