Evil Morty

Who is he?

He's Rick's grandson.

Morty.

Is he the originally Morty?

A multiverse works as a splintering timeline. There is no "original" anything.

He's the competent Morty. Obviously there had to be at least one.

Then why doesn't he follow the same relationship that all Mortys have with their Ricks?

Does he have his own agenda?

You will never know, or it'll end up being some moronic bullshit due to female "writers."

>evil

overthrowing a collective of super geniuses requires some compromise

A plot device

Because he's from a different timeline. Do you honestly not know how a multiverse works? 12 year old me was able to grasp it.

Why is that one Rick really friendly to Jerry?
Infinite possibilities you dumbfuck.

A Morty that decided to take control and fuck over his own Rick and make him his puppet

Rick said a cocky Morty are dangerous for a reason

He's not evil.

He mind controlled a bad rick to get him killed.
The question is, how many Ricks have he killed?

The rest of the multiverse didn't exist until it was observed. He's the Morty from before Rick learned how to observe other universes.

>The rest of the multiverse didn't exist until it was observed.
Huh? That's not true at all.

What if Morty was controlling dumb rick to be nice to Jerry cause he felt bad for Jerry being dumb?

He's the Rickest Morty, obviously.

>What if
There you go. Congratulations. You now understand how a multiverse works. Due to the infinite different timelines, every "what if" scenario has happened in it's own specific timeline.

>Then why doesn't he follow the same relationship that all Mortys have with their Ricks?
Different experiences create different personalities. So something happened to him that was avoided in the timeline we always see that caused him to finally snap. It is like if you have an evil twin character, most of the time they arent born evil but get treated like shit enough or see enough bad things in the world that they have a drastically different view on life than the main character. The Rick he was using was pretty high up on the evil list already along with our Rick so it isnt too much of a jump to think he went too far one day or generally treated that Morty like shit.

>Deepak Chopra quantum flapdoodle

like how doofus jerry is a predator amongst jerrys

evil morty is predatory amongst mortyies

What if your Jerry and you're to stupid to realize it?

What if you knew how to use the proper your in a sentence?

A dropped plot thread.

>What if your Jerry
>your
>you're to stupid
>to

What you should ask is if he's going to make an appearance this season

a redditor

>Evil Morty teams up with Tammy
>He's still a Morty so he ends up awkwardly flirting with her

He's Rick C-137's original Morty who Rick didn't treat like crap, growing up to become spiteful and genius beyond Rick's own capacity.

Rick talks about how bad a cocky Morty can be, how he's hopped realities before, and has been seen with younger versions of Morty in his own memories and in Bird Person's home despite the Smith's family claims of Rick returning to the family after 20 years.

Fuck you, alright? You don't have to be a jackass about every little thing I say. I was trying to point out that the revival wasn't fake and you come in insulting me for literally no fucking reason other than it makes you feel better about your pathetic life. Who the hell cares whether or not Seth MacFarlane ends up working on the show? It's not important to my point and you calling me names serves no purpose other than to show how much of a dick you actually are. Go the fuck away, nobody wants you here.

I'm sorry, but that's isn't how it works.
No, infinite timelines does not imply all timelines. You can't assume any particular timeline exists, only that more of them do.

While I agree with you, I think is how the writers of R&M are saying it works in their show.

What?

He's the morty that rick left behind in the first scene of the intro. The scene that doesn't change.
also notice that rick had memories of holding baby morty even though he left Beth and never got to see morty at that age.

Does this have to do with the King of the Hill revival?

True. However,
while an infinite number of different possible occurrences doesn't mean a certain possibility exisits it does improve the mathematical probability of any said
possible occurrence to a point that might as well be certain. Remember, nothing is possible or impossible, only mathematically probable or improbable.
He's one of the morty's the ricks missed in their attempted genocide of all 'threat mortys', for lack of a better term. There are hints of this all through season two.

What's most likely is that infinite Rick timelines exist. His portal gun is probably specifically tied to infinite splits in HIS timeline, after the invention of the first portal gun.Which would be the reason why we never see any other birdpersons, squanchies, or unities, however varying numbers of the family exist.

Rick brainswapped into Morty body

He's the Rickiest(read garystu) Morty
Morty is the Mortiest Morty
Rick is the Rickiest Rick
Who is the Mortiest Rick?

Doofus Rick obviously

This. there'll be an episode where they'll be about to reveal him, and then Pickle Rick will swoop out of nowhere and go "*BURP* GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY XDDD FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE M-M-MORTY *BURP* G-GOD ISN'T REAL M-MORTY I'M PICKLE RICK BIIITCHES" and then the therapist character will also jump out of nowhere and start le epically BTFOing him and then the reddit alien also appears and says "Upvote!" and then the credits play and it's a reference to guardians of the galaxy and stranger things and then the post credits sequence has rick in an anarchist outfit bashing le fash while saying fucking random wacky catchphrases like "grass is bad!! xDD"

what is he? A thrown away plot point we'll never see again. I doubt we'll see anything further from it ever.

Magnificent piece of autism right here too kek I should say

This. Rick has stated that amongst all the multiverse even the smartest morty is still dumber than the stupidest rick. It makes more sense that evil morty is actually an en evil rick who swapped his brain into a morty as a way to hide from the council of ricks who would never consider a mere morty as a threat.

Am I wrong though? No, I'm not.

The robot Morty from the Mad Max episode, who gets his hands on the time travel stuff in Rick's garage later on.

Rick transfered his mind into a Morty

I hope it's this.

isn't there a genius Jerry in the comics?

Morty isn't stupid. That's the Jerriest Rick, not the Mortiest Rick.

The writers said at one point that they weren't sure about bringing back evil morty because it would be like doing another episode with mr meeseeks or some bullshit like that.

>these faggots can't tell the difference between recycling a gag character and following up on a foreshadowing cliffhanger

Morty is supposed to be stupid, but it's more of an informed trait due to shit writing.

He's not a genius. He's just ruthless and was never held down by Beth or Rick.

You're wrong.

How? I just literally perfectly described the show to the upper limit of the english language's descriptive capabilities.

S3 is going to include the SHOCKING TWIST that the Many World multiverse... is infinite. More specifically, that any and all apparent implications of some limits on this infinity (eg. 'central finite curve', 'we're only going to get three or four more of these, tops', alternate universe being named and catalogued at all) were severely misleading. Mostly based in Ricks 'delusions' - his (apparent?) fourth-wall awareness, awareness of being in a TV show, and the need to maintain ratings in order to continue exist.

This will be delivered through a Return of Evil Morty episode.

The season finale will be about 'Our Morty' killing and replacing 'Our Rick', with their relationship ostensibly continuing unchanged, the new 'Our Rick' unaware that he is no longer actually the one in control.

>Mfw they drop the Evil Morty plotline in the toilet with an offhand comment
>"What happened to that eyepatch morty, rick?"
>"burrrp oh he fell in a black hole"

Oh yeah he just knows how to manipulate DNA and use Rick technology. Totally not a genius even though it was literally stated in the comic that he was one.

If time splinters creating multiple universes then why is there only one evil Morty?

Considering how quickly and stupidly Evil Morty was resoved in the comics, that would not suprise me.

There is more than one. One showed up in the comics.

There most likely isn't, just happened to be 1 evil Morty at that particular place.

There would be a Morty made from the fingernails of the dead wrecking Ragnarok on Vikings and another made from honey spreading good wishes.

Multiverse = infinite possibility's

The real multiverse = everything anyone or anything has ever imagined is created in its own multiverse.

Considering he had wires coming out from behind his eye under the eyepatch, you might be right.

We'll never know. All the leaks so far suggest this whole season is gonna be nothing but more relationship issues and psychoanalyzing Rick and the family.

The ratings will plummet and the show will get killed before they get a chance to fix it in season 4

There are an infinite number of evil Morty's and/or Ricks, much like there are an infinite number of relatively neutral Ricks and Morts as well as an infinite number of good Rick and Morts.

I'd imagine the Citadel of Rick's tends to not recruit the "bad" ones. Probably regularly kills them off too, which would be why that evil Rick set up that Morty torture dome to hide in the first place.

Reminder thanks to the new female writers, we're never going to get anymore fun lore again.

dumb rick is smart morty's rick.

their reality flips the dynamic

Someone we'll never see again

he's nothing they literally put him in to appease/insult the DEEPEST LORE fags

Doofus Rick said he didn't have any kids, though.

The real multiverse = every decision that turns out to be a draw of quantum superposition creates splintering timelines. Not "infinite timelines of everything conceivable hurr durr"

Chances are at least 80% of universes contain primarily carbon based life, and of those 80% have an earth relatively comparable to ours but with different histories. There wouldn't be universes with chair people ordering phone pizza while sitting on people.

Doofus Rick never had kids, Wrongy McAssumerson. Doofus Rick's universe has a Jerry (super smart btw), but no Beth Summer or Morty.

Don't just make shit up faggot.

Post morticia

Does anyone have fan art of Morty and Morticia Pines?

Trying to make this a thing huh?

Lmao kill yourself, pleb.

Infinite possibilities would be a balanced ratio of good and evil Mortys. I guess most of the evil ones aren't shown or maybe they were killed by their Ricks or made stupid, idk.

I'm glad this copypasta is still being used

They hate him for he only speaks the truth

>Mostly based in Ricks 'delusions' - his (apparent?) fourth-wall awareness, awareness of being in a TV show

The impression that I get, is that by going to the "infinite realities" route, he knows that in some of them his life is reflected in a tv show.

Where does it say Jerry is super smart?

>tfw I like Morticia better than Morty

Show needs this genderswap, pls

He's more of an opportunistic and cunning alpha than a super-smart science genius. He did use some rick level tech without help though.

What happens in the comics?

This might just be me missing Gravity Falls, but I want to see more of this duo.

>Waaaaaay up your butthole

It doesn't matter, the writers who had plans for him are gone.

From a metaphysical point of view existence "is" only when it does something, because its interactions make them a reality, within the limited universe defined by each perception. Reality would be impossible to define if we don't consider "to be" as "To do" and "To do" as "To be perceived". For example interacting with light.
On the other hand that user is simply mistaken, and the point I just made has nothing to do with that.

He's the Rickest Morty. Why the hell else would they cut to him after that whole "Rickest Rick, Mortiest Morty" conversation?

>not posting the bigger version

If they spin an actual Fionna out of Rick and Morty the dirtbag fanbase is gonna go ballistic.

But that's wrong. Infinite is infinite. Not only can anything exist. But just because there's a possibility of it's existence that one senario has a infinite number of other timelines exactly like it.

He's the 616 Morty

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Great pasta, you need to drop the last four lines to make it more believable though.

I'd post the chart but I already posted it in the drawthread

but that's not true, at least Reddit and Memey
there's a literal chair dimension and a pizza dimension
while it should be that every POSSIBLE timeline has come to pass, the writers of Really Makes You Think and M'lady mistakenly believe that every CONCEIVABLE timeline exists

they are of course wrong, but they're hack writers and "intellectuals" so they must be right about everything

A character serving only to make you believe in a later plot development which either fails to happen entirely or is resolved in a 5-minute letdown.

They're quite common in animation, you know.