Camp Weedonwantcha

What is it about Malachi that draws Neiman to him?

He's into reverse traps prob.

WHERE'S THAT FUCKING CAT?1

Second panel, check the window.

i always freak out whenever someone says please have a seat because it feels like i'm on to catch a pedator and get really anxious

does this happen to anyone else?

I can see that phrase making anyone nervous since it usually implies a confrontation, but not for your reason.

It needs to be preceded by asking if you want something to eat or drink, it gives you an option because the logical course of action would be to have a seat but it causes discomfort when you see it as an order

I think a bigger question is who the fuck has a lock on that side of the door?

No, the true question here is KATIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOY MALACHI

Your boy's about to become a woman.

It's fine, he'll jump through the window

Malachi is a girl?

how do fat kids stay fat in this place where they have next to no food

About time. How are there no adults and no creepy sexual shenanigans?

Keys are pretty fattening.
He didn't lock the door.

There's lots and lots of cats.

When your body enters starvation mode, it holds onto fat. That's why diets that require you to eat nothing to lose weight never work.

>How are there no adults

One of the comic's mysteries.

So the camp has probably only been open for about 2 years at most, right? Has a time been confirmed?

Seventeen's siblings made it seem like a pretty new thing.

Not sure, but in most memories it seems there's not that much gap in age, but maybe it's a children don't remember themselves young or something.

Short-haired Malachi >>>> Long-haired Malachi

Also I've been pronouncing it Muh-lah-chee in my head this whole time, is it that or Mal-uh-kai

This is fatcism

Mal-uh-kai is the correct pronunciation.

>muh-lah-chi
Seriously? The hell kind of name would that be?

>yfw you'll never have a daughter like Seventeen

> be overweight
> diet and exercise for months
> losing weight, but Im still as fat as ever
> get a fancy conductivity health monitor
> because I was trying to lose too much fat, my body decided to not lose fat and was eating muscle instead

What kind of fucking asshole designed my biology? Why does my emergency calorie reserve not get used up when my body needs it most?

This is some catch-22 horse shit

What about Malachy?

That is absolute horse shit

Sadly untrue. Metabolic slowdown if your body thinks it is starving is basically the same as your phone entering battery saver mode at low power. Its a good survival strategy.

Unfortunately, part of that metabolic slowdown is getting energy as efficiently as possible. If your muscle needs energy, its less metabolically intensive to just eat muscle thats right there then to break down fat on the other end of your circulatory system and ship it to you.

If you are not consuming enough protein and your caloric deficit is 30% or more, you are losing muscle alongside fat. The higher the deficit, the more muscle it is and the less fat you are losing in the trade.

Its dumb, but evolution doesnt get peer review.

why the fuck haven't people figured out how to do some biochemistry bullshit that just tricks our dumbass bodies into eating the fat instead

Easier said than done, if it's even possible.

WHY AREN"T THOSE 2 KISSING AND FUCKING? WHY DO THE MOST PERFECT COUPLES NEVER HAPPEN?

>Its a good survival strategy.

*It's a good survival strategy.