I love this idea that the moment you smoke weed in Archie Comics you become a bongo drum beating...

I love this idea that the moment you smoke weed in Archie Comics you become a bongo drum beating, possibly lesbian rasta stereotype.

If we could have this version of Betty every now and then that would be gr8

But that is exactly what happens user

To be fair, the right brownie will do that to you.

>how about you and I share some free love, Foxy Mama

i didn't know archie comics had this much lesbian subtext

That can't be an unedited panel... can it?

I'd much rather get high with Veronica anyway, you know she has the dankest shit.

I like this Betty better.

Nah, she probably smokes shitty ragweed that she overpaid for by 800% because she doesn't know better.

Alas, it was too good to be true.

What state is Riverdale in? Ronnie probably gets that good medical-grade shit.

What the fuck is going on in Archie these days?

They're apparently a really stingy company when it comes to paying artists, sooo I guess the trade-off is allowing them more creative freedom? Horror is also probably the most proven successful genre for non-Big-Two comics, lookitTWD and Hellboy.

All are edits

Not gonna lie. Betty looks hotter like that. She probably smells like shit, though.

I'm really enjoying the direction they're going with their Archie Horror line. I just wish they had a more regular release schedule.

>posting an edited panel

Meh

>implying Betty needs weed for that

Corrupted Betty is the best.

TAKE MY HEART

What a couple of fags.

Fuck you, Archie. Let Betty be a punk.

Jughead also hates women.
He's perfect Sup Forums material

>What state is Riverdale in?
Connecticut, but the characters and town were inspired by the creator's experiences while growing up in Haverhill, Massachusetts.

>What the fuck is going on in Archie these days?
Losing the Sonic license, canceling Mega Man, rebooting the main universe to be "modernized" shit, reviving Josie and the Pussycats as a horrible Tumblr-tier comic (which wound up cancelled), constantly delaying Afterlife issues by up to a year (each issue is fantastic, though), getting so broke at one point that they needed a Kickstarter and tried to mask it as a relaunch event, and hiring the likes of Erica Henderson and Ryan North.

The Riverdale TV show is hilariously over-dramatic, though. It's a fun watch.

>Erica Henderson and Ryan North.
Does this mean they're done fucking up Marvel at D*sney's behest?

What's wrong with this?

>lookitTWD

that one doesn't change much

These can't be real.

But this, this is a nice edit.

>smoke
You don't smoke brownies.

To be fair, most weed advocates fit the stereotype to a tee

I wish Betty and Veronica would throw that faggot Archie to the curb and fuck each other.

Their competition over Archie is how they sublimate their raging attraction to each other.

The solution to any love triangle with two girls.

Are there any characters with similar dynamics to B and V? where they both compete for the same guy but are still tight friends?

Can't think of any. It's usually the shy/smart girl protagonist competing for the school hunk with the alpha-bitch.

he better start making a sandwich

In this age of sjw bullshit, I'm actually schocked Archie hasn't made Betty/Veronica canon.

>Archie
>canon

I'm sure they're just saving the Betty and Veronica get married issue for when things get even more desperate for the company.

So it should be soon.

Source

Riverdale is keeping the lights on at this point

I like to think Big Ethel is a lesbian and just goes after Jughead because she knows he won't reciprocate.

Who makes these?

Wish I knew.

It's an editing tumblr.

Check some anime and light novels.

Those feel completely different from good, clean, hot and sweaty fun between a couple of experimenting All-American cheerleaders.

Man betty sure loves to look at Veronica change.

Betty confirmed bi?
Veronica confirmed attention-sexual obviously

>bi
Technically maybe, but she seems like the type of person who falls in love with particular people and then cares nothing for anyone else. So she's more Archisexual and Veronicasexual.

Let's be honest here.
Veronica and Betty are into one another, and Archie wants Reggie Mantle's Reggie Manlet body.

>2017
>He reads Archie

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but muh betty and Veronica

And? Was life a contest about who fucks who?

>it's Interesting and Funny!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can read comic books that are more in depth

>it's....IT MADE WHAT COMICS ARE TODAY!!!

Who forces you to buy some shitty comic book every day, fucking peat-gavel

Who the fuck are you talking to? This is a thread of funny Archie edits, gtfo with your commentary on who should or shouldn't read these comics.

>edgy 13 year old's first day on Sup Forums

They recently also pulled off some big deals with Wal-Mart and Target.

I like how it's always so easy to spot who gets their opinions from Big Bang Theory.

>And? Was life a contest about who fucks who?

Yes.

Peppermint Patty and Marcie, both gunning for Charlie Brown