Who do you think will come back first? Hulk or Sniktbub? As in full on ressurected not their spirt bound to a corpse

Who do you think will come back first? Hulk or Sniktbub? As in full on ressurected not their spirt bound to a corpse.

Wolverine isn't coming back anytime soon, OML is in every new team now.

Depends on when Ike the kike finally dies or fucks off. Next guy probably won't look at X-Men as a dead franchise.

Wait, what happened to Hulk?

Hawkeye kill him or something I think, not sure

After Amadeus had stolen the ability to Hulk out from him.

This might be the only actual discussion thread on this board.

Wolverine will come back after Venomverse.
He'll get some magic super healing from Venom and come back young and vital again.

Didn't Hydra Cap just unleash Banner on the resistance?

Then why is he back in SE? Do we know yet?

That's the Ultimate one, try actually reading the book

WWH made a huge deal about how no one, not Reed Richards with his science, not Xavier with his psychic healing, not Dr. Strange with his magic, could contain or cure the Hulk persona.
They exiled Hulk because he was impossible to cure and too dangerous to keep around. It was violent high stakes shit, where people died and were crippled, and a darker side of the exiling heroes, who could have been perceived as villainous because of their actions.

But lolarmadaus bro solved that shit just take the gamma lol bro like how is that a problem hahaha #aznprideworldwide

Banner made Hawkeye to kill him because he was afraid of Hulking out and killing everyone.

i think hulk will come back first since wolverine is already "back" also movie rights

None. Move on.

Wait until 29 years like Barry Allen.

>De-Aging OML is bringing back wolverine
I hope marvel doesn't think this is a solution.

>read the book
Stahp
I have done so and I wouldn't push it on anyone.

It does have the old fashioned feel of character continuity clusterfuck ala Maddie/Jean/not-Jean Phoenix.

They did it with Xavier and Magneto. Wouldn't be surprised.

killed him for no reason because the hulk that freaked out only destroyed robots that looked like heroes

Hulk because muh movies. Especially with Thor Ragnarok.

We won't see Wolverine for awhile most likely since he's not gonna be in the next few X-Men movies.

X-Fag threads area always good, because you have to actually have read a lot of comics to know a lot about the X-Men, and you don't get moviefags because they're not in the MCU.

Movies don't mean shit, all the Avengers from the movies have been replaced by shitty SJW characters in their solo books.

Legacy is shaping to be "we heard you, moviefags! Here are all those characters you love, just like how they are in the movies!"

I'd love to talk anout the fucking x-men.
Favorite era, anons?
I like the classic period until Cockrum's second departure. I also... r-r- really enjoyed AoA.
Steve Epting should be way more of a fucking superstar.

I don't know user, that's two character reboot paths being crossed there. I mean, deaging the other universe version? What's going to happen with the next reboot? The clone relative of a character punches reality while merging the multiverse?

Amadeus didn't cure the Hulk, he just change the person that was the Hulk

Hulk is already back for "Not Rebirth". Wolverine is dead; they'll keep Laura as the All-New, All Different Wolverine and keep pushing Old Man Logan for some reason.

I hope he gets fucked over hard by it.

Maybe they'll just keep Hulkverine (Snulk? Hub? Wolverulk?) around for awhile.

Liked AoA, too since it was nice to have a break from the continuity for a while. Also, I'm in the minority here, but I always hated the verbose, unrealistic, long ass dialouges with little subtext of Claremont.

What about other x-teams? I think my favorite run of any comic ever has to be the X-factor Investigations run by Peter David.

There is like 5 wolverines Including am old one. They are fine.

They've done worse with the xmen. I can't even explain half the characters to an outsider its embarrassing.

that's the whole fucking point
the first one was all we needed
they can't fill his shoes with 5 other characters
they shouldn't have tried to replace him in the first place
now we have to live with 5 abortions reminding us that marvel is terrible admitting they've made a mistake

>now we have to live with 5 abortions reminding us that marvel is terrible admitting they've made a mistake

They'll make more money when resurrect Wolverine with some nonsense than they would of if they let his character rot in the current storm of shit writing.

Each Wolverine is serving a purpose now because of the shitty fucking mandates.

Jimmy Hudson is going to cuck Tykeclops with Teen Jean in Blue

OML being the typical Wolverine hypocrite

X-23 doing an okay job taking Angels dick

Drako being a gay villain for Gay Ice Man

This feels like a fucking DA creation

I thought he was chilling in his underground lab when Civil War 2 kicked off? He'd been "normal" for quite awhile

Okay so like what if this.

Armor's armor is made out of her dead family.
One of the death of wolverine aftermath issues said she absorbed a little bit of him because they where tight.

So like OML get's deaged and his brain fried and somehow Hisako shoves that bit of soul back into the husk bringing back 616 logan.

I feel it's retarded enough to work

Why did they bring Jimmy Hudson into X-Men Blue team? It's retarded enough they have a female Wolverine and an Old Man Wolverine. They really though they needed to bring yet another Wolverine into the Resurexion comics because there was still a team without one.

See
They editors wanted a love triangle since
Jean's character is only about the Phoenix or her lust for dick.

They were mulling over the idea of Hank for the love triangle but it didn't fly over so well with the fanbase.

>Banner made Hawkeye to kill him
Every fucking board I'm on is now full of ESL