The K.Kroell: For Color!!

Sup Forums I just recently started my comic series, after working on characters and concepts and stuff after 4 years of work.
I'm gonna give you a brief 8 page storytime, and I'd just like to hear what you think, I really hope some of you will like it
The K.Kroell is a whole new world in its own universe made up entirely by me, and its about to see some hell.

I do my best to make the art great, my character designs and art are my pride and joy for The K.Kroell

from the bottom of my heart, the only thing I want is for people to love it
all the kind words from my friends and people online really make me happy, and drive me to do better

Meet our main characters, Kroeder, Kathreign, and Big Zombo

Mecha Mayhem is a popular sport in The K.Kroell
Where two mechs are met for an all out brawl
Lizardman is one of the most popular mechs

Storytime done
I'm really proud of this page
but I will always surpass my last best page, I promise you

this is only the beginning of course
I hope you enjoyed that little bit

and there's so many characters I can't wait to introduce, I hope everyone loves them all

I hope any of this has hyped anyone up for more

thoughts?

Don't die on me, thread

I'm digging the art and coloring. The character designs are pretty good too, though I find the clown in the suit disconcerting. Not to say his design is bad, just that I personally find something off-putting about it. I take it this is some kind of mech fighting story?

no actually, this is a story of Demigods fighting for who inherits the world and becomes the next King Kroell (god) and Vile is training Kroeder through hardship and emotional torture so he has an equal fight
Though there are quite a few mechs, and Kroeder himself gets one, it's usually ground action
Kroeder loves a good fist fight, and sorry if you dislike Big Zombo
He's actually one of my oldest character that I couldn't bare to not use, He's sort of a big tough comic relief for when things get too serious
cause I think taking your stuff too seriously is a bad idea

Kroeder's mech is Purple Lizardman
and Kroeder gains a rival who pushes him to pilot his mech or fight along side it better
so basically the action is mostly man to man, but I fucking love mech to mech too so there's some in there

This mecha pilot also became Kroeder's best friend, and got him access to piloting Lizardman

could use a little more input here mates

The designs are funky but I see you're going for a vibrant design. From what I can glance, its a fighting story and struggles with silliness on the side. Best wishes, user.

Thanks man, glad you get it!