Tfw you will never travel around the world with Richard Ayoade

>tfw you will never travel around the world with Richard Ayoade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-1UNaA92fg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No feel.
He is an absolute cunt and I despise him with the fire of thousand suns.

why?

lol why

he may be a decent comedian but I probably wouldn't want to spend more than 20 minutes in one room with him, people with these personalities get really annoying soon

our rich is patrish
got a hard on for rohmer e as

He has aspergers

proofs?

His comedic genius would not comprehend with that of a silly child, or anyone with an IQ under 175. You should consider another thread about family guy or seinfeld. Something for the joe sixpack.

Please delete this post so that it does not derail the thread, thank you.

>comedic genius
>be mean to perfectly nice people for the sole purpose of looking edgy as fuck whilst secretly hating yourself for being a negro.

>>be mean to perfectly nice people

>having to prove that you're not evil to a travelling sambo

Thank fuck. I'd go tired of his one trick after a minute.

Literally an even more autistic David Mitchel.

DUDE FAILED HOLLYWOOD BIG BREAK LMAO

I like Richard Ayoade but putting him and me together for a weekend would be the most awkward thing ever. We literally wouldn't speak for the entire time.

He’s got one note. It was a funny note a decade ago but the cultural tides have changed and now he’s dissonant in a way that churns the innards. I still watch his shows because there isn’t anyone else quite like him, but I don’t really pay attention or enjoy them as much as I did. Nathan barely was great for it’s time tho and the Garth show should be revived.

He makes Noel tolerable whenever they're together, something that only Julian Barratt could do, so there's that

>>be mean to perfectly nice people

Spotted the American who can't handle banter.

He's a global citizen

youtube.com/watch?v=V-1UNaA92fg

XDDD A BLACK MAN ACTING THE WAY THAT WE DEEM SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE LOOK AT HIM DANCE FOR US