New AQUAMAN Set Photo Provides A Closer Look At One Of The Villainous Armored Atlanteans

glad Wan is going practical with the suits

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yahya/status/889654111959998465
screenrant.com/james-wan-aquaman-swashbuckling-action-adventure/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The practical armor looks great.
And they seem to be wearing scaled suits underneath the armor itself.

Do you think we'll see the footage they showed at SDCC (Orm's fleet) when JL is released?

I feel like they'll attach a teaser trailer for Aquaman to Justice League. Maybe not the SDCC one but most likely a trailer yes

Yeah, it'll be about a year before release which is usually when the first teaser/trailer is released.

The description of the SDCC footage does sound like it could be a great teaser.

Yeah it sounded pretty cool

Aquamna looks liek khal drogo.

khal drogo looks like jason momoa

>an Aqua Man movie could be the crown jewel of DC movies and do gangbusters at the box office
this is such a far cry from when people were just hoping that Smallville spinoff could get off the ground.

>Tfw alive to witness the arrival of fishkino

Im looking forward to Manta

twitter.com/yahya/status/889654111959998465

the actor seems to be having fun with it

>edgy barbarian Aquaman
>not outrageous swashbuckler Aquaman

DC Cinematic Edgyverse was a mistake.

>James Wan Says Aquaman is a ‘Swashbuckling Action Adventure’

>the spirit that I’m going for is like a classic sort of swashbuckling action adventure, sort of high seas adventure story. It’s ultimately a quest story in the spirit of Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Romancing the Stone.

screenrant.com/james-wan-aquaman-swashbuckling-action-adventure/

Just because he looks "edgy" doesn't mean the movie will be user. Don't complain when there is no reason to

>James Wan given unlimited money to make an underwater epic starring Khal Drogo, Amber Heard and Patrick Wilson

>mfw

I'm fairly agnostic when ti comes to Aquaman as a character and I've hated the DCEU outside of Wonder Woman.

It's basically impossible for me to not be excited about this. James Wan is one of the premier visual filmmakers around and that's a great fucking cast, this sounds like it's going to be amazing. Even the grubby hands at WB can't fuck this one up.

This is what I'm most excited to see.

Yes!

also Patrick Wilson as Orm should be cool

Loving the armor aesthetics. This and wonder woman are going to be defining points in the DC movie line, however long it lasts.

My DCEU waifu.

Switching these would make a decent reaction pic.

>surfing on Parademons
>joking about Batman’s costume
Seems pretty outrageous to me

Anyone got the gif of her spraying that drunkard with his own beer?