I'm confused, Sup Forums

I'm confused, Sup Forums.

Axel said Generations wasn't Time Travel stories and that it did matter and it was the real heroes coming back.

But reading it, it's just the legacy heroes time traveling to the past to hang out with the old heroes and not remembering afterwards. Why? What's the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/marvels-generations-original-wolverine-hulk-iron-man-return/story?id=46331912
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/White_Hot_Room
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The not remembering afterwards isnt true.
That comic ends with old Jean saying something like "we'll meet again"

the Phoenix is coming back, and surely old Jean and will meet young Jean in that book in a few months.

>Axel said
Don't believe his lies.

I haven't read Marvel in over a year now.

Did they go on adventures with Cyclops?

I miss Cyclops.

Citation need for all of that.

Your first mistake believing the bullshit promises marvel makes.It's just full sjw's and paper thin skin assholes on twitter who block you in a heart beat for damn anything that doesn't line up with there views

You probably had it coming desu

No he still dead/hanging out with rest original 5 plus new conspiracy theory that jean turned bobby gay on purpose

Anyone have the link for the storytime for this?

>being on twitter
>calling other people assholes

oaml

Nope i i am just like the watcher/metron just observing the shit marvel does in both the lies,fail events,sjw agendas and complete denial that there isn't problem going on

No X-books are worth reading, still.

Why would you do that to yourself?

Its fun to look at car wrecks user.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/marvels-generations-original-wolverine-hulk-iron-man-return/story?id=46331912

>Is this self-contained? Is this an alternate timeline?

>In one word: No.

>"These stories do happen, they really count. They really matter. This isn't some alternate reality story or some time-travel story," Alonso explained.

>There was real excitement coming from the 20-plus-year veteran of the publishing industry when Alonso added, "I wish I could tell you the mechanism [to bring these characters back], but that's also a bit of a spoiler."

JUST WHAT EVERYONE FUCKING WANTED

It was storytimed few data ago. May still be in the archive. It was kinda pointless, unless you want to see Galactus jobbing again. Although old Jean in a bikini for most ot the issue was nice.

I checked the archive but no hits. OP probably didn't label it right I guess. Nothing loss anyway.

The Hulk one did matter, because it shifted Cho's perception of being the Hulk. It's not a fun romp for him, it's a curse. So basically Pak has set the inevitable arc of Cho's depowering in motion.

Dude it's marvel ad it's like watching dumpster fire or reading frank miller all star batman and try make sense of it all

The preview of Astonishing looks good, and the first issue of Astonishing was very good.

Die in a fire, Soule. You fucking piece of shit.

>The Hulk one did matter, because it shifted Cho's perception of being the Hulk. It's not a fun romp for him, it's a curse. So basically Pak has set the inevitable arc of Cho's depowering in motion.
I'm honestly getting really sick of that aspect of the Hulk as a franchise, if mostly because there's not really anyone at Marvel these days who can write it well, when Banner inevitably comes back from the dead, I'd love it if he became Professor Hulk again just to subvert that tired cliche

Is it canon Hulk has human sized genitalia so he can still fuck women without killing them in spite of being a giant?
Like Maestro with his harem.

Seemed to me that Phoenix, not Old Jean was saying "we'll meet again"

Old Jean is in the White Hot Room, I think that place is in the Phoenix.
That is why it seems wrong to me for young Jean to be Phoenix Host, old one is in the white hot room with all the former phoenix hosts.

Every former host? Even Scott?

How does the White Room work?

In the panel, Old Jean was speaking with the "fuzzy bubble voice" which I take for Phoenix talking rather than Old Jean. Thus implying the Phoenix knows it will see Young Jean in her future.

I don't see how the White Hot Room has anything to be done.

>Is this self-contained? Is this an alternate timeline?
>In one word: No.
True.
>"These stories do happen,
True
>they really count.
False
>They really matter.
False
>This isn't some alternate reality story
True
>or some time-travel story,"
False, but this is puzzling, I was always led to believe this was a time travel story.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/White_Hot_Room

it seems it is only for "real" Phoenix hosts chosen by the Phoenix, like Jean, Hope or even Quentin Quire. The Omega mutants who can handle being Phoenix hosts. (although Hope never seemed more powerful than the dead mutant Synch to me)

the Phoenix 5 were only accidental Phoenix hosts.

pic related is quentin quire and jean