Is he the only animator no one hates? He fucking better be

Is he the only animator no one hates? He fucking better be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNnquaJb9Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZInzvViFoOQ&ab_channel=kekeflipnote
youtube.com/watch?v=416h13HLOAU&ab_channel=kekeflipnote
twitter.com/Kekeflipnote/status/885132637031075840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

Is he the guy what makes those fat bird cartoons?

wee

I am a man of patrician taste. I prefer Wesley Louis.

tumblr got mad at him for this
youtube.com/watch?v=KNnquaJb9Gg
and tried to tell everyone that he was a piece of shit and attempted a smear campaign on him, calling him a transphobic piece of shit. It didn't ruin his reputation, but it succeeded in pissing me off

>succeeded in pissing me off
tumblr trying to piss on him that is, I don't have a problem with the animation

>not-white

I'm willing to bet someone hates him for that alone

He doesn't really put his face out there tho so no one would really know what race he is unless they really wanted to find out more about him. I've been watching his stuff for almost a year and a half and only now found out that he was black. I just assumed it was a random white french dude.

he almost quit life over that ordeal, he got a ridiculous amount of death threats

>death threats
Now I'M angry. Thanks user, I wanted a pure thread and instead I got rage. Prolly my own fault.

Does anyone hate John R. Dilworth?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZInzvViFoOQ&ab_channel=kekeflipnote

I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH

My mood went from 0 to a solid 6 upon seeing this, so he's cool in my book.

What the hell? That cartoon isn't transphobic at all. People read way too much into shit sometimes.

For a second I thought that was axelthenavy but then I remembered he's dead ;_;

this is almost definitely fake.

He did a big New York Times interview a few years back. It may be from that.

this man can do no wrong.

Guy's really chill when talking to him. It's obvious that English isn't his first language but he's just so nice. Isn't there another black artist that's a chill dude that Sup Forums likes?

>black

I love this guy, but you know someone here will inevitably hate him because of that.

Did not need this today. Man these fucking shit heads piss me off. You can't make a simple joke these days without these sjws jumping on you.

Yeah, not liking a joke is one thing, but sending constant death threats to the point where he wants to quit? Fuck you.

Here's the most recent thing he posted to his tumblr.

Why are transpeople such sensitive assholes?

It's nowhere on the internet, so sauce or it didn't happen.

Hormone cocktails and sexual frustration do wonders for your sanity. Not all trans are that way at any rate. It's really the non-trans people "defending" them who are the most vile and explosive.

>kekeflipnote is black
what the fuck

Chemical imbalance and for all intents and purposes a lot of them probably had really shitty lives growing up before the echo chamber of tumblr came to be. Being gay can be difficult no matter where you live cause you always get some looks or something so I can imagine being a trans person is worse than that.

Huh. All this time I thought Keke was a tiny little woman, probably asian, maybe fat too. Never would have guessed they were a black dude. Shows how much I know.

Cool though. I got no beef with him. He does his own thing and seems to enjoy it. I've never seen anything that makes me want to punch him in the throat, so he's good in my book.

Thank you for showing me this Sup Forums.

I was surprised too A french black animator.

I can't stand the bouncing. I guess I'm a raging autist, but it drives me up the wall. Sure he's cool though.

It makes me want to bounce too.

I hate him sooooo nope

i always assumed he was a tiny polite asian guy

Dwayne McDuffie

Fred Perry?

The dude inspires me to keep practicing my flipnote animations. He seriously puts it to good use sometimes.

Bumping for pureness

this. I'm glad i found his blog/youtube

y

youtube.com/watch?v=416h13HLOAU&ab_channel=kekeflipnote

Hooray for this thread, just found out I'm gonna get kicked out of my apartment... but this made me a bit happier today

Sup Forumsumblr gets triggered over everything

This dude looks very rapable.

I mean I'm glad he's happy doing what he does and all that but MAN can he animate anything thats not just bouncing people?

Is Mark Russell chill?

isn't this what sjw and tumblr want?
Transpeople treated like real girls?
i don't understand

Pretty sure it's just straight white screeching landwhales.

>&ab_channel=kekeflipnote

I feel a strong spiritual connection with the pigeon with a mission.

>recording animations with your phone

He didn't know how to convert animations until later on.

Occasionally
twitter.com/Kekeflipnote/status/885132637031075840

I don't even understand the issue.

>Threaten to murder someone you don't know because of a brief cartoon with someone in drag

Tumblr might have Sup Forums and Reddit best for "Most Retardedly Unaware."

that's not BOSS

>BREAD.
i love him

This is nice stuff

Look at all that chopped and stacked wood in the back ground!
DAMN!