Why do so many people like this shit, Sup Forums?

Why do so many people like this shit, Sup Forums?

Despite having so many talented animators working on it, the character designs are super lazy, the show has absolutely no premise and it's filled with boredom-indusing pastel palettes.

I want to fug Enid, tho.

I like it

It isn't Teen Titans Go.

That is the only thing I can imagine after watching a number of episodes.

It isn't TTG...

the annoying calarts designs are bearable because the action is okay atleast. that's the state of western animation right now.

>I mean yes it's fucking awful but it is the least awful thing airing right now

we need to go back to newgrounds and shill obscure animation on Sup Forums. can't wait for TV execs to greenlight anything good anymore

>newgrounds
>good
pick one. all of those newgrounds guys are in the industry now, anyway

>hurrr he doesn't like it must be bait

Same reason people like SU, Loudhouse, and that Voltron reboot.

Muh why-foos.

Sup Forums will watch absolute dogshit if it has cute looking girls in it.

>Same reason people like SU, Loudhouse, and that Voltron reboot.
come on man, voltron isn't flawless, but don't lump it with that garbage

Why is Loud House the go-to show for Hillary voters, legbeards and other Sup Forumsmblr scum to bash?

FUCK PUTTING YOUR FUCKING POINTLESS POLITICAL SHIT INTO EVERY FUCKING THREAD ON THIS GODFORSAKEN BOARD

EVERY THREAD

RICK AND MORTY? BETTER HAVE A DEBATE ABOUT FEMINAZIS VS THE REDPILL.

DUCKTALES THREAD? LETS TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT GOING DOWN IN CHARLOTESVILLE.

FUCK YOU

FUCK THIS

STOP DOING THIS YOU SHITTY LITTLE FAGGOTS

TALK ABOUT GODDAMN CARTOONS OR POST LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET IF YOU WANT TO TALK POLITICS, LEFT, RIGHT, CENTER OR ANYTHING.

>its okay for someone to bring up a completely unrelated show to the premise of the thread just to bash it, but if you dare mention anything political I'm going to sperg out in the most cringey all capital letters fashion
Sad!

Because its actually fucking funny instead of like half the shit in tv at the moment

> funny

Is this the new KO thread?

The moment you stopped being able to deal with this was the moment you should have quit Sup Forums.

Cringe is having to read some goony permavirgin's painfully banal thoughts on the state of realpolitik while I'm trying to talk about cartoons.

Again, the moment you stopped being able to deal with this was the moment you should have quit Sup Forums.

>The moment you stopped being able to deal with this was the moment you should have quit Sup Forums.
The moment aspie shitheads decided to turn this board, which until relatively recently was one of the only places on Sup Forums you could have an actual discussion about things other than /tg/, into their own personal political roundtable and devote terrabytes of bandwith to shouting "GO BACK TO Sup Forums" and "SURE IS Sup ForumsMBLR AROUND HERE" at one another I probably should have, yeah.

I just miss that this used to be a good board that was fun to read and post on and then it all turned to shit.

basically what I'm trying to say is fuck you, I've been here since '04 so why should I accommodate newfags shitting up this board with their facebook tier babbys first polisci debates when I just want to talk about which cartoons are best for fapping like a normal degenerate

Calling someone a Hillary voter in lieu of a bunch of other things is hardly discussing realpolitik, or even really inserting politics into a discussion. The main people who speak out about waifufagging on this board are legbearded femanons who want this board to be just like their yaoi fanfics and nothing else.
Face it, you're just mad that your trolling got countertrolled by a more refined brand of trolling.

>a more refined brand of trolling.
shut your whore mouth, just tossing out some boilerplate about sjw's killing your fap time isn't refined trolling its just adding another line of white noise to the endless stream of it cluttering up things that are actually funny.

if you want to fuck a character that means it's not lazy

>the character designs are super lazy
Aren't cartoon characters supposed to be simple? It worked for all of CN's classic shows, and the people working at CN's studios clearly cannot work on anything more complicated anyway.

>the show has absolutely no premise
K.O. and friends fight the badguy across the street. That's as straightforward as it gets.

>and it's filled with boredom-indusing pastel palettes
100% agreed, I hate 80s and 90s color trends. Worst colors, worst decades.

>the show's storyboard supervisor and two of the boarders were all boarders on Teen Titans Go

You're the only one ranting about politics here.

I only came just to laugh at what a shitty cartoon OK KO is.

That's fine. TTGo's problem lies in its writing, because its official writers are the dregs from MAD and Thundercats 2011. If they didn't let the VAs and other writers from other shows do their jobs for them from time to time, TTGo would be unbearable.

Look what you all did. You made KO cry! What are you going to do about this?

Suck his dick

It's OK, the animation is better than most shit nowadays (LOL!) and the writing and references have at least some thought into them, the writing is decent and the jokes are funny. Character designs go from pretty good to meh and the music is actually great.

So basically it's the best thing airing right now, which means we should be ashamed of ourselves but hey, we are way past the "we'll take anything" at this point anyway.

I watch it for the Shannon

Better than SU.
Also
>not wanting to fug Carol or Drupe