Continuing wolfman duck tales. Links in 2nd post

Continuing wolfman duck tales. Links in 2nd post.

Other urls found in this thread:

peterdavid.net/2004/10/29/portrait-of-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is where I began posting Ducktales comics, first the new Ducktales comic from IDW and then the Wolfman penned story from Disney. This is the final issue, though to not make this thread pathetic I might post some duck stories afterwards.

I'm fairly certain this actually happened in a Ducktales episode.

Ahh, the cartoon that launched a thousand fetishes. Peter David was actually contracted to do a comic for The Little Mermaid but Disney rejected his script.

Skipping subscription ad

I'm going to go ahead and post the letter page and back cover, but that's the end! Hope you enjoyed Ducktales! Woohoo!

Letter page

And Back cover! If anyone has any Ducktales comics go ahead and feel free to storytime them here.

Might storytime "Donald the Milkman" and\or other Donald gets\loses a job comics later, since that seemed to be the theme of the IDW Ducktales comic.

>original, non-DuckTales Glomgold on the cover
An odd thing, that.

It was a bit out of character for both glom and scrooge but it was a fun ride.

>Peter David was actually contracted to do a comic for The Little Mermaid but Disney rejected his script.

What? Disney put out four issues of David's TLM in 1991, and about three years ago Joe Books reprinted them all in a various-Princess-stories collection.
So his material has been rather recently available.

I remembered the story wrong, Peter David was contracted for four issues and had the idea of doing the 4th issue on what happened to Ariel's mother. That story was rejected so he did something else with the 4th issue.

peterdavid.net/2004/10/29/portrait-of-life/

user, thanks for posting the 7 comic miniseries, I really enjoyed it.

The last thread archived while I was reading it but I think Savin Cash was a Carl Barks caricature.

Thanks!

OP you are golden

I love Glomgold, but why the fuck did DuckTales change his origin to Scottish and his hometown to Duck Burg?

He's a fucking Boer.

Here you have a character with an interesting background, and all you can do is make him just a copy of Scrooge.

>Why did a cartoon in the late 1980s change a character so he was no longer South African?

I get the hometown but wasn't he always scottish?
he's basically what Scrooge would have been if he hadn't his great morals.
sorry user but i think he isn't that great of a character. I like Rockerduck more

>wasn't he always scottish?
No? He's South African.

>I like Rockerduck more
Rockerduck is a little bitch with good fortune. He's like Trump of the duck universe considering all his wealth came from his dad.

Meh, in the original Barks comic, he's just a normal business rival of Scrooge, and he wins fair and square against Scrooge in the first story he appears.
Keep in mind that Rockerduck is named after Rockefeller, the philanthropist. He's a true-born American billionaire, and he actually treats his employees well, compared to comic-Scrooge who wrings out and exploits his own family.
Inheriting lots of money doesn't make one a bad person.
After all, ultimately, even Scrooge intends to hand down his money to his nephews, and if Scrooge is fine with that, then Rockerduck inheriting money can't be negative at all either.
No matter if it's going to be Donald, Gladstone, or the triplets who will inherit Scrooge's vast amount of money, they will be like Rockerduck. Philanthropist entrepreneurs who will treat their employees and the customers right.

>Rockerduck is a little bitch with good fortune. He's like Trump of the duck universe considering all his wealth came from his dad.

Rockerduck is a shrewd businessman and massively increased the comparatively tiny fortune he inherited into a massive fortune nigh on par with Scrooge, and he actually doesn't skimp out on paying his workers.

>No artist listed at first pages
Is this a third world print?