youtube.com/watch?v=7kMZ5kuF7Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=mD9i39GENWU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtDsOoQM-y0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JqRfI5jqz1U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O3syQV7WDAU
youtube.com/watch?v=4rqZZgVxnCk
youtube.com/watch?v=3rxuZkVYsWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fuckjerry uses his logo when sending interns to steal memes from Sup Forums.

well, it's as honest as theft can be.
at least he isn't hiding it.

Its the jazz solo design you fucking autist

i forgot to add
>uses the logo he stole

to be fair, if the influx of shills and the prolonging of the cooldown between posts hadn't fucked things up I'd have cleared it up already.

Why has the cooldown increased

Summer vacations in America where we would just record American cartoons for hours on VHS then watch the same episodes over and over back home

Shitposting

I sometimes find old VHS previews to be just as nostalgic as the movies themselves.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2tQipIqxrA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx7mLSS_KVY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=baBJLXc_H1o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WLL8r4nXJI
These bring me back in particular. I guess I'm not alone because so many weird little kids put together random-ass "fake" openings on YouTube for some strange reason.

Probably spending summers at my grandpas house watching disney and amblin VHS tapes in the kid's room on a 20 year old TV sitting on a console cart.

Watching Aladdin on VHS. I'd say lazer tag but that was the early 00's.

Adult Swim around 2003-2007. It was magical to stay up later than my brother and cousins during the summer and watch shows I knew I wasn't technically supposed to watch.

Watching this on Nick all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=TkVHdUkMJdk

Fun fact, somebody tracked the origin of that design to a St. Louis area graphic designer who made it in 1994.

Bionicle

endless reruns of rocket power despite other better shows being owned by the network.

The most nostalgic thing to me (and I'm sure most people, whether or not they realize it) are the things they never gave a shit about at the time. I mean, everyone loved ducktales or rugrats or ed, edd and eddy growing up but when was the last time you seriously thought about the random infomercials that would show up inbetween ads for shark-shaped pool flippers or zoobooks with the tiger poster?

youtube.com/watch?v=PeVybJmtMFA
youtube.com/watch?v=FBaMfUiTq-E
youtube.com/watch?v=7kMZ5kuF7Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=mD9i39GENWU

I was crushed when KB closed, RIP

>Zoobooks
>Sunsetter Awnings
>Shirley Temple Collection
You did bring me right back. I have a love hate relationship with these ads because I hated them back then, but love them now. If I asked anybody, they'd know about them.
I wonder what made the elephant issue more special than the others.
Looking back at childhood commercials is a pass-time for me. I absolutely love it. Some favorites:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtDsOoQM-y0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JqRfI5jqz1U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O3syQV7WDAU

This is the worst design ever created ever!.....And I see it used everywhere.

Yeah

Wew lad

Discovery Channel, particularly WIld Discovery.
Also cartoons and comics being allowed to have sexy women in them.

How about legit Saturday Morning Cartoons? I remember when I was a kid dad would make pancakes and I'd watch hour long blocks of Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Rockos Modern Life, and many others. To this day the taste of syrup reminds me of the firedogs episode of ren and stimpy. Anyways yeah. Some time around 2003 I wanna say, Saturday Morning Cartoons took a dive. Kids WB only ever had a couple good shows like Animaniacs and Batman Beyond. Fox Kids had a couple things. Then one morning I noticed Fox Kids ended an hour earlier and had some bullshit live action sports shit playing. Kids WB followed suit. And We all know about how Nick and Disney channel realized it was cheaper to clone child actors than to pay animators.

Oh also I miss Toonami. The bumps alone really set a cool mood for coming home after school in the afternoon and chilling to space sounds while it became night. Miss that.

>The 90s were almost 30 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=4rqZZgVxnCk
I'm pretty sure a lot of people had this burned into their brains as a kid

Being excited about new comics day.

>the 30s were almost 90 years ago
dammit

>Late night, dark room, only the TV illuminating the walls
>Popeye ends, Adult Swim logo comes on with that chill as fuck pool scenery
>Cut off TV fast as hell because the last time you didn't ATHF came on and you were too scared to sleep that night after what you witnessed

Funny thing is ATHF became my favorite show not too long after

Millenials were a mistake.

On a related note I miss DVRing Case Closed and watching it after MxC finished after school. Those bumpers with the skylines and faces that came afterwards (since I think it was the last show before they switched back to CN?) always freaked me out.

I remember pulling all-nighters during summer breaks where I'd just have adult swim on until morning.

Sometimes I wonder which shows really existed, and which ones were exhaustion-based hallucinations.

What was he designing it for? I mainly see it on paper cups.

If anyone says spongebob or Ed, Edd n Eddy ANYTHING you are not a 90s kid

youtube.com/watch?v=3rxuZkVYsWI

>No more Phil
>No more Paul
>No more Snit
>No more Pat Kelly, Jenny or Sugar
>No more wacky and colorful aesthetics and promos
>No more Uh Oh!, Yvon of the Yukon, Reboot or Freaky Stories
>No more Dark Night events every October
>No more pre-9/11 late 90s optimism

I miss nothing about my childhood except all of my first-time experiences

>remembering the 90s
'98kid here
look at these faggy grampas

My fellow 98 bro. Sure feels good just recently being of age to post doesn't it? These grampas just don't know how we roll.

damn this brought back memories

Man back in my youth I constantly stayed on Nick Disney and Cartoon network, and when I was a lot younger I remember my dad and I watched Batman TAS and Batman beyond at times I got both of the shows confused but ma I always watched the Iron Giant all the time as a kid along with other movies like elmo in grouchland an asortmant of disney movies watching jetex and kids wb man those were the days

Kill yourselves

I almost forgot watching the starwars trilogy on vhs watching jimmy newtron boy genius on fridays I remember i was at this day care and my dad came to pick me up and he asked me if I wanted to see Cats and Dogs or atlantis I chose atlantis. I didn't remember much of it when I saw the movie but the only thing I remember seeing was the camp catching on fire and the summers hanging out with family friends

I've got 2:

1. Getting a new Wizard Magazine in the mail

2. Going to stores with my dad and brother, and browsing the toy aisles for the latest figures. Spawn, X-Men, Spider-Man, Exo-Squad, Biker Mice From Mars, Gargoyles, PotF2... great times

Yall niggas born in 98 too oh shit turn up

Comic book ads,I know they're still a thing but it's something about seeing ads for old Genesis and SNES in comic books that make me feel nostalgic.

We havin a problem geezer? Get back on your pills you old, dusty fart.

Alright, now it's a fuckin party. Sure feels good having grown up in post 9/11 America.

Sure does hombre
>9/11
I don't even remember what happened on that day I was too busy crying that's what my mom told me when she picked me up from school that day

>Don't even remember what happened on that day
This. I thought 9/11 involved a bomb for a while until a science teacher explained in elementary.

playing Street Fighter II' Turbo in the mall arcade