Justice League deemed unwatchable

yahoo.com/movies/m/e6577b17-a5f5-3308-bddd-51a76666743d/early-cut-of-justice-league.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_06

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/wonder-woman-movie-insider-review-disaster-mess/
movieweb.com/wonder-woman-movie-disaster-open-letter-warner-bros-executives/
youtu.be/nh-cppOAkGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when Wonder Woman was deemed unwatchable?

No. Post the source.

Yeah, it was a horrible experience when I got to the movie theater.

source?

Semi related, but apparently during the extensive reshoots Whedon completely redid the ending which was a cliffhanger where Darkseid arrives on earth

First of all,
>Yahoo! Movies

Secondly, you forgot the "Early Cut Of" in front of "Justice League Deemed Unwatchable", as well as how they plan to alter the film.

Though real talk: It's going to be REALLY interesting to see if they can blend Whedon's scenes well with Snyder's original cut. Otherwise it'll be a mess like "Fantastic Four" where you can see Kate Mara's wig in the scenes that were reshot.

Never happened.

What happened is that the person who got everything about SS right,also Saud that WW had a mess of a production, which is likely (good movies can have a messy production).

>DC movies suck
WHAT A SHOCK

And it was

No I only heard that it will bomb due to lack of marketing.

movieweb.com/wonder-woman-movie-insider-review-disaster-mess/

movieweb.com/wonder-woman-movie-disaster-open-letter-warner-bros-executives/

This happens every single time a DC movie comes out. We start getting tons of articles from unverified sources claiming the next movie is the worst movie ever made, then it comes out, is successful, and we start getting articles about the next one.

Every. Single. Time.

It's transparent propoganda. Remember when news sites spent several weeks trying to pretend Ben Affleck was leaving Batman despite continuously being proven wrong?

LMAO I zoned out during that entire fight, I never noticed the dialogue.

Marvelfags should be hanged

Correction. DC movies that aren't Batman suck

WW was the only good movie (and likely had a mess of a production), while previously every other movie was worse than the other.

Only two out of six being shit is a good track record. Compared to Supes, who only has 2 good movies out of 6 movies and Green Lantern, Steel, and Supergirl whose only feature films were shit

Nobody said anything about Marvel. I'm not a brainlet like you to care about company wars.

I have no faith in this movie, but I also don't trust Yahoo of all sources.

the Ben Affleck one was the most egregious case of stupid bullshit. it was pure gossip mongering to get clicks. the man is going through a rough time right now but it has nothing to do with the movie.

They will likely replace him with Flashpoint tho, Ben is already an old man, and the role is tiring.

>mouseketeers already starting hit pieces
Fuck off Disney interns

>which was a cliffhanger where Darkseid arrives on earth
Why the fuck would you put a cliffhanger ending on a movie? I mean, it's worked sometimes, like in Back to the Future 2 because it was made in parallel with 3, but this isn't the case and you're just sacrificing putting a closed ending on your first superhero ensemble movie in favour of giving fans blue balls for at leat two years? Not to mention that any single hero stories in between would have to happen in different time periods and things like that.

They were right with BvS and Suicide Squad, though.

If you start claiming that every single movie that comes out is bad, you're bound to be right sometimes.

It's from another site. They sourced it from somewhere else

This movie had some really shitty dialogues.

2 out of 3, though?

And who knows, maybe the early WW cut was very differemt to the final product.

I'm just saying, I don't want to be right, I want a good JL movie, but I haven't seen anything that tells me this is gonna be that.

Supergirl was more than good for her time

This is a great movie if you watch it thinking it's a movie about Batman '66 with a modern take.

The early cut of WW was lackluster, too.

Reshoots can be a good thing. They just need to remove some of the Snyder from it and it'll be fine.

Disagree, I thought BvS and SS were highly entertaining.

They literally said the same thing about Wonder Woman and that turned out amazing. Why are you guys even buying into this?

>DC IS FINISHED!

But you are a dumbass that will eat shit if it has a DC logo.

>Why are you guys even buying into this?
Because it helps perpetuate the console war mentality that trolls thrive in.

People just reported that was a mess, and it shows, while still being relatively good. Things like that happen all the time, Iron Man 1 was also a mess during production.

You have to be really stupid or underage to think that a good movie can't have problems during production, when it happens all the time.

BvS was mostly entertaining like the Room is entertaining.

Especially when it comes to DC movies

People didn't just report it was a mess, they used that as proof that the DCEU is a lost cause and that Wonder woman would flop.

>a wonder woman solo movie is going to make more than Marvel's BvS
>fake news everyday
Makes you think

The smear campaign has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. People paying attention to this have to be shills, not even Sup Forums is that dumb after being HUMILLIATED by Wonder Woman

People do it with every movie with super heroes here, not only DC. You have to be reddit to not notice how things go, Homecoming not making a billion had anons saying that Disney was finished.

Igor you take Sup Forums's opinions on movies seriously, and get REALLY worked up over it...you are garbage, patethic and I laughter at you. People post here to get reactions of people like you, that act like dogs.

I just can't wait for the DCucks to cry and moan about how Justice League is being beaten in the box office by fucking Thor Ragnarok.

Wouldn't say that. Basically whole runtime of the Room is so bad it's good. BvS has so bad it's good moments most of it is just boring

I guess they will remember the good old days of a Spider-Man+Iron Man movie getting destroyes by a Wonder Woman flick if that happens. Which it won't

Name recognition will make it so JL will probably do well despite probably being shit, I don't think that it will make a billion tho. Thornhill probably come very close, which will be a giant shame for DC if a Thor movie makes almost the same as JL.

You're shofting goalpost here. First it was that nobody ever said wonder woman was gonna be bad and now you're sayong that of course people said it was gonna be bad, they say that for every superhero movies.

I honestly think both will do similar numbers.
But Thor Ragnarok will get broadly positive reviews, whereas Justice League will get polarized ones.

You have poor readying comprehension. First point is that it was reported that the production was a mess, which is probable and likely what happened considering John's rewrittes and the retcon from snyder's characterizations. Second point is not talking about news reception, but about Sup Forums reception, that is always to shit on every super hero movie because of company war fags like you.

I thought it also had some genuinely enjoyable moments. I really didn't get bored between all the so bad it's good and the genuinely entertaining.

Fucking Marvelcucks changing history to fit their agendas.

>more DCEU clicbait

Can these people focus their hate on another franchise for once? I swear, every week there's a new clivkbait article gaining traction about something in the DCEU being a train wreck even after WW.
Video related
youtu.be/nh-cppOAkGo

>(and likely had a mess of a production)

Source? Unless you're talking about those "WW is a mess" clickbait articles

You say the same about Suicide Squad vs Doctor Strange and Wonder Woman vs anything that isn't a flop. Suicide is probably the only way to regain your dignity at this point

When there's another franchise is a massive pile of shit that refuses to fucking die they put some hate on it

But right now DC is all there is

No first point was that>nobody actually thought it was gonna flop
Which is bullshit.

though it being "good" only comes through since everything before it was a Dumpster Fire

Yeah, if only there was a franchise that refused to die and garnered worse critical reception as well as less fans.

>He hates campykino

WW did turn out to be good, but this being mostly Zack Snyder's movie isn't exactly clearing any doubts. JL is basically a huge wild card. On the one hand, Zack Snyder is directing it and it looks like a huge clusterfuck with so many elements introduced in it. On the other, Joss Whedon is reshooting some of the movie. On the other, the two directors' visions might clash. On the same hand, you have WB interfering with the movie and forcing it to be lighter, which, to be fair, is the tone that I'd prefer, but it might clash with the Snyder's vision and plus I'd rather it come naturally with the director than some executive-mandated bullshit.

I think it's probably not going to be very good but no one knows for sure. Then again, a lot of people also said the same thing about Wonder Woman. But then people also said the same thing about BvS and that movie did end up being almost complete shit.

It's over for DC, right guys? This time they can't possibly recover from this blatant fake news only the most deranged mousecucks would believe

No one gives a shit.

I guess people hold DC movies to much higher standards.

Well we can already point out Ben's pre/post rehab shots.

B-b-but Sup Forums told me that WW did beat GoTG 2 and Spiderman on the box-office!

Cyborg's arms look weird as hell here.

What the fuck?

>people do it with every movie
Fuck you, no they don't. When was the last time you even heard or read an article saying a Marvel movie was a mess and that it will flop? For DC, you AWAYS find article with unknown sources saying the next one will flop and be horrible and so far they've barely if ever been right about one thing or the other. Wonder Woman was ESPECIALLY the target of so much bullshit.

>source?
some pajeet

>insiders

And dumbfucks still listen to them

And she did

Boy it's almost like one is competent and the other isn't

When's the last time Marvel lost a director? Now when's the last time DC lost one?

The same leak also said it was a mess but fixable.
Same thing they said about Justice League but they implied the fix would require a lot more.

WONDER WOMAN did have a messy production, but they managed to pull it together.

JUSTICE LEAGUE sounds like its messier, though.

More like you had random fucks shit posting how WW was "messy" with nothing to back it up. In a combo of confirmation bias , gullibility and autism people here latched onto it.

When it predictably turned out to be bullshit, faggots not wanting to eat crow claimed "w-well every movie is a mess during production , guys. So in a way the insider was right, see?"

No , faggots it was bullshit and clickbait. Just like now

yes, then they claimed it was fixed and was a great movie movie, yet i still had to leave 1/2 way through it was so bad.

He said the PRODUCTION was messy. Which it reportedly was.

Learn to fucking read.

*breathes in*

They said the same about WW and then it was the best capemovie of the year. You people never learn, I guess

And the Disney marketing machine gears up

Boy these guys are nervous about Ragnarok

How long before we can talk about how much of a piece of shit this piece of shit will be?

What's that?

Ironically shitposting means you're still shitposting, fags.

Remember when Snyder and Joss Whedon directed Wonder Woman?

>I guess people hold DC movies to double standards
Fixed that for you Marvelcuck.

I don't know what your point is supposed to be.

The Dark Knight and Watchmen are among the most successful superhero movies of all time, both financially and critically. The Burton Batman films are classics. Same with Donner's Superman.

>Living in denial
The only fake news that we had regarding DC was the issue with Afleck (they are probably just waiting Flashpoint to let him leave anyway), all the shit regarding SS, BvS and WW was right.

Hell, the reshots about Cyborg regarding tone are even confirmed by the people who work on the movie.

>Watchmen are among the most successful superhero movies of all time, both financially and critically
What?

I said it's among the most successful superhero films, not that it's THE most sucessful one.

The Incredible Hulk, first Avengers, Ant-man.

Watchmen flopped and its critical reception was polarazing.

Whatchmen flopped HARD.

Wan leaving
Margot Robbie leaving
Affleck leaving (x10) (proven fake THE SAME DAY they came out)
Suicide Squad needing $800M to break even
Wonder Woman being a mess
Etc.

You're the delusional one son, these are fake news and you're a cuck for believing in it and for liking a franchise unable to win oscars

I stand corrected, I remembered it had a very favorable opening weekend, but it looks like that's it.

They said the same thing about Wonder Woman, and it turned out to be one of the best Superhero movies of the Year/Decade.

I'll give Based Whedon a chance desu.

>and it turned out to be one of the best Superhero movies of the Year/Decade.

>Should we hire someone for choreography?
>Nah it'll probably be fine

>based Whedon
>DCucks unironically want the guy who made Avengers and AoU to direct their movies

With no source you fucking faggot, you learn to read

>Sup Forums now pretends Avengers and AoU weren't good and fun
Sigh. I miss the good ol days....