They got Donald's hat color wrong

>they got Donald's hat color wrong
It's blue, not white.
Dropped.

>Don't call anybody

Truthfully, I knew the people making this show just didn't care when they got the color of Scrooge's coat wrong.

In his first appearance it was (partially) white.

It doesn't look blue to me.

Nice try, faggot

>mfw i work at Game Stop

Please, stay away from me

The black sailor suits hat was never blue, that wouldn't even make sense

Why do the ducks look like funko pops now

Because millenial animation directors have shit taste and no respect for their audience.

Name one show directed by millenials that isn't just ADD-driven noise and flat designs to throw at children.

Not in the comic.

HA HA SICK REFERENCE BRAH

it was white in the original DuckTales too

steven universe ;P

Pfff, blue is true. White is a blight.

They explained this, it's a new uniform from Glomgold after the old one got burned.

Although the pirate picture does have him wear black with white hat as well.
I try to explain this by thinking that his blue sailor uniform is/was his private clothes that one can buy at stores. Whereas the black with white hat is an official sailor uniform that governments and corporation marineers must use.

This cartoon looks good and fun. Is it good and fun?

There's not enough of it out yet to say for sure, but it's pretty good and fun so far.

So far, the pilot episode Woo-oo was very good and enjoyable.
It's unfortunate that the show won't air new episodes till September 23

Scrooge's coat has had multiple coloring variations over the decades. Sometimes it's red, sometimes it's blue, sometimes the sleeves and coat lapels are some different tone.
The color scheme they chose for the show is good enough, IMO.

And I like the colours on Donald. Black outfit like in the comics, with the white hat from his earliest cartoons.

There's only two episodes so far and nothing else until September 23. It's fun so far.

Considering that we actually saw Duckverse Jigen and Lupin's car in the episode, the coat is probably a reference to that.

I definitely think so. It's got an upbeat sense of adventure and mystery to it.