Is she considered an obscure waifu?

Is she considered an obscure waifu?

Somewhat since the show is North Korea only and has been going on for God knows how many years.
Anyone have any info on the history of the show? All I know it's been going on for a shitton of years, it's interesting.

I just want this show to end, somehow.

i'm a little curious about what show this is from

"squirrel and hedgehog" a propaganda cartoon for starving korean children

fotm
not obscure

There has to be someone north of the DMZ who waifus her. Just think, some poor sap is out there in Best Korea, digging ditches or what-have-you, solely motivated by his love for that wiley fox. Forever internally shamed not only due to his love for a cartoon animal, but one representing the enemies of his country. North Korea's first waifufag AND furfag, traitorous in mind but pure in heart. Godspeed, you crazy dreamer. Godspeed.

This hit me pretty hard, desu.

How will the show continue once we obliterate best Korea?

Do you think he built a crudely made body pillow with whatever material he can find
Fuck it,do we have a drawfag who can draw a comic page about that post.It need to happen

/ourguy/

Sniff...God speed Waifufag Korean.
May you one day escape your hell whole of a "country" and be free to be the degenerate you wish to be.
Your Waifu loves you,

>tfw still no new episode
Mulmangcho is best character.

>the North Korean propaganda machine thinks the American armed forces has legit Baroness types serving in it
Y'know, statistically speaking, that has to be true. Considering the the US military is so huge that it qualifies as its own subculture, there's got be at least a few female officers who are strict, seductive, glasses wearing dominatrices.

>You will never gas commies with best boy

I wish we had sexy baroness female officers.

It'll end when trump replaces his tweet at north Korea button with the nuke north Korea button

Again, we probably do, it's just that they're busy doing their jobs.

Do militaries have a sexy calendar thing? Cause if so, you're likely to find the real life Baroness there.

Is it any good?

Not really,it's a propaganda cartoon.We just like the sheer absurdity of a communist version of Zootopia

how come no one has drawn lt. vixen wearing the baroness' leather outfit yet?

Someone needs to request that on the Draw threads.

Damn, son

I'm working on this hopefully.

Request a comic based on this post as well

>someone is actually willing to risk their life for their waifu
God speed north korean guy.

No, just a dad FOTM

Any women that has an entire group of strapping young lads completely under her thumb and doesn't immediately become that must have heroic self-control.

repeat that sentence

but in english

Where can I watch the show?

That idea hits me harder than it should.

It is in english

I think it's on youtube, surprisingly.
If not then just google that shit nigga.

>they see america as big and strong and superior to them in every way

at last i truly see

I know that the government official line is that the North Korean people are gentle and pacific people surrounded by vicious and barbaric enemies only kept at bay by the glorious leadership of the Kim dynasty, but at some point the writers of this cartoon must have stopped to think "hey, maybe we are making our enemies look too cool".

Are you suggesting that depicting one's enemies as intimidating red eyed wolves and sexy baroness foxes with robot falcon jet planes, while your side is shown as helpless little squirrels, may have had the opposite effect as one intended? Can't imagine that happening.

Seriously, when the people you're supposed to be mocking start to enjoy your propaganda, you done fucked up.

dude, they're mentally stuck in the 50s.

even south koreans portrayed north ones as devils with horns not so long ago.

Is it possible that in their minds, this is a mocking representation? That they honestly believe this does have the intended effect?

Or maybe the more likely scenario is that the cartoonists were being subversive as fuck and it took years for the regime to catch on.

Hate to break it to you, but US military females have a terrible reputation for not inspiring any sort of leadership.