We need more cartoons like The Spectacular Spider-Man and less like Voltron: Legendary Defender

>We need more cartoons like The Spectacular Spider-Man and less like Voltron: Legendary Defender.
Do you agree with this statement?

What does that even mean?

We need more shows that get cancelled way too fucking early and less... whatever the fuck Voltron: Legendary Defender is because I don't watch it?

So, we need more quality shows that understand the character perfectly and get cancelled because of shitty executive decisions to appeal to the idiot masses, and less like shows that nobody watches because they're shit but get made and renewed for god knows why?

Explain what's wrong with Voltron. I think it's definitely better than it should be at the very least

Who is saying this?

Just you?

why not both?

What's wrong with voltron? I like it quite a bit

was the closes.

I was gonna say this, except with "the fuck" after "what."

But they both have Josh Keaton being best boy. What's the difference?

>We need more good cartoons, and less people bitching about how one cartoon of a different genre is worse than another.

Why not fucking both? So far three seasons and Voltron LD is good.

I only hope that Marvel's Spider-Man will actually channel some of Spectacular's essence, since the shorts that make up episode 1 of the series gave so much more than all the seasons of Ultimate Spider-Man did.

Diversity is good.

>we need less robots
Absolutely fucking wrong. The new Voltron looks like an excellent way to indoctrinate Western children into /m/, and we need more of it.

No. What we need is more cartoons like both of them, and less cartoons like Teen Titans Go.

Friendly reminder that almost superhero ever would dismantle your toy robots with ease.

I think OP was trying to sound cool by liking an acclaimed series and shitting on a less popular one. But he didn't know that the less pooular one isn't really hated either so he failed and made himself look like an idiot. Kinda like PhantomStrider did when he dissed Extreme Ghostbusters and Mystery Inc., thinking they were hated.

Most Marvel characters would defeat most War And Peace characters in a battle. Does that mean you should prefer Marvel over War And Peace?

Cool joke, Boss Borot would be enough to wipe the floor with any of your favorite spandex faggots.

Eat a dick, bitch. /m/ is already bad enough. We don't need any more casual retards.
>inb4 herp derp muh sekrit klub
As if that's something bad.

>Stop liking what i don't like

>I want /m/ to be a cesspit of casual fucks
Worked out so well for this shithole of a board, eh?

/m/'s problems aren't casuals but a lack of moderation combined with people unable to ignore bait so underage trolls have a field day getting free (you)s.

/jp/ is a shit board but I've seen people getting banned there just for posting Sup Forums pics even if the content of their posts wasn't anything bad. They're severe enough to make the board function and talk about 2hu all day.

Casuals are a problem too.
> why would I read a light novel? I watched a shitty anime that butchered source material so I'm an expert on the subject
mindset is annoying.

Wait what's wrong with Voltron?

Japan triggers americans because of pearl harbor.

Yeah user, but the point is that Voltron is actually good while the only worth thing that came out of capeshit is the Teen Titans cartoon

Kill yourself already.

I meant getting kids into mecha anime you silly goose. God knows I'd never try and coerce anyone into visting this shithole.

Good. If it's a shithole now with just a handful of autists who at least know their shit (mostly), imagine how hellish it would be if mecha shit got popular and tons of fags who probably don't even know even as something as casual as Mazinger would flood it and act all high and mighty.

OP here.
In what world is Voltron LD less popular than Spectacular Spider-Man?

let me guess you liked TLOK too..

Yes. W&P is anti-Napoleonic propaganda used to prop up a superstitious backwards oriental autocracy that deserved to fall.

>We need more capeshit and less space opera.

I shouldn't have to point out that this is madness.

this doesn't even make sense