You have 10 seconds to name a movie where Jlaw isn't the worst part about it

Protip: you can't

'Mother!'

Silver Linings Playbook
Hunger Games
Mother!

The Hunger Games because Josh Hutcherson is in it

Stifler's mom?

One of my top three worst films of all time. Every single thing about it was so inauthentic and as a result pretentious. If someone likes this movie I have a seriously hard time taking anything else they say seriously, and I'm not even exaggerating.

You sound quite pretentious, a lot of people with great taste like this film...

...including myself.

winter's bone

david o russel is really cranking out the horseshit these days. joy was similar

>You sound quite pretentious
No I don't, not from that statement. You just sound butthurt.

I don't get O. Russell. He's a liberal jew yet since The Fighter he has been doing non-stop conservative trash about white trash families achieving the American dream in spite of their trashiness. What does he mean by that?

Three Kings was great though.

What are your top three films?

> King of Kong
> Pootie Tang
> Munchie

lmao

>swn abuse you

Pootie Tang is kino.

I concur

O Russell is a fraud. He's only a liberal in name but has no interest in actually being progressive. The politics of his films make his real ideology clear. With Joy he's literally telling poor women that if they work hard they can become a millionaire. He makes fairy tales for conservative people where hard work and family unity is enough to achieve anything. Awful stuff. I don't know what happened to the guy who made Three Kings, but he would be needed now that the anti-immigration sentiment is starting to become a real threat against progressive ideals.

Get out, commie.

>LMAO
>no.
are you there reddit?

>DID YOU KNOW THAT WAS IMPROVISED?
yeah no shit, it's fucking jarring

She is the worst ex aequo with the scenario

She was in this movie because she was Weinstein's sex slave. She was too young for the role and can't act for shit.

She was in the film because she's one of the few A-list actresses who can tolerate working with O. Russell.

how can you even have the ghoul to write that something like that ironically even
even as a bait i would not bring myself to write this

>With Joy he's literally telling poor women that if they work hard they can become a millionaire

So he's lying through his teeth?