>tries to make Transformers joke
>doesn't even know the fucking names
God I love Facebook

You must be a G Oner

pretty sure they just used it for the word play

Prime was my favorite series tho
I was introduced with G1 though

Why not Mega-thot? That would have worked just as well

Isn't the joke that they changed the names with hoe-analogies?
What do you thought wass the joke user?

Pretty sure the one on the left is Megatron, not Optimus

Seen that word come up a few times around...I always read it the same way Bernie Sanders says 'thought'. It's too comical to take seriously.

it doesn't matter you autistic shitstick, how are you going to get "thot" out of megatron? is there any rhyme there? you're a gigantic weenie and you annoy everyone around you if you

Who cares?
They are black and thots

>normalfags

how do I get a qt black gf

Workout, money and a big dick

Money
Titanic raging demon
Bonus if /fit/

you're worse than normalfags, you're literally that faggot from the big bapzinga theory show with your "ummm that's not accurate, that's actually megatron?" shit

do you realize how embarrassing that sounds? take a step back and really think about how others perceive you socially because i can guarantee it's not good

Be white

choose the following if you wish to get:

>hood bitches with a fat ass and a weave.

self-hating lib arts majors with natural hair.

>caring about how you're perceived on an anonymous wapanese image board
Anyways, they could've gone for Jiggletron. Or Jigatron.

what ethnicity are you, and why do you want a black gf?
I personally dont date white guys, but I know alot of black women do.
in fact some of the most social justice activist black women date/marry white guys for some reason (which is dumb to me, how are you gonna fuck your oppressor, lol)

>Its extremely good to be not know about things and be wrong all the time

Hey whities, THIS is what actual thickness and ass looks like

hilarious haha, you do know normies dont know this? autist of the day.

>how are you going to get "thot" out of megatron? is there any rhyme there?
Megathot

Which one talks less?

Im pretty sure they meant how others who physically have to interact with them react to the behavior

>thicc girls with cleavage
>don't dress up as the best choices of Jazz or Shockwave
absolutely disgusting

A-are you a black woman? The coveted chocolate that I've been looking to taste?

Turn down the right street in most major cities that have a comic con going on and you will see this and more.....at least in the good ones.

What happens in La stays in La.

Less than you'd think. Girls with a sense for business and enterprise don't become hookers, at least not for long as they move on once they've accumulated capital to invest in a proper business.

I've seen a documentary about a strip club once, and the Halloween segment was painful: they dressed up in the most vanilla unimaginative bullshit ever; "sexy" nurses, "sexy" policewomen and "sexy" maids. How fucking dense do you have to be to not cosplay a Disney princess or a Marvel/DC super-heroine?

What is she even supposed to be? Minnie Mouse? Are there really that many people who nurse a hard-on for that character and are actually into human girls?

Shouldn't it be MegaThot and Bumbleweave?

Bait