Xavier: Renegade Angel

Why does no one ever talk about this masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qk8d2nMsLkg?t=225
youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They really ought to

Every thread is just a bunch of random quotes out of context, and the show itself was like a stream of consciousness that was somehow more clever than it had any right to be. PERSONIFIED.

"Everyone loves you now, you even have a girlfriend"
"really? is he disabled?"

The show's run has ended 8 years ago.

Is that your DARK NOTION?

everyone talks about it. it's a big meme right now. where have you been?

It's a big meme in a small macro.

It was too weird for most people, and neither the title or the CGI really helped keep people watching it.

pure kino

this is one of those shows that i'd consider ahead of its team

ahead of its time, too

So I just started this series last night oddly enough, and I cant decide if its retarded or genius. The fact that this got on television is nothing short of astounding

People do talk about it, chompsky honk.

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. This is a private image board, and the company has a policy against cottoning to freaks around these parts.

The only thing I vaguely remember of the show is Xavier eating a baby. Or, I think it was his snake hand eating it. A baby was eaten, that's the point.

I don't recall much else about it. Probably because I only ever watched it when I was on the verge of falling asleep.

>I killed him hard. Pulled out his heart and showed it to him and he was like, "Nice."

shows like these don't come diamond dozen

youtu.be/qk8d2nMsLkg?t=225

He died with God in his heart. You can taste it.

>the scent of your remaining baby

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY

The chaser has become
the choast

>tfw Liked this show even when it first came and board was incredibly divisive of it
>tfw Shitposters are going to make people hate it
You guys are so superficial, I bet you judge things by their physical appearances.

TAKE THAT
TASTE THE PAIN

>Shitposters are going to make people hate it
I feel like those shitposters are actually R&M fans that got assblasted by XRAs superiority and now want to give XRA fans and the show a bad reputation with this whole thing

OOGA BOOGA TASTE THE PAIN

For some reason I used to think this show was made in Second Life.

Your quick-fix free range chickens of spiritual chaos are coming home to roost.

I've recently noticed that the show used the same joke in two different seasons

S1E2: I'm big now, but I've recently dropped 230 pounds. Yeah, I dumped your WIFE.
S2E7: No, I've just lost 300 pounds. My virginity.

The question is: Which joke is funnier?

Whichever one makes you think more than you laugh, because laughing is a fool's game and I don't play for finder's weepers.

the first one, because of that fucking guitar riff

They say that when you die you shit your pants. But not me, I'm gonna shit my heart.

Second one makes less sense

Frittata!

what'chu doin' boy?

What doth life?