Name a better Pixar movie than pic related

Name a better Pixar movie than pic related.

You can't, and if you're going to say Inside Out, it almost became a better movie than UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLyheo3ZZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if you removed the first 10 minutes?

It may not be a better movie, but The Incredibles is still my favorite Pixar movie.

It's not even good, it's a slightly above average movie and that's only because it's competently made despite being nothing special, that people fondly remember because of the first few minutes.
>liek if u cry every tim

Muntz still being alive and his dogs flying airplanes really hurt the movie for me.

Liked Inside Out more.

>It may not be a better movie
It is. Incredible is absolutely a better movie. UP is mediocre.

Toy Story.

UP was kind of boring.

Damn, didn't know there was this much dislike towards Up.
I don't think it's one of Pixar's best, but it sure as hell was unique and I wish we had that Pixar back.

>it wasnt ratatouille under the spoiler tag

one job OP....

I liked it. Just can't be arsed to express my love every waking second of my day, years after the film released. People might be more motivated to talk about things they dislike on Sup Forums.

>not The Proletariat Overthrows The Bourgeoisie And Owns The Means Of Production (With The Help Of The Seven Samurai)

why did I know it would be UP? maybe I'm psychic.

UP should've just been a short film.

Oh wait, it already was:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLyheo3ZZU

I agree it's such a fun movie.

There were deleted scenes that explained how he remained so young, and it involved the fountain of youth.

Easy.

Carl was probably 60-ish and Muntz was probably 80-ish, why do so many people seem to have a problem realizing this?

>unique

it ripped off several sources

>back

inside out was great.

I like UP but it's not even in my top 5 Pixar movies.

After the first 10 minutes Up is really only so so.

Personal favorite Pixar movie is Wall-e. Visionally it was fantastic and I loved that it told the story with almost no dialogue.

Wall-e is easily better than up

I'd say wall-e but I'm biased towards anything sci-fi so...

UP is the pleb choice for best Pixar movie. The entire second half with them being in airplanes with little dog airplanes is okay, but it kinda kills any sort if intention of tone that the movie was going for. Not saying it's a bad pixar movie, but UP is just too overrated.

WALL-E on the other hand is the patricians choice for best pixar movie

My nigga.

>forgetting the "boring" scene
>forgetting the Carl looking through the Adventure Book scene
>forgetting the Russell getting the Ellie Badge
>forgetting the final shot of the movie

But did you think the movie dipped in quality when it reached to outer space?