Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn--vXHDQ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=G30xZxJLR8U
youtube.com/watch?v=D8pV_gOH4ME
youtube.com/watch?v=iLbyjaF8Cyc
youtube.com/watch?v=357nRxlgfKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mr Enter

All animation reviewers are trash since they follow the whims of their fanbase instead of what they actually like and dislike

all reviewers are like this...except food, building and scienctific peer reviewers

Nostalgia Critic and Nostalgia Chick and the rest of the current/previous TGWTG crew.

They do zero research, make wildly incorrect assertions and cite blatantly false "facts".

there is literally nothing wrong with enters reviews

>His voice is loud and obnoxious
I'd rather people not try to ""fix"" it like Extra Credits, it always ends up sounding worse and makes you look like an insecure mess

It's literally easier to name the few good ones than the myriad of shitty ones. And this isn't just an anglophone problem, cartoon reviewers tend to be stubborn autistic fucks with objectively wrong opinions. And good luck telling them they are wrong: they have thousands of kid fans who will defend them to the bitter en.

The only two good cartoon reviewers I know (who actually review cartoons as a focus and not just once in a while) are Phelous and Syenduk (RUS), pretty much everyone else is aggressively bad. But even these two guys I mentioned mostly review obscure and crappy stuff, which makes it hard to have wrong opinions about it.

Benthelooney is pretty fucking awful.

>PhantomStrider

Is that the guy who puts Steven Universe at the top of all his 'best' cartoon related lists?

/thread

Yeah, he thinks it's super deep or some shit for a kids cartoon.

just call him the "cartoon list guy" with the sweat problem.

The only one I'll watch is Pan I can't sit through anyone else.

I usually like to give any you tuber's videos a chance but the moment he started talking about SU like it was the greatest thing ever on the first video I clicked on I disregarded him as a person worth hearing out.

>and cite blatantly false "facts"

Any examples of this?

>Sup Forums thinking their opinion on reviewer matter when their reviews only consits of calling something either "reddit","Tumblr","nu-male" or any variation of those buzzwords.And i'm not even mentionning channers sperging against Rick and Morty
People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

MrEnter did nothing wrong

>Syenduk
Don't you dare mention this clickbaiting shill. He only managed to get this famous by making subpar dubs of popular shows. Not only that, but he constantly tries to implement western formats on his channel in the cringiest way possible.
And btw, fuck FedorComix and his inflated ego for killing original animation on russian youtube.

GTFO, normie nigger. You're obviously a piece of shit newfag if you think this is the limit of Sup Forums's analytical capacity.

>if you think this is the limit of Sup Forums's analytical capacity
You're right. He forgot to mention smug anime girl/pepe reaction images.

Dude, he's literally on of the best Russian youtubers. Hating him for making money with commercials and shit is just stupid. Yes, I hate the "lol, I live in Russia and I only need to ever speak russian" faggots and the people who exploit them as well, but you can't blame him for taking advantage of an opportunity.

Including this guy right here.

Exhibit A: youtube.com/watch?v=hn--vXHDQ2E

His EOE review still makes me angry

I somehow managed to avoid all of them. The only one I watch is Phelous, since I've been watching his stuff since '09 and he just started doing cartoons a lot at some point.

But even he's not really a reviewer, but rather just makes fun and jokes about crappy stuff most of the time. The only real "review" he did was The Real Ghostbusters and one ep of Nick's TMNT(the crossover with 85 turtles) and I thought these were good.

This. You have to be the smallest of brainlets to find that sperg entertaining. Like literally Yocto Brainer status.

Someone actually thinks this. And that's sad.

You can't expect a "nerd" to understand the Avant-Garde. Anything that isn't a shonen, they immediately think is shit.

because it is

DigiBro.

I can't take any critic seriously who thinks they can accurately judge the quality of an Anime from only the first episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=G30xZxJLR8U

Pieguy's pretty alright.

You're free to dislike EOE but that's not why his review pissed me off.
Bennet just gave up and ignored the last half of the movie, you can't review only part of something.

Ehhh he's fine as background noise, but visually his stuff is boring

This opinions are so wrong they are actually indefensible and not worth arguing about.

I don't know any animation reviewers as I am not a faggot

my image was anti-enter i wasn't defending him

>watching an anime before it completed it's run and there are solid guarantees of it's quality
Shiggedy-Diggedy.

he also dismiss Tiny Toons as "obscure" without taking into account what role it played in the Warner Brothers Animation Renaissance

He hate's all adult swim shows besides Rick and Morty fuck him

Haha sorry I didn't mean to click your comment and get you caught in the middle of the fire.

Fpbp

Only thing worse than him is his cocksucking fan base who take his word as gospel

PanPizza. Shitty opinions, and I think is legitimately autistic.

>Dreamworks vs Disney
>Disney cartoons didn't feature pop culture references
among other laughable assertions

>food reviewers
>good
the fuck you've been watching? Food reviewers somehow manage to be worse than most other reviewers.

The exact quote:
>People liked the low-brow edgy pop-culture-y humor that Disney was too high and mighty to do
Because Disney never did any low-brow or pop-culture humor... ever... the entire review sets up a dichotomy and rivalry that never existed. WB didn't consider itself a competitor of Disney until well into the '80s when they got into feature animation. WB shut down its animation studio three times regardless of what Disney did or didn't do; in fact they shut it down at the height of its popularity one time...

Another idiotic comment:
>Disney, from the very first day has been a cult of personality for Walt Disney
Uh what. Nobody cared about Walt, personally. People knew his name because he named his company after himself, but nobody ever watched a Disney movie and worshiped Walt Disney personally. He hasn't even worked on much of the artistic parts of the cartoons since the very early days.

And so on and so forth. Made up bullshit "fact" after made up bullshit "fact".

Worst thing about Animat is how much he loves Disney and Pixar and refuses to give them negative reviews.
He thought Finding Dory was a 9/10 film youtube.com/watch?v=D8pV_gOH4ME

Does JelloApocalypse count?
youtube.com/watch?v=iLbyjaF8Cyc

iI've never seen Adventure Time how accurate is this?

>I'm going to explain why I hate Aeon Flux in precision from an informed point of view
>WHY AREN'T THE CHARACTERS CONSISTENT FROM EPISODE TO EPISODE
Fucking moron.

His review of every Disney animated films was laughable

CR did nothing wrong

I have a long standing deep hatred of this faggot.
I've watched his content in rage fueled fascination since he did "analysis" of the horse show and even then he gave off the undeniable air of arrogance that fueled my ire.
But since his transition to the more "respectable" circle of "anime analysis" his hubris has only become more and more apparent and this
"My abilities as a anime analist are so refined I can determine the quality of a 100 episode series by the first three seconds" shit is just the tip of the self fellating self-deifying iceberg that is this cunts massive library of "work"

Other than continue to remain snide and bitter about a certain show he stopped watching four years ago.

Pic related hates Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and Hotel Transylvania with a burning passion because the animation is "too cartoony."

youtube.com/watch?v=357nRxlgfKs

What show?

He gets offended by South Park and misses the entire point.

Horse show.

Let's not forget about the biggest faggot out of all of them

There is no good animation reviewer. Internet reviewers in general are already shit by default, now add to that the fact that western animation is for the most part aimed at kids. What that means is that only weird autistic manchildren feel interested enough with animation to the point where they would want to become reviewers. And that's a bad thing because they lack any charisma and self-awareness, they usually have an incredibly obnoxious voice, and the autistic ones like Mr Enter can't help but to have retarded arguments and points of view because of the autism.

And yet, he uses a fucking avatar from that show.

I don't get the logic behind that.

But why? I enjoyed it because it had a fun fandom, once the fandom went to shit post Season 1, I just stopped watching because it wasn't worth it anymore, but that it. What is there to be bitter about?

Has anyone seen his review for Where The Dead Go To Die?

benthelooney needs euthanization to put him out of his misery

What's the point? All of them are fucking garbage. The only time you get something is when a more-or-less respectable movie reviewer descends to discuss a cartoon.

food reviewers are the reason you can go into a restaurant and not get food poisoning, because unlike other reviewers, some of them can actually shutdown a restaurant

I haven't watched it in years, but I remember the Animated Heroine being somewhat pretentious.
Also, Animated Analysis who completely missed the point of Bakshi's Wizards.
In fact, just about everyone on Mr. Coat except maybe Cartoon Palooza (haven't watched it a while so I don't know if he's still good) is pretty bad.

Brad Jones doesn't deserve to be on the same website.

i like Pan

The LP when he cryes is the greatest thing on youtube

Missing his moustache.

What does Sup Forums think about SaberSpark?

Oh, hey Pan.

Annoying voice and shitty opinions. Anybody who calls SU good has their opinions immediately disregard.

It's a mystery why he still hasn't left like every other creator worth a damn. My guess is that Brad is simply too nice of a guy and he would see that as "abandoning" people he worked with.

link?

>animation reviewers
there's your fucking problem. If their editing sucks and their voice is shit, just leave the video immediately. It's not going to get better.

Not in the slightest.
Watch his SU review and how he praises it, he has garbage taste and he's completely unfunny in this format.