Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

TESS ISN'T DEAD
I repeat:
TESS ISN'T DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kjA1JtzwdEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop forcing memes, dogfucker. Tess was literally on the cover of their newest book.

But this thread sure as shit is flatlining.

Are the official normie social media outlets just as dead? Because if they are, then Veronica's self sabotage with last chapter ending put the nail in the coffin.

what I wouldnt give to see the fatfuck Aussie's damage control
he's probably filling out those job applications as we speak

It's almost like this comic doesn't need daily threads and never did.

>forced maymays

Like Homo self doubting Polo? Assmad autist Abbey? Bipolar bitch Lucy? SO RONERY WITHOUT WAIFU Mike? Fatty fatfat jelly cat Daisy? Token virtue signalling Matt faggot baracat and thundercunt muffmuncer Madison? And let's not forget "I'm smart" Sue and "I'm SPECIAL" David.

three-weekly, not daily

No, like Tess being retconned out of existence. You know, the thing you said.

been about 2 weeks since i last checked this.
Wouldn't be if the last chapter did damage. To think that date started so well too.

That's actually an interesting development. I wonder what those two have to say to each other.

Well, it's a fairly nothing page but I'm still happy that the bobbleheads are on vacation for a while. The pupils being fuckhuge weirds me out but it doesn't look bad, really. I wonder if Tess and Rachel talk often or if this is a surprise thing. Not sure whether or not I want Tess getting sucked into the main cast's drama.

Facebook is still fairly low in comments and devoid of any real discussion, at least last I checked. I couldn't give less of a shit about the other social media places.

What I want to know is where fan interest is relative to where it was before Lucy came back. Are we just watching the spike in interest she caused die back down?

>forgetting Tyrone

Probably gonna be Rachel calling to complain about Paulo or something since we'll never escape the Paulo show

WHEN IS ALEC COMING BACK

I've never into the streams but holy shit I'm going to raise hell the next one

Don't hurt me like this, user

Gotta shit on him whenever possible.

>Are we just watching the spike in interest she caused die back down?

Yes. This page is literally what sparked enough interest to get three threads per week. Before then, you'd only see a thread one every couple of months.

The last chapter did a pretty good job of speeding up the decline of interest.

Guess who's back
back again
Mikeposter is back
No more bans

Also Tess is back too. Like, who the fuck cares, really.
Why is she pursuing a useless degree? Why is she complaing about money? Can't she see that that's the future she's choosing for herself?

NO ONE FUCKING CARES
I repeat:
NO ONE FUCKING CARES

Wait... I thought only Mike has a cell phone in the group? How are they all texting each other?

please stop shilling out your webcomic outside of the how's your webcomic threads you fuck.

>I thought only Mike has a cell phone

I don't think you're wrong. But it's a guest comic so she probably just forgot that.

Mike is the only one with an IPHONE

Oh boy, another faggot for the tally

what

PCs were a thing, you know?

If he wasn't on the list already, I don't know what fucking metric you're going by, dude.

David, too. Though he uses it exclusively to send dick pics.

There's only Mac computers and iPhone cellphones in that universe.

The authors Apple faggotry is that strong.

They're playing Guild Wars here. It doesn't run on Mac, so it's safe to say they all have Windows

Disregard that, I'm blind. Didn't see Sue's monitor.

Then we have decided that the group IM'ing Tess's cell phone is "plausible" in universe. Except Paulo because he's poor

If I've learned something about webcomics, then it's either a sign of shit art, shit shilling, or both when everything has to be branded ™ instead of being a mix of the most generic traits of the specific device type and given a ambiguous name if ever referred to by brand or model.

Hmmm, this is very strange indeed. Well I don't know how often parents spoil their kids these days

>Cool Skool Crew
>No poorfag Paulo
Hmmm

Paulo is in the upper-tier group. The one where she trades nudes.

reeeeEEEEEEEE her friend is equally boring and shitty of an artist

How did shit tier family Abbey able to get an iPhone?

>Equally boring
I actually like the pace that this mini chapter is taking. More than the last two, at least; I'm actually interested in what will happen in the next pages.
>shitty of an artist
The fact that it has no bobbleheads is a plus for me

>only iPhones can send messages
were you even alive before this millennium?

Forgotten how much Suitcase's rabid Apple fanboyism had rubbed off on Taeshi?

She has literally only drawn Apple electronic products barring Polo's dad's cordless landline phone and that shitty instagram camera in that BCI comic thing.

So I wouldn't blame that other faggot for instantly assuming iPhone when they've been whoring themselves out as free advertising for Apple instead of going the generic electronic product route.

Ignoring the apple faggotry, it be out of character for his shit parents to consciously make the decision to pay monthly for cellphone bills that they'll never call him with or sister never called him whenever shit hits the fan

Do Augustus next

>instagram camera
You mean "Polaroid", youngfag.

Did you mistook Abbey for Augustus? Because Abbey has a couple of caring step-parents

This is now a discussion about how Kitsy's use of BCB characters is more entertaining than whatever Taeshi's put out in the past few years.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kjA1JtzwdEQ

So why was his bitch sister running to him to his school crying as if she just ran from an unstable family home? Did he got adopted while I was gone?

Didn't you read the first half of the comic? Or do you just have brain damage? Both Abbey and Molly got adopted after his dad killed his mom.
If anyone bought him a phone, it would be his caring step-parents

It's a outright challenge to be as dull yet incompetent as Vero has been at about the same time as Chibiheads

I'm not sure how anyone could forget Abbey's step-MILF.

man I would take this over bobble heads any day

Wow, its like her friend is as lazy as her when it comes to art. Plus this style is dripping with a hipster-liberal-arts-degree vibe to it- and not just because of the subject matter, tho that is also hilarious because it seems like a self-insert.

>Paulo x Amaya
This is relevant to my interests

Sorry I'm late all.
Over at Otakon this weekend.

I'm pretty sure Tess originally was a shameless self-insert.

But 'least no chibishit for a little while.

Nerd...

What are you up today, user?

>paulo x amaya
my nigger

she's the hottest mom of all

>still no new ships ahoy

And we won't for the next two weeks, according to the email

DOGGED