He really was closeted, wasn't he?

He really was closeted, wasn't he?

He was like 9, his entire character is him copying things because he saw them on TV.

Bruh, I knew a kid just like him, acting gangster and all homophobic and shit.
And guess what, staying at that kid's house one time, he asked to suck my dick.

that's pretty hot

When it comes to Riley he seems to have no romantically in anyone. He has one interest looking cool, if sucking dick would have made him look cool he would have consider it.

Most rapper wannabes are.

Kids experiment.

HOMIES OVER HOES

but he wanted that Loli Cammy puss.

your god damn right he did

we were 14

Well
Did he?

He did.
He gave me five bucks for it.
I briefly became a teenage prostitute.

Yeah, puberty would have been hitting you both like a truck around then.

>but he wanted that Loli Cammy puss.
more like the other way around.
Riley too fuckboi to even know it.

Many niggas are. Being openly a faggot in the hood is a good way of getting your shit kicked in.

did you like it?

Initially, yes.
Then I felt ashamed, and spent an hour in the shower scrubbing vigorously.

have you ever found yourself having gay thoughts after that?

Before, after, all the time.
Thankfully, I'm much less gay now than I was at 14. I actually stare at women now.

Tell us about the dick sucking in detail, did he swallow your cum?

but are you still a bit gay? would you say that he turned you gay and made you his whore? would you have liked that?

woah, I was making a point about guys like Riley here.

What is this, /lbgt/? Sheesh.

I will tell you that, no, I did not cum. It was too awkward. That pre-cum stuff came out, though.

Fucking tease.

and he still gave you money for that? what a steal
do you wish that you had cum?

I kinda took the money and ran.
And no, not really.

do you still talk to that guy? does he make advances to you? or did he repress his homosexuality in the end?

Hahahaha! Holy Shit!

Hell, if I know. I haven't seen him since I moved away from that area.

>oh boy it's a boondocks threa-
>all these niggas is gay

I don't know where this is going but I can't look away

To the untrained eye this may look like a skirt, but it's actually Gangstalicious's shorts for thugs. See, it's got a flap with an extra pocket so you can hide what you wanna hide from the police.

Of course he would. Does no one remember the episode when that one rapper was making all the super gay songs, clothing lines, etc? Riley was all over it, and even got mad at Huey when he insinuated that it was gay.

The only time he renounced it when he saw his idol get full frenched by the dude who was gonna kill him.

Case in point.

>those hip bones

jesus

Nigga this thread gay

If The Boondocks was made today, Riley would be the biggest Young Thug stan.

>person doesn't like faggots
>faggots: "He totally gay, lmao"

Didn't Aaron McGruger confirm that he wasn't gay?

>Entire episode about him embracing mislabeled homoeroticism and questioning his sexuality

>5 bucks

You fucking slut, you could have at least charged more.

Huey looks directly at the viewer and admits it's all bullshit, but he's playing along because he wants his own room. It's not about Riley actually being gay so much as repressed homoeroticism in the black community and how this leads to wires getting crossed on what is or isn't acceptable behavior and why.

He's been abducted by a cougar, so he's probably got some issues.

>do each other's hair

I always thought his hairdo in the show made him look like a girl

If he had to confirm that means enough people suspected it

/ss/?

drawfags...

yes plus it does not help that he was voiced by a women

Wait, wait, wait, he gave you money to suck your dick? And you didn't charge more? Da fuck?

It's difficulty to say what Riley is other than impressionable and often contrarian to Huey or whatever the restrained thing might be.
So ironically enough despite acting homophobic and misogynistic he might come off progressive if he's around straightlaced people due to his defiance of convention.

Like in the R.Kelly episode while he's simply siding with Kelly because he's a celeb he also puts forward to Tom that individuals at a certain point should be culpable for their own decisions instead of being generally labelled as hapless victims which only leads to obfuscation of true responsibility. As a result he sort of sounds like he's condoning a number of acts of degeneracy.
Yet at the end of the day when he saw Gangstalicious get a wet one he was so baffled and repulsed he outright rejected the scenario even happened so it seems he's still held to certain social expectations of norm.

>Riley's vagina bones

>Mfw the only person I seen do boondocks /ss/ only made like 2 pics and just started doing vore full time
It's not fair

>he wants his own room
What I never got is why those two share a room when the Freemans have that big-ass house. It's practically a mansion. It must have like 8 bedrooms.

I think in one episode they mentioned Tom sleeping in their guest room.

>he's simply siding with Kelly because he's a celeb

I mean there's that but there's also the fact that he's 8 years old and third graders don't really have a grasp of the legal and moral implications of an adult using a child for his piss fetish.

that's just Granddad being Granddad. Didn't he use their inheritance money to buy that house in the first place? I think he admits it in one episode. Or maybe I imagined that.

Cause grandpa was a cheapskate and probably sub rented all the other rooms

Because Grandad's an old school disciplinarian who probably makes them sleep in the same room to build character.

He did but it's never really made clear if the inheritance he's talking about is the money their parents left behind or the money he would eventually leave to them when he dies.

explain

I don't think he's gay but who knows the kid was nine, I can't imagine someone as repressed as him would accept something like that about himself so young, hell look how worried grandad got when he thought he was gay and toms (almost) irrational fear of being anally raped the whole show had this undertone of homophobia in the community throughout. God I hope his next show is as good.

>had this undertone of homophobia in the community throughout

That's just being accurate to the subject matter though. Black people are homophobic as FUUUCCKK. You know who turn out in droves to vote down bills for gay rights and shit? It ain't white Christians. Black people are more 'religious' and more conservative in social values than other social groups.

Remember when this pic was making the rounds

fuck, I was so different then. It was a painfully awkward boner

now it's just natural

I was desperate for any cash