Rason Rodd

Where were you when Jason Todd became the best bat boy?

Im jelly now.

It's alright user. Not everyone can be loved by Amazon boob monsters

Jason todd is shit
Lobdell is shit
Red hood and the outlaws have always been shit
You have shit taste m8

> It's a sour puss who's mad his favourite robin has an inferior book/got written out.

Rebirth Outlaws is one of the best books. You have shit taste.

We mean Tim right?

me too , he can taste these amazon boobs

What a shit taste

No Dick.

when he became scooby doo*

ftfy

now my top super heroes :
1- Rason Rodd
2- John Constantine
3-Kyle Rayner

Kek what a stupid fag, talking about a book he clearly isn't reading

Jason was always best boy.

when he didn't ride the family bike

>people keep talking about how Outlaws is good
>every time I consider getting into it, someone posts a page and Lobdell's writing seems just as mediocre as it always is
This is exactly what happened with the first volume, although that one I did actually read a few issues of assuming it would improve.

I am glad that it finally doesn't involve characters I like...except now Roy's in Titans, which is just as law as Outlaws.

>which is just as law as Outlaws.
First Outlaws was actually enjoyable, Titans is CW tier.

>mediocre
Sometimes, I truly believe that some people here don't even know what this word means.

But anyway, it's your lost dude.

Best page.

Lex misses his Bizzaro.

Good list user

Who's a bigger slut, Dick or Babs?

Definitely Dick.

Dick

What ended up happening to B-Zero? I vaguely remember the events of Forever Evil. Will he ever come back?

I picked up the first couple issues of Rebirth RH&TO because I saw Ma Gunn came back and I thought "this is just crazy enough to check out", but it really is just "meh" writing.

Like, the first issue revolves around Jason shooting the mayor of Gotham, but ZA TWIST is that he shot him with a cure for a Technorganic Virus like this is X-Force? And all the crooks in Gotham respect that even though he decidedly DIDN'T kill the mayor and is wearing a big red Bat-logo? And want to share a drink with him even though the entire city and Batman would be looking for him? And Black Mask is so impressed he wants to recruit Red Hood, again, even though he seemingly failed. And Black Mask was now never involved in Under the Hood, which is still somehow canon? And also Batman wasn't in on the TO virus bullet cure TWEEST, so he just actually failed to stop his protege from shooting that guy, and Jason actually decided to NOT tell him till later and still play the "Y DONT U TRUST ME" card.

All that from the first issue. I don't get why people insist it's gotten better either, other than "because Jason hanging out with other weirdos is marginally better than hanging out with Dick's old friends".

He got killed by Alexander Luthor from Earth 3, no idea if he's coming back

I was there, proudly witnessing it.

Come on, user. At least use comic sans or something.

You like playful boys that screw, right? I can respect that.

So are we posting old panels of that Rason Rodd lad, rite?

He outslutted Babs for sure

>complain about how story make no sense
>admit that he only read the first issues
It's no wonder why people say Sup Forums is the dumbest board.

Good taste user. Jason is my second favorite because Dick will always have first place. I'm legit impressed that Lobdell straightens up

>Never read past the first issue
>Complains that he doesn't know why it hasn't gotten better
gee user, have you tried not being a retard

Dick is a regenerate slut. He makes out at funerals and bangs his own parents murderres daughter

This moment will always be great.

Explain pls

He toned down the exposition boxes and started to write his strengths, which is giving characters their voices and working their sensibilities, rather than writing original, astonishing stories. He plays better at personal level, rather than in an epic level. He just needed to stop monologuing compulsively and work with the background of their characters in mind.

When he came back from the dead.

Yeah back off lebo bitch, he's mne

Comics explained:this the best title comming out of dc rebirth hands down

But man got give it to lobdell since rebirth he really took the character in new direction stopped making him "KILL' people especially for money.And i love this dark trinity way better than Jason and kori here hoping greatness never ends

In any case, for the anons that don't like current RHATO, I think for us who do like it, it's more a matter of "this is fun, and cozy, and makes me feel things while reading it and like its characters" rather than "this is the best story ever, most originally, and writing is top tier".

Which is a good thing, but maybe not what you were expecting.

My favourite.

"most original idea" is what I meant.

He was so 90's before the 90's, it's ironic that he was dead at that time.

People say that the super old comics with Jason, his hair was supposed to be "red" but honestly it looked mostly blonde/strawberry blonde to me. If they wanted his hair to be clearly red then it would probably look more red since old comics still had red ink (even if Vicky Vale around the same era had relatively the same colour that strawberry blonde Jason had. The colour was pretty light.)

Anyway here's a Jason that's clearly blonde.
Might not be from the older comics I was talking about though.

I have read his run as Robin and I really enjoyed it. His relationship with Batman and his reactions over different situations was so fun to read because he was so expressive.

As far as I've seem, it was the same yellow-orange they often used for Wally West, for example (who also dyed his hair at some point, if I'm not mistaken). So there is that.

Red headed Jason is meme Morrison created.

They wrote those Rebirth one-shots explicitly to draw in new readers. It's not my fault they failed for me. And unless everything I complained about was retconned, I don't see how it invalidates my complaints. Black Mask isn't going to suddenly go 'Actually I DO remember that time you did a hostile takeover of my territory and tried to kill me, I was just pretending.", Batman isn't going to go 'I actually DID know Jason wasn't going to shoot the mayor for realsies, I was just double-pretending."

He's really cute now but I feel like they've made Jason a little bland.

Dick banged Kory because he wa sad that's Tim was dead. He wanted to bang Zuccos daughter.

Nah, they actually added so much depth to him.

Fucking This, definitely.

Wasn't the whole comic volume (or issues) for that made just to piss another writer off?
(and to make fun of Rorschach?)

Not seeing the problem here

Don't worry, user. He will be mad at some point again. He has gotten good at temper his rage, but it's still there regardless. Just think of how he didn't help Black Mast at the end of the first arc.

More than before Nu52/Rebirth?
I read a chunk of the issues for Rebirth and I'm not sure if they truly added that/SO much to him.

Nah you just have horrid reading comprehension and shit attention span.

>Durr dis story stupid, what happen? one and done

Yes, they did a lot for him in n52/rebirth.

I read his n52 books and I was really impressed by how much work Lobdell put in building him.

Well, not the best counterargument, user, even if I agree with you. At least explain it to him.

I'm a bit dizzy and can't work properly in English now.

Are the Outlaws anti-heroes?

Not him, but he can easily find his answers if he read the arc.

Like in the first issue you had Jason flashbacking to UTRH which implied that it went differently because Tim was involved.

Not really.

My IQ is on the same level as Billy from Billy&Mandy so I wouldn't be able to put it eloquently.

>That feel when I like this suit more than Jason Todd's Batman logo Lobdell and/or Scott gave him

And then Black Mask actually spells that he has to research about him to find out who he was, and that implies that he didn't meet him before. But, again, pointing it to the first user would have been better as an answer, I think.

God, I've catch something. My head is spinning right now.

Them we are even. Shit.

DC literally call them antiheros so they actually are.

He has had a good record as far as good costumes go. Even his most extravagant one is good.

There is a bit of "Hero with a bad publicity" for them running now, too. At least, for the general populace.

Rest, user.

I will.

Jason really has grown on me a great deal. I even sympathise with his methods more than Bruce these days. That said, he is a beautiful half-way point between my love of Batman and Punisher.

>was
yes
>always
stopped after he died

Does Lobdell still do that awful narration over and over? Like
>My name is Jason Todd.
>I used to be dead.
>Now I have bigger problems than being dead.
He did that all the time in the New 52 series and it was so grating to read. Then he wrote Jason like a fanboy's wet dream.

I love his relationship with Artemis not like half DC romance let's Fuck and talk about it later

>with his methods
He's just a generic Batman family member these days though. He doesn't kill or do anything to ruffle feathers anymore.

Not really, he doesn't do them anymore.

And tbf, they were only obnoxious in RH/A.

He literally invaded a country and left BM brain damaged.

>There is a bit of "Hero with a bad publicity" for them running now, too. At least, for the general populace.
I liked him better in UtRH as a well intentioned villain with a moral code

He feels crime should be controlled, but wouldn't lay a finger on the innocent

Someone post tipsy Jason from few issues back, He was so comfy.

>He feels crime should be controlled, but wouldn't lay a finger on the innocent
Which what he did in the first arc of RHATO.

>And then Black Mask actually spells that he has to research about him to find out who he was, and that implies that he didn't meet him before.
But that's my problem. I don't like that Black Mask's been reset so he doesn't have beef with Catwoman or Red Hood anymore. War Games may've been crap, but the Brubaker run on Catwoman and UtRH were really well received stories, I dunno why they'd retcon them, except maybe because of those womeninrefrigerator thinkpieces about how Black Mask was "problematic" in those stories, but I don't wanna turn this into that kinda thread. I just think it's throwing the baby out with the bathwater. That said, I really DO appreciate Lobdell still treating the Max Allan Collins run as canon.

>he doesn't have beef with Catwoman
>literally show a panel of Catwoman fighting Black Mask in the first issue which imply that the beef is still there
user, just stop.

It's you ok if you don't want to read it, but stop making dumb excuses because no one forcing you.

Jason is much more attractive dick imo

I think I saw it twice, which to me is still too much.

>I'M EVIL BECAUSE DADDY LIKED YOU MORE

Morrison was shit with Jason.

cheeseball friend zoned manboy. he's perfect

Also make a better boyfriend

Jason's motivation was all over the place because of so many writers. It's better to think that Jason just says shit he doesn't completely mean and to remember that he's somewhat crazy.

i am sorry for your loss.

To be fair, editors at DC supposedly hate Jason too.

Sometime I think Lobdell is the true DC Bendis

Whys that -?

You could make that argument during Nu52.

Unlike Bendis, Lobdell got better.

>relies on good artists to sell his books
>plays loose with continuity
>generic characterizations which lead to out of character moments

Sounds more like Hitch

Both Bendis and Hitch wish to be half as fun as this run of RHATO.

Also, I honestly think he writes better dialogues, which is not saying much. And can write voices, which, again, isn't much in the case of Bendis: that dumbduck can't write different voices for his life.

>Batman realises he has made a huge mistake

Somehow, somehow, it's even seems logical. I mean, Jason seems like an utterly broken person. Even nowadays.