HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS WHAT IKEFAGS WERE WAITING FOR?

Matt is gonna look like a douche when he's the only one wearing a costume

>Luke has been reduced to being just a big strong black guy
>Matt has been promoted to the generic white lead who always fumbles with his suit because normies find that cool in promo images for some reason
>Jessica Jones has nothing to offer aside from her nonexistent ass
>Iron Flop is JUST

Bravo Ike. Thanks for making a generic as hell show.

At least he won't know any better.

The hype for this is shockingly low, especially after Iron Fist, the second half of Luke Cage, and the second half of Daredevil S2 were all disappointments. Even Jessica Jones was a disappointment upon release compared to Daredevil, it just looks better now because there's been worse since.

>>Jeph Loeb calls it the most ambitious TV show ever.

I'm pretty sure Game of Thrones owns that claim.

>the only woman in the group is showing ass
REEEEEEEEEEE

>Game of Thrones
>ambitious
Ha!

I'm bypassing this and looking straight on to the Punisher series.

> YFW they bizzaro it up and make Frank the only character who doesn't kill his endgame season villians.

>be Iron Flop
>be billionaire who has experience with things he does in public having consequences
>don't make a costume for yourself

>be Iron Flop
>fail to bang Misty Knight

why live

>> YFW they bizzaro it up and make Frank the only character who doesn't kill his endgame season villians.

But he does leave him with a face covered in scars, almost like a jigsaw...

>be Iron Flop
>get invited to some stupid Hand tournament
>start french kissing the kinky looking azn enemy and get poisoned

Why the fuck would the Saw franchise crossover with the fucking Punisher?

looking forward to this so much. Jessica Jones looks great in the trailer. So I'm rewatching JJ S1 this weekend.

Aside from Daredevil Season 1, Netflix Marvel was a mistake

is DD the only one with a costume?

so far yeah

Danny also has one but it looks like garbage. Like literally a dirty rag on his head.

What ass?

what ass?

They need to add this ass ASAP to the netflix shows

Who's the asian guy on the far right?

Iron Flop

>highest watched of all five seasons
>flop

Netflix can report whatever they want, reminder that this is the same company that changed their ratings system after Amy Schumer's special got negative feedback.

she has no ass

Ikefags?
Is that like, a marvel fans shot? Because I don't think anyone that likes marvel likes Ike the Kike.

yeah, it would be more accurate to call this Loeb's project.

>Luke and Danny not sitting next to each other

worry.jpg

anything adapting an existing franchise can't be ambitious

no, the Wire does

no, Babylon 5 does. So many firsts in that show

when does this come out again?

I have no clue how they're going to be heterosexual life partners in this verison. Danny is too much of dick and weirdo to be likable

>reporting statistics is the same as changing a voting system
No

Defenders is ambitious in the sense that it's four shows crossing over

Netflix Luke is too stoic and sanctimonious. He isn't... well, cool. He needs to lighten up.

>The Defender's first big mission will be getting the black guy out of jail

This looks better than the inhumans. And still better than gotham.

>Get shit reviews
>People only checked it out because of how shitty they heard it was
>Viewings went down considerably with each episode

Wow I guess that is a success?

Why is she standing that way? To present her nonexistent ass?

Funny how your wording implies Jessica Jones wasn't a complete shitfest.

How will they all fight in the same poorly lit corridor?

What organization exists to double-check the numbers for Netflix's supposed statistics? None.

The biggest sins were that it was maybe three episodes too long and Killgrave wasn't purple.
That's about it. Everything else was fine to good.

plenty of fans and critics call it their favorite of all the netflix stuff. Myself included

but the comic is divisive as well.

>Myself included
What part of the show was your favorite? The part where Kilgrave's mystery and threat are completely wiped away when his parents are introduced? The part where it's never explained how Jessica manages to overcome Kilgrave's influence, not once, but twice? The part where the plot circles itself for an excessive amount of episodes, waiting for Jessica to make a decision she should have made before episode 1? The part where the supporting cast serve no purpose to the plot whatsoever? The part where Jessica is so unlikable, her only friend doesn't like her?

What ass?

why is Dare Devil always fiddling around with he's suit?

It implies he just got out of a scuffle but also wants to be presentable.

Why is Jennifer Jones vandalizing property?

>What part of the show was your favorite?

The part where the entire show is about addiction, everyone is addicted to something.

>The part where Kilgrave's mystery and threat are completely wiped away when his parents are introduced?

Mysteries are ment to be solved. It also serves to put her on to the path of the drug company behind her, Purple Man and Daredevil. Which I'm assuming is Season 2

>The part where it's never explained how Jessica manages to overcome Kilgrave's influence, not once, but twice?

She was under his influence for TOO LONG and built up immunity cause IT'S A VIRUS. Are you dense?

>The part where the plot circles itself for an excessive amount of episodes, waiting for Jessica to make a decision she should have made before episode 1?

All the netflix shows should have cut out 3-4 episodes, this is nothing new

>The part where the supporting cast serve no purpose to the plot whatsoever?

They were there to suffer. Also to reinforce the themes of addiction. And really, you didn't like Tracy Walker? She was fantastic

>The part where Jessica is so unlikable, her only friend doesn't like her?

Again, yes. She is a massive cunt to everyone and actually deserves the shit she gets. My favorite part of the show.

So, you didn't like the comic too cause all of these complaints are literally about the comic too

DD > DD S2 (1st half) > LC (1st half) > DD S2 (2nd half) > JJ > LC (2nd half) > IF

How did they succeed in making Luke Cage look so fucking uncool? That deserves some type of reward.

>CARRIED THE SHOW ON THEIR BACK TIER
Fisk
Kilgrave
Cottonmouth
>God tier
Ward
Madame Gao
>"Hey it's Clancy Brown!" tier
Clancy Brown
>Not Cottonmouth tier
Not Cottonmouth
Not Cottonmouth
>Meh tier
Everything else in Iron Fist

>Fisk

he was the worst part though, weird autism evil man

shit taste is shit

next week, the 18th

Go to bed tumblr

>sjw trash it because a white man is playing a white man

They were trying to humanize him but they went too far and just made him look stupid and uninteresting.

What kind of agenda do you think they are pushing by lying about Iron Fist views?

It'll be dangerous for a Kung-Fu master to be friends with a piece of wood.

Damn Sup Forums always knocking my capekino if you was the real Sup Forums you would know that even the worst tv is written better than most of the shitty comics its based on.

I mean...she actually has one for being a skinny white girl.

not at all

So what is it gonna take to fire Jeph and get Chris Yost(and possibly Craig Kyle) in charge of Marvel media?

why don't you fuck off back to Sup Forums then

take my money, all of it. That is what I want for this universe. Why does marvel seem to shit on them so much? They have done some amazing things for Marvel and yet they seem to get very little respect

Because they hate comic book tv shows you retard didnt you listen

Twin Peaks.

I still don't get why they threw her out. Misty Danny is a good pairing and she wasn't even in his damn show

Absolutely everything about it was terrible, you just have shit taste.

Cottonmouth deserved better. Fuck diamondback and that faggot shades

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE DA KING

Oh
OH
Well if Loeb was the mastermind that explains a lot.
Dude's pretty simple.

It's called the Wonder Woman Criticism Pass. There's no flaws if you're not allowed to point them out in order to keep your job.

Shades was awesome...fuck Diamondback though

Fisk and Cottonmouth were the only actually good Netflix villains, though.

Purple Man

Fucking awful. No idea why people overhype that retard so much.

This board is 18+

Then fuck off, retarded 15 year old girl.

I will have you know that I am a mature transgender black gay woman and I think your cultural appropriation is something I will sue you for

Daredevil > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones > Iron Fist
Punisher better be good.

He was kind of purple for like a second.

Defenders hype

>splitting seasons in half to grade them
Really grinds my almonds

>reject video game """actor"""
>le serious suit man
>woman
>discount chris pratt

nice show marvel cucks

You all are hating on Ritter's butt like you wouldn't bust one out on it

DD1 > If > LC > DD2 > JJ

DD2 WOULD BE HIGHER IF THEY CAST A GOOD ELEKTRAM

>everyone didnt stop immediately watching marvel shit when jj fucked a niggy in her season

>Alright guys, how can we make a show with Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist teaming up as boring as possible?

shit taste detected

What did you like about Iron Fist? Serious question?