Cartoon Network schedule for next week. Reruns of Teen Titans are continuing as well as more OK KO premieres

Cartoon Network schedule for next week. Reruns of Teen Titans are continuing as well as more OK KO premieres.

Welp the ratings for TT can't be that bad or else they'd switch up at the last second like in the past with some shows iirc

Better than last week at least.

The reruns are on way too early but at least they are airing Trouble in Tokyo in the afternoon.

>the fags who don't have cable complain about scheduling thread again

It's a JLA gets buttfucked again episode

How fucking strange is it that there a strong majority of the audience watching TTG on cable will probably be seeing the original TT for the first time.

Teen Titans has been On Demand for ages poorfags, kids have probably already watched it

Still a lot of TTG but all things considered this is a good balance of shows

Haven't watched Trouble in Tokyo in a while, will probably record it.

>No one on Sup Forums has cable
This meme needs to die.

A lot have not, and the kids who only watch cable will not have seen it.

Well, it's an improvement at least

why even have JLA and Robots in Disguise

That is weird. I can't even think of something we watched that could be similar. Watching DBZ long before DB?

You can't have a basic cable package anymore with the digital signal requirement. Every cable subscriber has a box and access yo On Demand

>2011-2012
Watch CN and kids T.V. every single day
>2017
Barely watch cable anymore

Is it funny that this schedule makes me miss shows like Redakai and Almost Naked Animals?

If you have cable then you'd be smart enough to know that live scheduling means nothing anymore when you can watch what you want, when you want. Lots of networks pad their live schedules with shit now except for new episode premieres

Or some people like to leave the channel on and let it play.

>it's okay when Screamball does it

Alright. I honestly don't know anything about that, I just stream everything. I don't see any reason to pay for cable in the current year.

Gumball isn't shit. Also, it's not taking up 50+% of airtime, it's not even the most aired.

Why are they playing actual teen titans? Also is this the lowest TTG we have had in like a year?

You really don't have anyone to blame but yourself in that case

I have cable because I'm not poor and because I want NFL Redzone for the football season. My Netflix subscription is even through my cable provider so I don't need an internet connection available to watch

I miss Redakai

I fucking hate how you can't buy MLB TV in market and you can't buy the rights watch football games live in the USA.

There are maybe 6 shows I watch, I just want to be able to watch MLB and NFL without streaming it

>next week
But that's clearly this week.

In the case of the NFL you can get Sunday ticket but that's through Dish and the rest of their service is ass. MLB I don't really watch until the post season

Im not poor, I just pay for everything online. Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you should buy it.

>you can't buy MLB TV in market

What did he mean by this?

Yep. Just air more Justice League Action CN jesus.

>ok ko on boomerang
IT'S FUCKING DEAD

>access yo On Demand

No. Comedy is status quo.

Why don't they air reruns of SU and AT? Young Justice? Their other, actually good shows.

Why did they ruin boomerang?

When the hell is SU coming back

This shit again! Fuck CN I'm going to give Loud House and Star a try.

Never again.