That episode where the Powerpuff Girls laugh at the Mayor's dick for 11 minutes

>that episode where the Powerpuff Girls laugh at the Mayor's dick for 11 minutes

>that episode where they fly at incredible hihg speed and end up warping 50 years into the future and see their city is a wasteland

>that episode where they beat up a clown to the point where his body is bent at several unnatural angles is deeply bruised, and several chiped teeth, all because he mentally and physically warped by a foreign substance he had no control over.

>That episode where they did the same for Mojojojo because they were high on sugar.

They also saw the dicks of Brick, Fuzzy Lumpkins, a monster baby, and a squirrel. Only 5 years old and yet they've seen so much dick.

Do you think they'd suck his dick if he asked?

>that episode where candy made them cum

>tfw people defend the original show as it's not "mean spirited"

Just like that Johnny Test episode! :D

Ill take things that never happened for 500

It was, though. That's why it was a good show.

>what is general hypocrisy amongst nostalgiatards

>hypocrisy
>Two different people hold different opinions on a subject

>the joke
you can't be this fucking new, can you

There is no joke. was posted as if it were truth, when anyone who knows anything about anything knows it is not truth or even remotely similar to truth.

That's not a joke. That's "pretending to be retarded".

He's taking the piss on people like Mr. Enter, user.

Oh. Well, now I feel stupid. Then again, I apparently don't watch enough YouTube to have gotten the reference, so maybe I don't feel that stupid.

It's still not a joke..

Should I know who that is? That's not rhetorical, was that a meme that I missed or something, or is this just some obscure Youtuber and it's a huge pull?

Who the fuck is that? Why do people assume youll pick up on the reference humor in an age where you can completely customize your media experience?

Reminds me of a barely related story a few years back that I will now share! Once upon a time I worked at a place with a lot of nerds doing video game tech support. Pretty often id hear mention of something called pewdepie. It sounded full retard so I never looked into it. Recently someone found out I never actually saw that shit so they were like "oh you gotta see some!" So onto youtube we went. It didnt take long at all for me to question why the fuck anyone would give attention to such noise at all. Im still mad that we live in a world where so many choose to be entertained by such hot shit. It toasts the almonds and ruffles the jimmies. Point? There is no point. If your still reading stop now.
I got no idea where pic is from, I dont watch anime. Its completely related however.

>there will never be an episode where Mojo steals Ms Bellum's clothes and the Rowdyruff Boys spend the episode laughing at her bare tits

Didnt they kill and eat a sentient species just to prove a point

>think this is some sort of pasta I haven't seen
>check google
>it's all original

Mr.Enter? Is that you?

That sentient species was about to kill everyone or something. They were Broccoli people, they needed to be extinct.

>that episode where the Professor teaches the girls about the birds and the bees

Mr. Enter's dumb bullshit about "mean spirited" cartoons was a huge ass meme on this board for like two years.

PPG was sometimes meanspirited, to be honest, but that was part of its charm. Lots of build-up to why the villain was misunderstood and when you think the girls are going to have mercy--NOPE.

this image sums it up

but the meme is that Mr Enter and many other autists whine and complain that newer cartoons are "mean spirited"

Coincidentally, I think it was his Town and Out review that spawned the "mean-spirited" meme

Sup Forums screenshots suck these days

what makes this funnier is that the scene he's bitching about was anime original, i.e. not written by Natsume Akatsuki.
but then the ultimate fucking punchline, is that the author of Konosuba eventually reviled to the public that he's actually a guy who just uses a female pseudonym

>that episode where Buttercup thirsts for teenage dick

Shut the fuck up, whiny-ass retard.

That episode always made me hungry.

>Young man is surprised others have different (and sometimes juvenile) taste in what amuses them