Update when

Shen needs time to create

He's busy working on OK KO

I bet this is just some coloring done on a black-and-white sketch.

if Shen actually working on that show? Must not be on the creative staff if that's the name they're going with

fat gecko tits

tight chameleon pussy

Thick cobra thighs

I'm addicted to the blue lizard.

If somebody else would just write for the poor man, his comics wouldn't suck eggs.

wordswordswordswordswords

Is that bikini painted on?

I would settle for guest comics at this point.

Coral snake is best snake. She may be playing some BotW right now, but I'm sure she's got some Cave Story somewhere, plus some dreams for soft-modded Switch Ballion.

Needs more Amber

What comic is that. Inquiring mind here wants to know.

Scalie Schoolie.

Bless you user. Gonna look for it now.

That's not real. It can't be.

It's layers of dead skin, neatly peeled around to make a tasteful natural swimsuit.

The job or the horrible puns?

It's not a real character sheet, because that's his main character of his other webcomic.

And I'm seriously disappointed in him for changing Madlyn. Her old design is 10/10.

I miss her old design, too, but new Poe is at least an 8 in my book.

>new Poe is at least an 8 in my book

Gay ostrich.

Went through the show tumblr, it's a fake. Got this though.

So does he really work on OK KO or are people just meming because lizards?

>Still on Namek
Shen's gotta finish this arc and get all the characters in Iris's indentured servant harem.

No real real confirmation yet. The constant stream of new characters with funny names is the only connecting thread between them. Although he did clam up and started experimenting with his style around the time when the show started to get it's footing.

It would be a good fit for him. He does seem to enjoy character design more than writing his own stories. At least given his ratio of characters vs. plot progression.

The experiments do give me major K.O vibes, but he does still have his angular style for commissions, like that Metal Sonic piece.

But if you read them, all those words are funny!

S W E A T E R H A T C H L I N G S

lizard girlabs are patrician-tier my dude

... oh it's sarin gas
That actually took me way too long to figure out

That's how you know it's a bad one.

Mamba sure has some damn fine legs for being based on an animal without any

I want to know what the rest of the cast wears to bed

For reference

I just wish Shen still drew them nekkid

With or without human genitalia?

doesn't matter to me

You mean like breasts but with no nipples?

TEST

hey Gee

GREETINGS

Tell Shen to update his fucking comics, you fetishist.

I AM NO FETISHIST

>implying he hasn't
>implying Shen's inboxes aren't packed to the brim with "when's the update" posts

Why do you have an obsession with that one character.
Why do you ask every artist you know the existence of to draw that one character.
Why.

he updated? When was that?

Second worst character.

I WAS MERELY POSTING TO TEST IF I WAS STILL BANNED, AND I HAVE DECIDED YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF ME. FAREWELL

that lizard was designed by board revisionist Anna Craig (and the model sheet was done by either Julia Srednecki or Brandon Wu)

>to get it's footing.

*to get its footing.