And people here were saying that "Secret Empire" is well-written

And people here were saying that "Secret Empire" is well-written.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/92853734/#92853734
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Ive never once seen that said. Not anywhere. Are you sure your in the right dimension? Where on Earth-v7

did he smuggle a Tesseract into prison in his anus?

>And people here were saying that "Secret Empire" is well-written
Who said that???

So this guy is basically a reality warper right? so he can barf out infinity gems also?

Every "Captain America" and "Secret Empire" storytimes had dozens of anons praising the saga. People were making threads just to say how good Hydra Cap was.

Are we really rewriting reality?

Told you guys, he's not from our earth. He's probably very confused right now so give him a minute
What...year is it user?

Hydra cap was good up until civil war II ended. Then it nosedived in quality

Hydra cap was never good

This literally never happened.

It wasnt that bad up until now. But now they need a douche ex machina to finish it so here he is

look at the bright side, this time they didn't pull the ending from their asses

The only good Secret Empire issue was the fourth and that was because of Pymtron kidnapping everyone and forcing both sides to eat dinner.

Best to leave him alone user. He might be a jap and suddenly he gets stupidly strong powers for world hopping.

I've seen "this is the best event in a while" and "best event since dark reign"

Of course those were before the latest issue.

Must be nice to have the powers to create the most powerful object in the universe out of thin air whenever you feel like it. Shame this guy will never be mentioned again after this event.

So they made up a character out of nowhere that instantly solves all their problems?

GREAT WRITING MARVEL! BRAAAAVO

Speaking of that, whatever happened to the prophetic inhuman from the last event. Did he die? (I didn't bother reading past #2)

I just found and skimmed the story time for SE #3 and SE #2.

No such thing. Barely a tiny number of people saying some positive about say like the interactions between Ock and the other Hydravengers or some such. I didn't see one (much less dozens) of people "praising the saga" over all.

To be fair he was shown in #1 barfing up a lunchbox, tho I feel like the cube is roughly the same size as the lunchbox so I don't know why he just puked out a fragment

Here's SE#3's storytime:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/92853734/#92853734

He ascended into godhood halfway through the last issue and we were given full page ads for future events. I'm not kidding.

What the fuck are they going to do with an ice cube?

>He ascended into godhood halfway through the last issue

So he completed the Poochie arc? Cool.

lol, I remember that now. The Celestials come down to make him into one of them and then they spend half a dozen pages previewing upcoming Marvel events without any context.

So what am I looking at?

He puked out a cosmic cube fragment.

A new inhuman whose power is to "barf" what he visualizes, but it has to be altruistic.

Very ill-conceived, very shit. I doubt this character will be of much use in the future.

Yeah that was surprisingly decent. I just hope, if nothing else, this keeps Zemo active in the MU and somehow he goes back to his older costume or at least has his mask drawn the older way.

literally McGuffin man. If they ever use him again in any other story to actually cough up the deus ex solution to a problem, if the next time he's seen isn't being killed off or depowered, then no one in Marvel should ever complain about people not buying their books.

I will forever post this page whenever people start to suck Spencer's cock.

>A new inhuman whose power is to "barf" what he visualizes, but it has to be altruistic.
That's oddly specific.

It's like creating an Inhuman whose power is to conjure lightning, but only when said Inhuman has absorbed exactly one uninterrupted hour of sunlight.

It's oddly specific, yet perfectly convenient to the needs of the plot at that exact moment in time. The exact definition of dues ex machina.

And he re-appeared in a Steve Rogers: Captain America tie-in arriving in the camp with a muzzle.

You don't get it. The cube fragment *was* the power.

A human shaped plot device just barfed out a McGuffin

He had the power to create it, it didn't give him the power.

I actually think HydraCap could be interesting. I don't like how they did it, but there were little pockets of potential here and there.
They'd have to do it in a way so that he doesn't ever even pretend to be Red Skull's lackie, and we'd have to actually see this "better utopia" he's building. So far all we got was being Red's bitch for half the time, and ruling over ruin and blowing up cities the other half. Lame.

They even built in an "absolve all guilt" option by having him NOT actually give the order to kill Vegas. The rest of the world thinks he did it, but he did not personally give the order.

No one said that.

Welcome to Pleasant Hill was well written, so we had high expectations, but they were dashed.
Still better than Bendis events tho.

He didn't prevent it either, so even if he didn't personally say the words, he knew it was happening and just let somebody else do it. Not seeing how this makes him less guilty.

His power is that he can barf up any object he visualizes

There was no interaction between Ock and the Hydravengers, it was just him monologuing.

secret empire is now literally vomit. thank you modern marvel. there is a reason i pray to the ascended spirit of jack kirby to visit some forth world justice upon them. also there is a pulp fiction wrist watch in ass joke to be made here but my brain isn't up to it at the moment.

It doesn't, but at this point I see that asspull coming.

Why doesn't he barf up a relevant hero who can actually do something worthwhile?

>That's oddly specific.
easy to write as a psychological block.
If one was to write him decently, I mean.

Either that, or they are trying to make powers more JoJo-like.