OVERRATED

OVERRATED

How can it be overrated if the collective hivemind that is Sup Forums now hates it?

because reddit forces the narrative that its watcheable

It's overrated by everyone else, duh.

Nah i think it deserves the praise it's getting

I agree, it's a good show

I watched this show for the first time yesterday.
It's great, ended up watching the entire first season in one sitting. Really funny and clever stuff, can see why it's so widely praised.

First season was great. 1st episode, 3rd season. Amazing stuff. 2nd and 3rd of 3rd season. Utter lazily written bullshit.

Jeez, you only say after the 80th time you've posted a Rick and Morty thread, OP?

What would Pickle Rick taste like?

YES ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS SHOW

WE NEED MORE RICK AND MORTY THREADS THAT ARE THE EXACT SAME AS ALL THE OTHERS

Wow!Such a unique opinion.

Season 1 was good, it made me laugh and everything. Then it was pure shit, I fucking hate it and all the praise it gets.

That feel when you're not a smelly hipster and can enjoy something even if its mainstream and the fans are annoying.

Regret

This. Goddamn autistic little faggotswhining about it becoming popular are the worst.

Bojack Horseman >>>> Rick and Morty

Why is the most prevalent cop-out for this shit to claim the people that don't like it only started doing so after it got popular?

how is it overrated when-
damn, beat me to it. but yeah, ignore and sage, people.

Because Sup Forums is filled with retards.

because Sup Forums can't stand liking something that's mainstream for whatever reason. i guess maybe because they hate the idea of being viewed as hipsters?

Go fuck yourself.
ATLA is one of the most popular cartoons of all time, and Sup Forums eats that shit up. This is one example of a fucking million. Being popular has got nothing to do with it.

I don't like R&M not because of reddit or it's popular, I don't like it because it's Evangelion type of garbage. It's too pretentious and it praises nihilism like if it was a religion. It's "nothing matters in life" attitude is meaningless when it comes to Rick caring for his family (except Jerry or whatever that git name is, well majority of the characters on that show are a git in some way). If nothing matters then why bother living anyways, kill yourself since "nothing matters".

Pretty much this. I tried watching it and wasn't all that impressed.

Sup Forums was smaller and less cancerous back then, and even so I'm sure there was plenty of bitching

course, any show with a style that lends itself towards attractive female characters is going to get more of a pass. Think about how Ashi would've been received differently if not for the monkey face thing

Didn't Sup Forums hate it already,ever since reddit picked it up years ago?

Why do women get so butthurt and angry when you throw rock towards their heads?

The discussion over whether or not something is "overrated" will always be the most useless and vapid discussion ever. Because it's not about the show, it's about you. Is the show great? Well you just think its good. Is the show good? Well you just think its mediocre. What's the fucking point of this? Overrated ranges everywhere from being just under the greatest show of all time to absolute dog shit. It's just a discussion on you thinking that a show doesn't deserve praise it's getting from a target demographic because you personally don't like it.

Nihilism isn't the mindset that nothing matters, it's just nothing inherently matters. Your family is important not because of any inherent blood ties, but because they gave up money, time, and effort into raising you or vice-versa. A nihilist would have no problem saying that an adopted child is just as loved as a natural born one. Many people with structured moral sets might always say family above all else, even if your family was shit to you.