Dumbing of Age

Eh, this is a comic I guess.

Somehow, I find uke Danny is starting to annoy me just a little bit less than regular Danny.

Somebody just grab the Uke and break it in half already.

Not much to say about this. Sal/Danny is honestly a better dynamic than anything else I've seen, and they barely interact. Maybe it's the lack of interaction and less potential for ruination by Willis that keeps it going.

The password is "folksy".

Danny stabbin sal's uterus WHEN?

Nice face, Willis. (Not meaning you, patreanon, you're cool) {also I was being sarcastic it's a bad face}

The Desperado song callback might be okay, but I'm wondering how long ago that was. Probably longer than you really want for a callback like most Willis references.

Hopefully soon. As it stands right now, I have a feeling this ends with Amber catching sight of these two having a moment, and either she comes in and ruins everything or she just sulks away as if she wasn't the reason Danny and Sal both have problems.

>Not much to say about this. Sal/Danny is honestly a better dynamic than anything else I've seen, and they barely interact.
Funny how it's yet another retread of a previous Walkyverse relationship. It makes sense here, though.

Maybe he'll end up in a threesome with her and Ethan, to double-spite Amber.

Wait, that's a callback? To when?

>Wait, that's a callback? To when?
16 months ago

The box was that long ago? We never even found out what was in it, did we? We're just supposed to assume smaller = less love.

Also how the fuck does he expect anyone to remember these things? This is CWC levels of not explaining things.

It was a gift card. She bought her DS with it.

How are we supposed to remember? Clearly, we're supposed to re-read the entire thing on a monthly basis.

Okay, someone, anybody, what the fuck is with this ukelele crap?

>last panel

What is happening here?

>phrasing

Was this a joke before Archer was a show?

its quirky and endearing or so willis thinks

Sometime during the 3-day time skip after the Stabbening, Danny bought a ukulele and began to learn how to play it. Apparently, this is something other CS students do.

(In real life? No. Not in the slightest. Check the English and Theatre majors instead.)

Archer is on season 8 or something like that. I don't think "phrasing" was around before Archer started.

Makes sense, but that last panel where it looks like her jacket is coming open when she smacks him still confuses me

Oh took me a bit. It looks like she's shoving/ strangling him, and her hair is swishing behind her. You can see her other arm. Her jacket stays closed.

I thought at first she grew massive tits.

I thought it was that way too, but if you look closely, she has--for some reason--gone full profile to punch him.

Danny should just date Sal in this world.

Danny plays the ukelele because he thinks it makes him cool.

He thinks it makes him cool because he is Danny.

That's all there is to it.

But looking at her lower body it looks like her stomach is exposed

Her skin color is just similar to the wall's paint color.

Not exactly the snappy pace you'd find in Archer

I understand now

But where's becky?

It's more like a glacier.

When people come out as bi in Willis Land, they are actually gay. He's biologically unable to have interest in Sal anymore. He will only want to date men, if Willis's track record is to be believed.

It still bothers me that Sal doesn't remember the girl who stabbed her hand.

I nominate Dina.