Remember when we were excited for this piece of shit?

Remember when we were excited for this piece of shit?

>tfw arguably worse than SM3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fU69hldyq7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gets the rights to Spider-Man
>Makes movie completely unrecognizable to anything Spider-Man related other than the main character calling himself Spider-Man.
Makes me depressed honestly.

I wasn't because Spiderman is a shit hero, they should have gone for Fantastic 4, at least those have some decent villains that they can use, meanwhile, Spiderman is completely pointless.

Definitely worse than Spider-Man 3. 3 is not that bad apart from Venom and the changing of the origin. This was a boardroom made creativity-vacuum.

They should have had Spider-Man team with the FF instead of Stark.

You can argue but you'd still be wrong

Or no Spiderman at all.

>It's another "Muh Raimi, I want Raimi Back" episode on Sup Forums

Hi, mickey!

YES! It makes a lot more sense considering his connection to them in the comics. Also, Peter and Johnny rivalry was GOAT.
>That issue where Peter's just pissed for no discernible reason and crashes Johnny's party just to shit talk him.

/Anyone/ is better than this lack luster shit. They didn't even try to make a Spider-Man movie. They just slapped his name on the title and threw in whatever they deemed marketable. It's the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon of Spider-Man movies.

I don't blame them. This scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=fU69hldyq7U

Was more exciting than anything we've gotten out of Sony/Disney since Spiderman 2

Reminder that Sony tried to claim that Raimi used more CGI so people would stop making fun of Homecoming.

It's almost like Michelle was written specifically to counter Raimi's vision in his Spider-Man trilogy. That scene where she leads the rest of their club on a march in order to demand reparations for slavery stood out to me the most.

SM2>SM1>Homecoming>SM3>Amazing1>Amazing2

I do because I remember well the reason Spiderman 4 didn't get made.

Die. That is all.

Yeah not enough product placement for the Sony shills to be pleased.

Yeah, it was insufferable. No shock there. I won't be going to the next Marvel film.

No, it was the fact that Raimi hated the scripts so much that he started writing the movie all over again 3 times until he gave up.

>tfw I'd rather rewatch SM3 than HC
Why was HC so eventless and boring?

At least Sandman was fun to watch for fucks sake.

That speech Peter gave about how cuckholdry is a misunderstood fetish was really odd. Part of me is glad they didn't use Uncle Ben. God knows what Homecoming would have done to him.

Because Raimi had some semblance of what the comics were like and at /least/ had the very basics of what Spider-Man was about down. Therefore, a level of heart and passion went into the movies. Homecoming on the other hand was created in a board room with a focus group who listed off things millenials were into

Not really, everything about Sandman was melodramatic cringe.
Superhero movies have always been terrible at this, they are just dumb movies about people in retarded costumes punching each other.

>Remember when we were excited for this piece of shit?

No

>Not really, everything about Sandman was melodramatic cringe.
Still more fun to watch than Cuckture

Why would I?
Spiderman has shit villains and nobody has any idea of how to adapt any of his stories.
Spiderman is just a face that gets plastered on school bags, and has been that for decades now.

It was a decent movie.

Get the fuck out here, stupid kid.

Movie was shit, retard.

Neither were.
They were terribly written caricatures in two of the dumbest superhero movies ever made.

fuck off shill

I still enjoyed watching Sandman more. I've seen SM3 at least 5 times and I'd see it 5 more, but I never want to see Homeshitting again.

>I've seen SM3 at least 5 times and I'd see it 5 more
You could use that time watching actually decent movies.
Although you would have to look further than superhero flicks for that.

SM3 was mediocre, but I could watch it again. SM:HC was so shit I don't see myself watching it on purpose again.

>capeshit #5490175931875918
Why bother?
It's been 4 years already of samey, clonic, uninspired turds.

Michelle Jones =/= Mary Jane Watson

Oh look its this thread again.

It's the objectively best Spider-Man film.

Seriously, what's the purpose of adding Spiderman to the MCU?
No decent villains, as useless as Hawkeye in team up movies, only panders to children...
He's just not interesting for movies.

Because you're a fucking faggot.

Cheap young mascot replacement for when RDJ leaves after Infinity War. Disney signed Daisy for Star Wars on a ridiculous deal, something like $200k for six movies. Probably did the same with Tom.

But why?
Spiderman is a has-been.
Captain America and Iron Man are bigger than him now, and even if Iron Man and Cap die, they still have Bucky Cap.

Vulture>Doc Ock>Sandman>Green Goblin>Harry>Venom>Rhino>Lizard>Electro

Heroes being in actual danger, and actually being violently beaten would scare/traumatize the MCU audience. They only want le funny quips.

>Why does Disney want Spider-Man to be their Marvel mascot instead of Bucky Cap

Spiderman has proved that he is no longer what he used to be, and this movie will only turn people away from it.
There's no point, just kill Spiderman and at least we'll have fun laughing at Sony for cancelling TASM for no reason.
And no Morales shit either, please.

Can you really see them introducing Mary Jane without getting rid of Michelle, though?

I was never excited, frankly I was fatigued out on the MCU after Dr. Strange but I still saw Guardians 2 and Homecoming due to my noncomic reading friends still caring about the MCU for some reason. Homecoming was just painfully average, I didn't give a shit about anything that was happening.

Here's an impossible challenge: criticize the movie without mentioning Stark or minorities

like everyone didn't see this coming

only way to make up for it is kill it in infinity war and bring in miles

>Spiderman has proved that he is no longer what he used to be
How?

Once I saw him in civil war, I lost all hope.
>actor is an ugly gay manlet
>actor isn't american
>actor is short
>heavily reliant on tony stark, instead of not just more general MCU shit
>stick him back in high school when all the best/iconic spider-man stories are when he's a fucking adult
>no direct references to uncle ben

Marvel nor Sony have the rights to use the FF in a film, what the fuck are you smoking?

>bring in miles
Oh yeah, kill Peter and bring in the guy who has nothing of interest aside from "Hey guys, look, i'm Spiderman, but black! Whatsapp mah niggas?"

The solution is to kill Spiderman and tell Sony to fuck off.

I loved the Raimi films, but theyre shitty adaptations of the Spider-man characters.
everyone is reduced to crappy one-note archtypes, which made for a great film, but a shitty spider-man film.
Webb had a better handle on the characters/relationships/mythos.

This movie and the last 10 years of garbage Spiderman comics?

i wouldn't watch this movie if they let me beat off while watching it to shoes

It feels like a bitter fan made this thread.

>Anyone who tries to fight the established shitflow is a shill.
Okay then.

>LE QUIPS MEME IN CAPESHIT XD
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, shitposter

>M-MOVIE WAS BAAAAAAD CUZ I SAAAAID SOOOO
>No, it wasn't
>S-SHIIIIIIL ALEEERT SHIIIIIL ALEEERT
kek
the absolute state of contrarian faggots

This is why my method works better.

>See the trailer somewhere
>If it looks good I'll go and watch the movie
>If I liked the movie I'll get it on DVD.

That's it.

"Hey guys, look, i'm Spiderman, but black! Whatsapp mah niggas?"
user please, that's too much personality for Miles.

>actor is an ugly gay manlet
Opinion.
>actor isn't american
He pulls off an American accent well enough. Even does a slight NYC accent when in costume.
>actor is short
He's a kid, he should be short.
>heavily reliant on tony stark, instead of not just more general MCU shit
He isn't though. He's given the suit and is practically left to his own devices until the ferry.
>stick him back in high school when all the best/iconic spider-man stories are when he's a fucking adult
Having him start out is the only way to justify having him in the MCU and not having been shown or mentioned previously
>no direct references to uncle ben
They don't need any. The vague references are a nice touch to keep newfags who are unfamiliar with spidey lore interested.

Maybe it's because I'm a bigger fan of Sam Raimi than Spidey but I'll always love SM3. No idea why Sup Forums has to get all offended when he goes emo, it's a fucking joke. And it's hilarious. It's not like people were booing the original Batman because he killed people.

No.

Fuck off, we have always talked MCU since the first IronMan