Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Don't pay taxes
>Why won't the government like me

C'mon son

He is unless you mirror the image horizontally, then he'll be more left.

Well duh they don't share values, they have traditions created in different cultures.

Has G.Willow Wilson even seen an Arab/ME/Pakistani before? I thought she was just some white woman that converted and now this is all she talks about.

He's second generation and dressed like an afghani sheep fucker. Maybe he should do some "accepting" of our culture instead. There is nothing in his religion asking him to dress like that. He does it solely to appear apart from the rest of America.

Totally left now.

Right or wrong, these comics have gotten too preachy.

No, conservative is a relative term. Conservative in one place isn't the same as conservative in another.

Right.

Not right.

It's really simple, OP.

>Ms Marvel is good they said
>It's a politics free fun book they said

Upside down, but still right.

He does pay taxes though. He's a legal U.S. Citizen just like his sister.

Cheeky fuckers.

>He does pay taxes though.
What's his job?

Yes. American conservatives are usually racist towards minorities in America while muslim conservatives are usually racist towards minorities in muslim countries.

Why did Tron grow a beard?

>they're traditional and conservative
bitch everyone at the top's ancap as fuck, you been bamboozled your whole life

Thank you for entertaining me, anonymous poster.

Gosh, they just have so much in common. Just imagine who they could be racist against if they decide to get along!

>almost every major conflict raging on this planet somehow involves islam
>islamic countries are barbaric shitholes
>good portion of muslims believe islam should be the law of the land and those that disagree should be executed
>why do westerners have such a problem with our culture?

Oh yes, if theres one thing all the people at the top want its decentralization and devolved power.

Man that's heart breaking. That kind of emotional writing hits like a truck.

>American Conservatives
>Racist
Pick one Jethro.

And the same goes for israeli conservatives and every other country's or ethnic group's.

Being a conservative often implies being against the people you perceive as trying to change the cultural or ethnic core of your nation or group, unless the change directly benefits you.
It's tribalistic and hypocritical as fuck of course, but that's people for ya.

American conservatism is about small government. Islamic conservatism is about murdering everyone who disagrees with you. There was never any common ground.

Neck yourself.

There is a lot of overlap though. Traditional ideas of the family unit, the roles of men and women, right to life, harsher penalties for crimes, distrust of foreigners, valuing faith, and regular church attendance.

>>almost every major conflict raging on this planet somehow involves islam

You're going to need a shitload of citations for that one, buddy.

Changing the core ethnicity of your nation is always completely disastrous and wanting to stop it is both rational and necessary to a nation's continued stability.

>valuing faith
Different faiths, dipshit. In your warped mind, the holy Crusades probably ended in handshakes because both sides were religious.

Father time was playing 4D chess while Sam was just another piece.

IIRC Islam is a bit flexible on abortions.

So has Sup Forums officially overlapped on itself and become Bush-era bible thumpers? Do they really not see the irony in this?

>now he's Austrian

>refuses to integrate or assimilate by continuing to carry with him old world customs and traditions
>complains about not joining the club

el oh el

This is retarded, conservatives in America and conservatives in Pakistan are obviously very different. They come from two different philosophical traditions. American conservatives aren't marching in the streets by the hundreds of thousands demanding the death sentence for insulting Jesus, that actually happens in Pakistan if you insult the Prophet.

>American conservatism is about small government

Literally not true. It's about limited government. There's a huge difference.

Well, traditional and conservative Muslims rape women, bomb things they don't like, and cut off foreigners' heads to send their message of peace.

>Changing the core ethnicity of your nation is always completely disastrous
Not really. It greatly depends on factors such as the newcomers' technology and culture, and the nation's current economic needs. I.e. Depending the circunstances sometimes happens for the better.

US and NK tensions involve islam? never pegged Trump for a jihadist, but I guess it makes sense

Because in America the idea of traditional and conservative doesn't mean cutting heads off.

Please give me one example wherein a large ethnic shift in a nation was not catastrophically bad.

America.

Ok. The native americans getting colonized by europeans.

Nice bait

Do you live in America, Canada, Australia or New Zealand?

That was terrible for the natives. The fuck are you on?

You mean countries that until only recently were 90+% white and now, thanks to shifts in demography are facing several crises of identity and capital?

Yeah but the resulting nations were considerable improvements over the native civilization.

It doesn't seem likely that Arabs and Africans will make Europe better than it was, which is why I'm saying "changing demography" depends on which groups are involved.

In the short term. In the long run it allowed the surviving ones to experience things they could've never enjoyed if not for the colonization.

And mind you, historically every region of the world has must have experienced huge ethnical shifts. Every single ethnic group is most likely a mix of other older ethnic groups that previously inhabited the land.

>American conservatives aren't marching in the streets by the hundreds of thousands demanding the death sentence for insulting Jesus

You joking? They do that with abortion doctors all the time.

kek

Arabs and are the only reason Europe ever recovered from the Dark Ages

>Yeah but the resulting nations were considerable improvements over the native civilization.
Oh, I am not questioning this, I am just saying that the natives got totally fucked over though.

After hundreds of years maybe. God you're dense.

>All the time.
Last year I'm pretty sure the number of this was three times.

Maybe within the narrative of his world in the comic's story of fiction.

>After hundreds of years
Yes.

>Dark Ages
>Christian priests work tirelessly to preserve, translate and spread written knowledge across Europe, eventually throwing their support behind Charlemagne as a uniter and savior of Europe

>2017 AD
>"Hurr durr Arabs came in and pulled Europe out of the dark ages"

It's just such a shame that they fucked themselves over in the process, rejecting all that knowledge and science and math they had in favor of "muh holy book".

I don't know about muslims but white conservatives love black conservatives.

Well, one is a fanfiction of a Jewish book, and the other is a fanfiction of that fanfiction, so they have the same source at least.

Who was right?

And Hispanic conservatives. It's almost like the media was race baiting.

Yes he's right. His community supports people who attack America and if he wants to join us her needs to reject that.

I have no duty or requirement to be tolerant of intolerance.

>Arab
>carries headchopping sword

Clearly the Jew is meant to be right here

It's not their fault the Mongols laid Baghdad to waste and shocked their culture into conservatism.

>In the long run it allowed the surviving ones to experience things they could've never enjoyed if not for the colonization.

Alcoholism?

This is such an outrageous lie I genuinely want to know how you could possibly think this.

What is an Uncle Tom?

>slaughtering envoys for a new ruler seeking a trade agreement
>an act that is not only needlessly cruel but an enormous insult to the other party
nah they 100% fucked that up

"Conservatives" don't give a shit about being conservative. They just care about fucking over minorities.

>Being anti-identitarian is being an Uncle Tom.

Examples please?

How about the fact that it's conservative controlled states that are constantly in-debt to the government while most liberal strongholds run at a surplus?

>your rulers publicly denounce terrorism while funneling money to it's bloodiest practitioners

I mean, yeah, but so do mine.

What does that have to do with your point about fucking over minorities?

I don't know, he's a comic side character, not much development either.

And that's racist because?

>distrust of foreigners
there's your problem

You sure about that?

mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings

So america is completely disastrous?

Yeah because the mongols were so trustworthy.

Have you seen shit lately? America was 90% white or higher for the majority of it's history. The huge shift in demographics that's taken place in the past few decades has caused a tremendous amount of problems.

Its only been majority white for like 300 years, and then they shipped in a bunch of black people and it turned out to be great for the economy.

The israeli girl distrusts the arabian without proof of his lack of loyalty but the truth is both of their countries are ruled by asshats just like every other nation.

The conflicts in the middle east are a drop in the bucket compared to the conflicts white people have started. Also, Europe used to be the ass end of the world you know.

That's an entirely different incident.
That was when they destroyed the Khwarezmian empire in Persia, Baghdad did no such harm to the Mongols.

She lived in Egypt.

>America was 90% white or higher for the majority of it's history
About that: depends on the people judging.

The perception of "white" was much more relative back then than it is now (unless you live in Sup Forums like a fucking autist). I.e. For many conservatives of their time only a selected group of white people were considered "white" regardless of their skin color.

I hope you're not including the Irish, Jewish, Eastern European, and Southern European populations in that figure, because the people back then certainly didn't.

I still refuse to acknowledge the irish as white.
I'll accept indians before I accept the irish!

>Thinks we're different in the past
Thanks for the insightful commentary