In Heartbeat

What the fuck is this shit ?
How this is fucking Allowed as an Family movie ?
What the fuck ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>An Family Movie
>What the fuck twice
>Le Edgy Homophobia

Have fun with the archive

This short is literally Boku No Pico - Sup Forums Version
People who like this shit should be gassed.

0/10

I think it's a beautiful film that shows that there is nothing wrong with being a homo especially in the age of drumpf

How is what allowed, you cunt? A relationship? Go hide in your shack you fucking rube, the world is too scary for you. Kys

Your falling for really easy bait

Did it turn you gay?
Maybe it brought back some bad memories from your childhood?

It was a cute film, but I agree that it's not a family movie. Kids have no fucking idea what sexuality/love relationship is, so chances are they will feel absolutlely nothing about this besides "they're friends".

>Maybe it brought back some bad memories from your childhood?
He made me call him Uncle Bad Touch.

because GRAMPA!
now, its OK to be GAY!
we can show that even 10 yr olds can be gay together and not be arrested by cops!

>Kids have no fucking idea what sexuality/love relationship is
what year are you living in

Give me one good reason why we should be teaching children that homosexuality should be normalized

Protip you fucking can't

This'll be the point the thread turns to shit

your kids are already gay

Just as I thought. Fag sympathizers can't even provide a good reason; they just want to cram gays in everything to Piss off straight people. Literally the most spineless attempt at revenge because they all have a high school mentality at 30 years of age.

Suck dick elsewhere

It's like five minutes long you hysterical sow

That's pretty gay man.
That being said, I try to be a centrist. I don't get the whole dick in another dudes ass deal, but whatever, just don't shove it down my throat. I've been aware of this short since release but I didn't seek it out so i can shit on it, I ignored it. If you wanna be a fag that's your prerogative, but don't expect applause or for me to join in.

In short, just put some straight horseblinders on.
There's actually cool gays out there. But there's also the ones who are touchy/feely/flirty with obvious straights and that's not cool. You're right in that children shouldn't be exposed to that sort of stuff. I don't see myself as a sympathizer, just neutral.

If you wanna talk mental illness,
let's talk about that person who's Larry on Monday and Lucy on Friday. That shit should never have been entertained as normal.

You know, if our mods weren't lazy shit, they'd delete this obvious trollbait.

Because you're creating sufferring and conflict over literally nothing. It's like going out and getting mad at the sky. It's just there, always has been and always will be so long as we're human.

Sorry user, they are far too busy making sure there isn't one slightly suggestive "furry" image on the board, they don't have time to deal with stuff like spam or bait threads.

Priorities you know.

gayness isnt normal, but its natural, even animals can be a buch of homos, so who cares?

you cant make a guy gay any more than you can make his straight, if a nigga loves dicks thats that, so really it hardly affects anybody

now gay CULTURE can be obnoxious and not exactly kind friendly, i guess it all comes down to teaching your kids that, just because you are gay, doesnt mean you must also be a faggot

Describe what's wrong with the movie without using the words "gay" "moral" or any kind of homophobic slur.

>false flagging
we tumblr now

who cares if a few people wont breed?
theres overpopulation anyway

Even if you don't support homosexuality, it's still a part of society that kids should know about.

Because progress sells.

Its made for straights who enjoy the idea of feeling morally validated and vindicated at the sight of "progressive" agendas.

Outside of pedophiles, very few gays care about this shit, or even watch it.

Frankly, all this is doing is tokeninzing and commodifying another demographic despite them only being less than 3.5% of any given population sample size.

This user knows

Friendly reminder to report, sage and hide.

>being this assmad about something that literally has no effect on you.

The people who made this faggot shit should be gassed by Donald Trump! Hail Victory! KKK!

>Its made for straights

*It's made for straights

I'm totally agree with you
gingers are disgusting

It's not a movie, it's like a 5 min video.

What's wrong boy love? What's wrong with them experiencing gay love for the first time when they'll eventually start fucking each other at a ripe age?

Nice try OP

>faggotry
>natural

Shhhhh
Shhhhh
user
Shhhhh
It's okay.
I know.

You seem to be a natural at it

You don't want all the OPs around the world be feel marginalized forever, right?

>What the fuck is this shit ?
S̶h̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶u̶h̶?̶ A CG short.
>How this is fucking Allowed as an Family movie ?
Because you didn't step in as a democracy to fulfill your opinion, and even if you did, you'll most likely fail.
>What the fuck ?
The fuck?

Because gay people will continue to exist. Better to get used to the idea so you can focus on more important shit.

>theres overpopulation anyway
Overpopulation as we know it is a bullshit myth used to justify eugenics.

Because it's harmless and not worth anyone else's time or energy

at least theres one person capable of critical thinking on this toxic waste dump of a board

Yes, and?

Can I be honest? I have no problem with gay people. I don't give a fuck what people do behind closed doors.

But I'm sick and fucking tired of homosexuality being treated as some sort of inherent virtue.

And all these characters turning out to be gay in media lately are just being used as a replacement for actual creative characterization by hacks who wouldn't have made it anywhere fifteen years ago.

I feel the need to add that this goes for just about any minority group, not just gays. The media nowadays glorifies minority groups way to much. People fought tooth and nail for somebodies state of being to be secondary to who they actually were as a person, yet nowadays characters get blackwashed left and right because having a token black character is more important than making a good movie.
And fuck all you faggots just waiting to be offended on other people's behalves. Go to hell.

You didn't even watch the short, huh? Four minutes is too long to go without bitching?

No I didn't. And I don't plan to either. I'm willing to bet cold hard cash that if one of the two main characters were a girl there'd be nothing notable about this short in any way.

oh wow, you really showed me :^)

what's treated as a virtue isn't being gay itself, but having the courage to be openly gay in a society that still considers them freaks

When people around you are treating homosexuality like it's shameful and disgusting, gay people are pressured to stay in the closet, which isn't fair to them. By telling gays they can be proud of who they are (rather than ashamed) the idea is to remove that stigma.

And it's working. Slowly, but progress is being made.

>not liking cute little girlbois with feminine dicks

what are you a faggot?

This

>implying eugenics is bad
Nigga pls.

>but having the courage to be openly gay in a society that still considers them freaks
>When people around you are treating homosexuality like it's shameful and disgusting
Gee, I wonder why that mindset persists.
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
It couldn't be that Pride is nothing but attention whores and freaks with massive lobby power to scream down anyone who thinks that they are going overboard

that mindset existed before pride parades and the lbgt movement, and is less prevalent now than it used to be, meaning the movement is working

Why are pro-gay people so hostile and trigger-happy?

This is a low effort troll thread and you got all these people falling for it and saying just awful things.

Homosexuality is mainstream now. You're not in some bleeding edge culture war anymore. Calm the fuck down.

I turned myself into an underage trap Morty. I'M PICO RICK (burp) MORTY, PICO RICK YOOOOOOOOOO

stay triggered you fucking foreskin pulling faggot.

Disney made a movie about bestiality before and kids were okay with it.

I'm sure they can handle gay characters

Because gays used to be chemically castrated in western countries only a few decades back. the discrimination against gays used to be insane, so now when progress was made people are very protective of what was gained

>muh homophobia
Don't be a moralfag.

>implying eugenics need justification

At least it wasn't lesbians

Everyone with a brain knows that women can't feel love.

>Disney made a movie about bestiality
They made it very clear he was a human and once he found true love he would go back to being a human. The whole point was that he was not a giant ugly monster and to love someone in spite of appearances because they are people too

You could've replaced the design of the beast with something reminiscent of Joseph Merrick and the same plot would exist.

disgusting degeneracy. I hope they will be beheaded in the streets

To cut down on the number of your relatives in jail for beating people to death?

Pretty much this. The main point is to make being gay less of a taboo so that when that kid goes aout into the world they're opinion isn't " oh, that guys gay he's the spawn of satan" or " he's gay, he must be really nice and non-threatening" but instead focusing on who they are as people without they're sexuality contorting they're perception of the homos as any one stereotype.

The heart is pumping blood to that kids' dick, you know that right?

Leave it to Sup Forums to defend this faggotry
Either way, imo gay shit always gets plenty of exposure, the faggier something is the more people talk about it, look at SU and the more recent Star vs. episodes. Hell, you could be terrible at writing and drawing but as long as your webcomic panders, you still get easy views

Bitch 9 year olds are getting more action than you are these days.

Black haired kid is a strait up girl with a dick right?

that lowkey homophobia

you know nothing about gays or gay "culture" don't you you ignorant shit

there's nothing wrong with being "homophobic"

why are you called a "homophobe" for disliking gays, but not a "scatophobe" for not eating shit?

>But there's also the ones who are touchy/feely/flirty with obvious straights and that's not cool.

Are you so insecure in your sexuality that you can't take friendly ribbing? If some dude complimented me I'm gong to turn up my nose at it.

>no I didn't I just want to bitch

welcome to Sup Forums

I think it's more like the guy is being a pussy bitch. Like he's going bout of his way to hate any bro interactions that can possibly hurt his insecure pussy feelings

Wait a minute, is this a different thread?

I hope you get AIDs faggot.

I hope everyone involed gets raped by 40 niggers.

As a project made by two people, it is rather impressive, but as a movie is rather mediocre.
The first main flaw is how predictable it is, I didn't need to watch the 4 minutes to know how it was going to play, what was going to happen and how it was going to end. It's one of those movies where if you watched the trailer you basically watched the entire film.
The second main flaw is the characterization the characters, we know the ginger boy loves the other 2nd boy, but for some reason, 2ndboy ends up giving a chance to ginger for no apparent reason.
The third main flaw is the theme: It's supposed to be a love story that touches the themes of homosexuality and homophobia but this second theme is only addressed for literally (and I mean LITERALLY) 25 seconds. For a movie that was supposed to be a young boy in love with someone from the same gender it brings nothing new, you could gender swap one of the boys and the film would remain the same.
I'm not gonna tell people to not watch it because it's a short film of 4 minutes but if you want a good story about two strangers in love just go watch Disney's Paperman.

>if you're going to watch two people falling in love watch Paperman

I agree that Paperman had more interaction between the two people with more exposition of their development, but it also went too out there in the last half where they are basically following flying garbage to find their girlfriend. And it doesn't have the presence of heterophobia stigma that makes the guy afraid to talk to the girl so it's not exactly the same

Because the culture war is over and we lost. You all thought that Trump was going to pull the right into the lime light, but all that did was garner a bigger hate vehicle for anyone not 100% down with the new wave left. Homosexuality isn't just in, it's now completely normal. The far right is now a laughing stock and anything remotely traditional is now being labeled as literal cancer.

>it's not a family movie. Kids have no fucking idea what sexuality/love relationship is.
So is every single Disney movie that ends with a wedding/protagonists kissing each other also "too adult" for kids?

Kids know what a relationship and love is, in a very simplified manner of course, but they know.

When a curious kid asks you "why are these people kissing?" they will 100% accept it if you tell them "they like/love each other a lot".

What the fuck am I reading
What the fuck is this low tier bait thread

Come on Sup Forums, I know that you're a mess of a board even by Sup Forums standards, but pull yourselves together. this low-tier bait is shit and you all still fell for it.

Also jesus christ mods why is this still around

>movie
It's 4 minutes
>Family
It's just a 3d animation probably as a project. There's no specific audience beyond that.

>involed

It was cute for what it was. I probably wouldnt show this to a kid though, and I'm gay as fuck.

The wish-fulfillment was a bit much. I've liked a straight guy before; not everyone you like is going to magically be gay. Maybe if the boy #2 didn't fall in love with him but let him down gently itd be more realistic.

Otherwise the lesson just seems that you can publicly confess your gay love for someone, essentially putting them on the spot, and if they say no they'll look like a homophobic asshole, so they have no choice but to give you a shot.

Ow, the edge.

Straight people in the comments of In A Heartbeat: this really isn't an exclusively gay film, if you replace the boy with a girl it's the same story :/

Me in my head: In a Heartbeat is a story about a gay boy struggling to come to terms with his sexuality. The heart represents his feelings, which keeps trying to reach his crush, the only thing holding it back being himself suppressing his feelings. In the scene when Sherwin is outed to Jonathan and the rest of his peers, a crowd of other students appear to look at them with disgust. Everyone is staring, and Sherwin's heart LITERALLY breaks. Being outed against your will feels exactly like that. Straight people will NEVER experience this, it'll never be relatable to them, and it's not meant to be relatable to them. In A Heartbeat is a film for the queer community, and it's something straight people shouldn't touch.

Me out loud, reverting back into my Internet Meme Persona: had it not been for the laws of this land I would have slaughtered you