Was he a beta or an alpha?

Was he a beta or an alpha?

A moron, that's what he was

He was a beta that became an alpha in season 3.

Total alpha.

A beta, however, although very rare, sometimes a beta can use his masterful beta-ry to become even more alpha than the chad. To do this, you must be a master at the art of beta.

Half-and-half.

best friendship

a normie

is it possible to learn this power?

This show sucked balls.

Yeah. 3-4 years ago? All these faggots on Sup Forums could talk about.

He'd be swimming in pussy if he gave up on Gwen

In between

If he worked out, he'd the epitome of Beta Chad. He's too much of a nice guy in the first season, quite literally to Gwen at that, but he grows out of it as the series continues.

If I remember correctly, his bio back in Season 1 was about him being a rich kid constantly inviting people over for parties and shit, but he was too much of a dork for anyone to come. That, or he was some tech dweeb who was the "cool" of his local nerd clique.

/thread

Fug, I need lewds of him displaying as kid icarus

fuck yeah same I also need lewds of him being forced into being a submissive bitch nonconsensually

To be honest Cody's italian singing voice is, to this day, the hottest I've ever heard in my entire life.
Yet, even if the rule said "everyone must sing or they get eliminated", he only got like 4 major singing parts, what a fucking shame.

Lies. It was a guilty pleasure even back then. Had regular threads and everything.

we still kind of have regular threads, although less active

He's the alpha and the omega.

Sup Forums thinks betas are alphas. Probably self inserted as him.

Well personally I just want to fuck him

>when Cody knocked out Duncan
FUCKING BASED MA NIGGA

It really isn't fair they gave him a gap tooth.

>Literal industrial waste of Canadian television industry meant to circumvent quota on domestic production
>Johnny Test-tier animation and character design, to say nothing of character developement
>Parts of Sup Forums still eat it up just because others find it boring and unfunny

Or maybe, y'know, people genuinely enjoy it.

I'll never understand it, but why does the majority of Sup Forums think Island is better than World Tour? is it the relationship drama? I thought it was well executed and entertaining, plus the songs are freaking great

>That, or he was some tech dweeb who was the "cool" of his local nerd clique.
I think that was Harold

For me I didn't really see a difference in quality or content in TDI, TDA or TDWT. They all seemed like one really long season without dramatic shifts in quality. So I consider the first three seasons relatively equal.

World Tour is almost perfect but yeah the triangle shit brings it down.
Personally I think Island gets mediocre after Lindsay gets eliminated, Heather stops being a threat and everyone is just there, at least things got better in I Triple Dog Dare You.

>it's a TD thread
Well I guess I better post the obligatory "pick your waifu Sup Forums" post

he's so fucking cute it hurts

You fool, this is a TD husbando thread!
by the way my waifu is Heather

that's what I thought as well

Did that ever went anyhwere?

Gwen.

I used to like her too user until she became a normie waifu and a normie character herself

She became kind of a cunt in TDAS, driving Duncan and Courtney away like that.

>Cody passed this up to chase a poser goth chick

no sadly

didn't they get together by the end of world tour

>tfw the purple haired demon and the large bottomed lawyer prevented the best TD ship from happening.

Gay

How would Cody react if a guy wanted to learn how to be cool and found him to be a cool guy to aspire to be like?

His character development was that he starts out as a beta but his genuine kindness to his peers allows him to have moments to man up or do the right thing which make him a little bit more and more alpha.

He's neither really and alpha or beta, he's just an awkward kid slowly but surely growing up.

I'm all for gay ships but sierraxcody is fucking GOAT don't you dare disrespect it

>Stalker getting what they want is okay when it's a girl stalker
Really fires the ol neurons

Sierra has severe mental issues and will probably cut off Cody's wiener one day.

um, actually, it's called yandere, thank you very much
but in all seriousness, dude it's fiction
you say that like it's a bad thing

>we will never see Cody reciprocate his feelings to Sierra, making them a canon couple

Seriously, Fresh TV owes us this after breaking up Tyler and Lindsay.

>breaking up Tyler and Lindsay
When? Didn't they finally get together in WT and never really mentioned again?

Fucking WHY

So we can focus on Fresh TV's favourite pairing!

You mean the pairing that they wasted a whole season on then literally dropped in one episode in AS because Gwen got offended?
I'm so stoked! :^)

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS

Both of the Police Cadets
MacArthur seems like the type to share, at least with her partner.

I can't wait for the Gwen-Duncan-Courtney love triangle plot line next season! Maybe Zoey and Mike could come back.

So we can have more Mike and Zoey!

>Cody meets a little kid who's his biggest fan
>Looks up to Cody as a big bro
That sounds cute as fuck.
We need more stuff of contestants meeting their fans

Fuck Mike I want Mal
this, it sounds adorable

>there will never be a TD series where Chris pits the Campers against their biggest fans
DAMN YOU CANADA!

Beaten by bullies user?

Duncam did NOTHING wrong.

Wasnt he in jail like 2 seasons ago?

I want Shawn and Jasmine to appear!
They're TD's best couple that hasn't been fucked over for stupid reasons

yes he ended up in jail at the end of All Stars, they even jokingly implied that he was going to suffer the good ol' jail rape that always happens there

yes

Sup Forums loves anything with characters they can ship and the show has dozens of characters to ship.