Frank Miller Reveals Western Sin City Prequel in the Works

youtube.com/watch?v=ANcyR5pjVPQ

well, he doesn't look like he's literally dying of cancer anymore, but that shit took it's toll.

He looks like Freddy Krueger now, though.

I thought he was gonna do a WWII story, but I'm down for seeing Miller do a western.

>Frank Miller cowboy story

Yep, I'll be reading the fuck out of this.

Stan will not take him from us

we cant let him damnit

Was it ever discovered if he legitimately had cancer or not?

never watched the Daredevil series
>heard Elektra was in it and I ran for cover

Miller has such good taste in comics
wanna check out Snyder?
>nahhhhhh, I'm ok

Frank looking and sounding pretty good, DKIII wasn't anything amazing, but glad he's sticking around.

I blame Azzarello for DKIII being boring shit

I don't.

He's a good storyteller. Shame at what has become of the industry.

It was decent. First half was OK, second half was legitimately excellent (at times).

Burgeoning, with fresh DC imprints, Image, and a huge trade and omnibus market? Miller isn't a bitter crone like Moore.

It's so weird how the comics industry was so successfully and genuinely dedicated to creativity in the 80s. Then the speculator market changed everything in the 90s and caused the industry to collapse. Then in the 2000s it became an ultra niche thing that NOBODY reads anymore. Then of course in the 2010 it became literally nothing more than $5 political propaganda pamphlets and movie pitches. Has any industry in history ever fallen so far (other than poetry, live theater, painting, and sculpture, which all used to be mainstream as fuck and are all now the biggest joke on the planet).

comics are the least popular that they have ever been

Were you alive for the last 20 years?

What a shitty, stupid post. Stop crossboard posting.

>genuinely dedicated to creativity in the 80s
While there were some experiments like Ronin or Camelot 3000, and the great progressive leadership of Jennete Khan, mainstream superhero comics were about the dollar and tight editorial as usual, comix really made their imprint in the 70's, and Vertigo style comics got really hot in the 90s.

>Then the speculator market changed everything in the 90s and caused the industry to collapse
Yeah, ignore 90s Vertigo, Clowes and the rise of creator owned mainstream work, you idiot.

>Then in the 2000s it became an ultra niche thing that NOBODY reads anymore
Definetively a low point for mainstream superhero comics making money, which says absolutely nothing of the larger artistic endeavors, and only fucks up your last point trying to sound rugged and grim for the current era, where mainstream superhero comics sell just fine.

There were a fuckload of "experimental" mainstream cape series in the 80s though. Most of the big 90s Vertigo series take cues from completely mainstream cape runs in the 80s

Old guy here. Your entire post is inaccurate.

I swear to god as soon as I saw the photo I was super scared it was gonna say Frank Miller died. I can't be the only one.

You should be proud, Frank is the only person so far that's been strong enough to fight off Stan.

WHO KNOWS WHAT EVIL LURKS IN THE HEARTS OF MEN ?

10/10

What happened Frank?

he was sick and appeared to be near death a few years ago

he clearly survived, but it did a TON of damage to him physically, basically aged him like 20 years

>Western Sin City

HARLOTSHARLOTSHARLOTS

This makes me realize that I'd read the shit out of Frank Miller's The Shadow.

Yeah, I saw him at the Dark Horse booth at SDCC. He just looks like an old guy now.

Just die already, you fucking hack!

You first cunt.

Not many other options to explain the dramatic appearance change he suffered from over the past decade. He lost a lot of wait, lost pretty much all of his hair at one point, aged a ton, and just looked a lot sicker in general for a while. Chemo is the likeliest culprit. Also keep in mind he's only 60 and he looks like an 80 year old.

>
nigga can't even lift his head up anymore. He is going to die soon