Bojack Horseman

"Okay, Bojack, do you want to talk about the elephant in the room?"

"Oh, WOOOOOOW."

Other urls found in this thread:

bojackhorseman.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"He is never gonna forget that."

i just watched the series in 3 days uhh do people like or hate it season 3 felt kinda predictable and not as sad as it coulda been because every thing just ended up bad

Animal jokes are truly the crème de la crème of Bojack Horseman.

even though they make no sense unless animal people just showed up a few decades ago

I definitely felt like season 3 was going for the more "Okay, so things are actually really shitty" route, and I'm hoping come season 4 things will be a little more light-hearted with some actual closure and relationships being resolved.

Like I'm all for sad shit and all but having that go on for three seasons feels kinda dismal.

I like how Bojack is looking right at us like "Y'see this shit?"

bojackhorseman.com/

Reminder that this exists.

That's our wacky sitcom father (audience laughs)

We hate bojack redditman here

im fine with it being sad but it felt so like oh well this is going to happen cause x is happy

Like the the entire princess gets fired episode was so obviously going to end like it would have, so did the teen girl dying (forgot her name), as did when they met the deer, ect. It happened almost every single episode the impact of "oh well look this is still shitty" just felt boring and unsurprising

user are you me? Just did the exact same thing.
I think for season 3 it's hard to tell if it's better or worse because by then you're just numb to it all. The reason the second season could hit you hard was because of the somewhat optimistic ending to the first season.
You can only handle so much "Hollywood is depressing and awful and you should pity the people who live there" before you get cynical.
But maybe that's the point all along

I hate your people for putting reddit into every cartoon name that you don't like. You're just as unoriginal as them.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Shut up.

It's generally agreed that season 3 is weaker than the first two. I think a lot of that comes from the fact that the season was about Bojack coming to the realization that he was stuck in a cycle while everyone else moved on.

Newfags fuck off.

has there been any info on the 4th season? I want to see more of gecko

I'm so damn hype for daughter arc you don't even know.

I enjoy bojack horseman. I love EVERY fucking animal joke. I hope the new season will be soon.

September 8th I think.

no, they are merde. Bojack it's pure shit. Why it is spammed in this board ?

SHUT UP! SHUT UP, CHILDREN!

I have mixed feelings, Season 3 had a lot of my favorite highs, but definitely not the highest average quality per episode. I did really like Sea of Dreams, and the episode with Sarah Lynn dying is hands down my favorite in the series.